Essence Gel Eyeliner in Midnight In Paris 01

4.6

ISODODECANE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, PARAFFIN, MICA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

SO this is the best liner i have ever used, and I live off of eyeliner, i swatched it and it doesn't budge even with soap you have to use makeup remover, so I think it's safe to say that you could go swimming with this baby. I have the black jar and i apply it with a pointy sonia kashuk brush i got from Target, and to make it even better the company is cruelty free!!!!! YAY! Definitely amazing!

on 3/9/2014 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

HG eyeliner. Perfection, never comes off unless you use makeup remover, great pigmentation and super easy to apply!

on 3/6/2014 11:02:00 AM

MacPeester I just got some a couple days at Fred Meyer! I was not too happy with this eyeliner in the black color. Gel eyeliners I put on before I put my contacts in because the liner almost always sticks to my contacts. This liner kind of balls up on my waterline in some places and then manages to get on my contacts throughout the day which drives me crazy! I will probably never re-purchase.

on 3/4/2014 4:32:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

HELP!! This product seems to be discontinued.. Can't find it on their website, sent them an e-mail and waiting for them to reply. But I do see recent posts.. I live in NL and it's out of store. If I would have known I would have stashed!! So sad; I hope it will be renewed or something. Does anybody know?

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I can't belive I have not reviewed this product yet! I have had it for over a year and it still not empty or dried out like the Mac gel pot gets. its very black stays in place easy to remove with a makeup remover of your choice (I use origins oil cleanser or ponds) it will give you clean lines or you can smudge it very quickly, cause it sets fast. but over all cheap large size and works well. Just as good as the more expensive gel pots if not better.

on 2/15/2014 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I'm so amazed by Essence products! Can't go wrong with this gel liner, comparable to the well love Maybelline liners but a fraction of the cost. I paid $3 or $4 CAN for this at Shoppers Drug Mart.

on 2/6/2014 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is honestly the best gel liner I have tried. Previously I had tried a couple of gel liners from drugstore to high end, but none of those add up to the essence one!! I hate glossy finishes on my liner, and I LOVE the fact that this has a matte finish. I got mine from Ulta for no more than $3!!! Def bang for your buck

on 1/30/2014 7:54:00 AM

I don't have much to say about this liner, other that I love it. It's very black and pigmented. It stays on all day. I can't compare it to gel liners from other brands, because I never tried one, but I know for sure that a lot of people prefer it over the raved Maybelline one, MAC, etc. (at least "Melmphs" on YouTube does :) )

on 1/26/2014 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i looove this eyeliner! its soo creamy and pigmented. i use it with various brushes (whichever is clean really) and i cant complain about it. BUT it does irritate my contacts. If i get this eyeliner on my contacts... i have to rinse my contacts out and bear with teary eyes for an hour or so. but otherwise i love this!

on 1/26/2014 2:58:00 PM

It glides on smooth, easy to control, very very pigmented, waterproof. I love it.

People are saying it takes too long to set but I just use a black eyeshadow on top and it seems to stay in places all day. I do a pretty big wing so transfers to my crease cause it's pretty greasy but i think that's just the eyeshadow, and my maybelline one used to run down the out corners of my eyes. I like this one way more and its significantly cheaper.

AND CRUELTY FREE