September 2, 2014 | 2179 users online

Mascara - New York Color - Instant Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by kk71350

I am very impressed with this mascara! For starters, I had to wait to get it because my Wal-Mart was sold out for a while, so that typically means that it is a good product that people are buying. You can't beat the price. And it lengthens and gives a decent amount of volume. I find after using this, my lashes look very similar to if I would have used Illegal Length. It did not clump much, and I have no problem with staying power. Great inexpensive mascara!! Get it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2012 2:24:00 AM More reviews by ryansgirl4eva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

what can i say for a dollar it does the trick it stays, no flakes. great for dollar got mines at Walmart too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Loveisbutadream

Amazing deal for a dollar! Gives great results

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 10:45:00 AM More reviews by REE43

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cannot believe this was 1.00 @ Walmart with other NYC mascaras
I almost think the shelf tag was wrong. This is UNBELIEVABLE
First Off the wand is very thin which I thought I wouldnt like but I think thats the trick to getting every lash and great coverage. It gives a great wide eye look and you can build coverage easily. I have tried them all and this has won my vote. Hey 1.00 what the heck. Love This !

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No