New York Color Instant Lash Mascara

4.3

Def found a HG mascara here, gals. It's comparable to Definicils, but I got this at Wally-World for $1! (take that Lancome!). The consistency is not too wet & not too dry and the brush is small enough that you can get great volume and length for ALL your lashes without getting gook all over your lids and cheeks. will def get this again. It's a keeper!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of the best mascaras I have ever used. I prefer it over Lancome Definicils which is pretty amazing because I got NYC Instant Lash at Walmart for $1. I guess this shows how little of the cost is actually attributable to the product itself versus marketing costs.

There is just the right amount on the brush from the git go, rather than too much as is the case with many mascaras. Just one easy sweep and I'm ready to go.

This is a great lengthening mascara for $1! It lengthens considerably without clumping. It's perfect for an everyday look when you don't want your lashes to look too dramatic. :)

For $1? WHAATTT?! Love it. Seriously. Wouldn't use it for a night out, but daily? It's pretty good.

EDIT: I found a much better replacement! Won't be repurchasing unless I'm seriously out of funds (:

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I am very impressed with this mascara! For starters, I had to wait to get it because my Wal-Mart was sold out for a while, so that typically means that it is a good product that people are buying. You can't beat the price. And it lengthens and gives a decent amount of volume. I find after using this, my lashes look very similar to if I would have used Illegal Length. It did not clump much, and I have no problem with staying power. Great inexpensive mascara!! Get it!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

what can i say for a dollar it does the trick it stays, no flakes. great for dollar got mines at Walmart too.

Amazing deal for a dollar! Gives great results

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I cannot believe this was 1.00 @ Walmart with other NYC mascaras
I almost think the shelf tag was wrong. This is UNBELIEVABLE
First Off the wand is very thin which I thought I wouldnt like but I think thats the trick to getting every lash and great coverage. It gives a great wide eye look and you can build coverage easily. I have tried them all and this has won my vote. Hey 1.00 what the heck. Love This !

Popular Mascaras