New York Color Instant Lash Mascara

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/24/2012 8:04:00 PM

This is a great lengthening mascara for $1! It lengthens considerably without clumping. It's perfect for an everyday look when you don't want your lashes to look too dramatic. :)

on 3/7/2012 10:30:00 AM

For $1? WHAATTT?! Love it. Seriously. Wouldn't use it for a night out, but daily? It's pretty good.

EDIT: I found a much better replacement! Won't be repurchasing unless I'm seriously out of funds (:

on 2/21/2012 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I am very impressed with this mascara! For starters, I had to wait to get it because my Wal-Mart was sold out for a while, so that typically means that it is a good product that people are buying. You can't beat the price. And it lengthens and gives a decent amount of volume. I find after using this, my lashes look very similar to if I would have used Illegal Length. It did not clump much, and I have no problem with staying power. Great inexpensive mascara!! Get it!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

what can i say for a dollar it does the trick it stays, no flakes. great for dollar got mines at Walmart too.

Amazing deal for a dollar! Gives great results

on 11/13/2011 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I cannot believe this was 1.00 @ Walmart with other NYC mascaras
I almost think the shelf tag was wrong. This is UNBELIEVABLE
First Off the wand is very thin which I thought I wouldnt like but I think thats the trick to getting every lash and great coverage. It gives a great wide eye look and you can build coverage easily. I have tried them all and this has won my vote. Hey 1.00 what the heck. Love This !