October 23, 2014 | 1111 users online

Blush - Jordana - Blush (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2010 2:27:00 AM More reviews by pureheiress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this blush, I only have Coral Sandy Beach but for me it is the perfect dupe of Benefit Coralista. For NZD$5 compared to NZD$48 for Coralista I'm definately going to be buying Jordana from now on. I'll be going back and buying another of this for a back up. Depending on how I feel I might try out the others.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2010 11:59:00 AM More reviews by SHFlower

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

These blushes....wow, they're great! I have Touch of Pink and Coral Sandy Beach. I'm very pale with freckles, and I'm acne prone, but it's been more under control recently.

Because I'm pale, I like to stick with very subtle colors. I like natural looking blush, and sometimes I find that difficult to achieve with blushes. I tried these, and I have to say they are the best blushes I've ever tried. I apply them with my Ecotools blush brush and have no problems. It's buildable, so whether you want something very subtle or a little more noticeable, it's possible. These colors are both very pretty. I will have to upload pictures of myself wearing them. They don't wash me out, because of how they can be applied lightly. They suit my complexion.

Better yet, I haven't noticed any break out problems. Even though my face has been pretty under control, if a product is going to break me out, I will at least get a few small pimples in that area, but I haven't noticed any with these blushes.

They're just about the cheapest blushes you can buy (especially if you're lucky enough to find them at a dollar store like some. I ordered online from Cherry Culture. Wait for a sale, they have them on/around holidays usually). The packaging is fine..I would have preferred one with a top that flipped up, but I'm not really going to complain about something that is so cheap and works well. Sometimes I have difficulty screwing on the cap if I don't put it on right, but that's ok. I did get two different packages when I ordered (I ordered them at the same time). One was a shiny grey and the other was matte. So I'm thinking maybe one of them was an older version? I don't notice any difference in the formula, except that when I rub my finger over them one is more textured than the other.

I'd really like to get a few more of these, but I have the basic coral and pink, so I'm not in a hurry to get more right away. I hope that they add more colors.

If I've left anything out, and for an update with pictures (if I get around to it), I'll update soon.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2010 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

Whoa, I almost completely forgot about Jordana. I used to buy Jordana when I was a pre-teen then again briefly in my early teens. It was unbelievably cheap, but the pigmentation was impressive. Very rich color. Reminds me of MAC in terms of color intensity. However, that's where the positive ended for me. This blush is NOT suitable for anyone with sensitive skin. My cheeks turned into disaster zones when I used this, blackheads galore. It broke my cheeks out miserably. The packaging was an abomination. Very, very flimsy and always broke in some way. Either the lid on the pot would break or the blush in the pan would shatter into countless pieces. You get what you pay for. When I was buying this, I was uber young and considered it a cheap thrill. Now, I've become a cosmetic snob, but this line reminds me of a certain time in my life. I went from dollar store makeup to Saks Fifth Avenue, but it's like the saying goes "Whatever Works". This may be HG blush for someone else.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by adrota

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have mixed views about this blush because I have still not used it for a long period of time to say for certain about things like whether it breaks me out, pigmentation, wearability, staying power etc . Moreover I have only one color which I dont remember the name of since I was stupid enough to depot it & not label it! Anyways it looks to me more pinky mauve with shimmer - quite a nice color actually. I dont mind the packaging better than flimsy wnw at least. So what its not got any mirror or brush which are useless anyways. Might as well they save the cost of manufacture & we get it for less. There are some colors worth trying so I might get a few more after I read some reviews on which ones are good to try. For the price who can resist! I just wish they came up with a wider range of colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by kikihony

I ordered 4 blushes from jordana website, and i love it!! it's almost like lorac blushes, similar color & texture. for $1.99, it's like a treasure!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2010 4:16:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

simply amazing very smooth , easy to blend & very nice colors
at an affordable price
adding
I am so happy I came across this fabiolus stuff I tried revlon & bourjois
blushers but Jordana is much much better

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by cepauloar

Amazing product! I have two: one in Bronze and Blushing Rose. I love the fact that they're really affordable and they last a very long time. I really only need a little product to have a good result. I really like the Blushing Rose one because it is soooo flattering to my skintone. I find the Bronze one a little bit too dark for me but it is still really a nice color to contour your cheekbones. I also had once the Stardust one but that I dfound too light for me so I just use bronzer from TBS now. Nevertheless a great blush, I'd like to try more colors :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2010 5:30:00 PM More reviews by darcynana7

I have about 5 or 6 of these blushes. Perfect for everyday wear. Cheap as heck! I do not feel guilty piling this stuff on. Very wearable but buildable if you need it. Packaging looks cheap but who cares? As long as the product works! They kind of work like the Lorac blushes, if you ask me. Would definitely buy these again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2010 1:39:00 AM More reviews by chayaNY

saw a review and realized i have never reviewed these though i own two and like them a lot. i always loved blush but the last few yrs have rosacea like symptoms and so have avoided it. however, although i keep trying other brands, the only one i have been able to wear since my cheeks became so ruddy, is jordana. amazingly enough the rose silk is the one i wear most often. i do load a yellow face powder (carmindy sh makes a great loose and compact matte yellow powders fyi), and unlike most blushes which now highlight redness, this somehow does not. i have sandlewood too and its really a lovely color, i like it better than the pink as its more a peachy/tan color with no blue/red in it at all. yet i think the pink looks better on. these can be used frequently and still look like new.

i also have crazy sensitive/reactive skin and can no longer wear most blushes with shimmer at all, and in general have reactions to most things. however i am able to wear this with no reactions. i am currently liking a rimmel blush thats a tawny sort of almost bronzer shade, yet no matter how i like the looks of it in the pan, its not that flattering on. try this ladies, you will be pleasantly surprised.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 12:01:00 AM More reviews by zhongnanone

I cannot believe I haven't reviewed Jordana single blush pots yet. They are pure lovely sweetness in those cute little pots! Currently I own 5 shades and all are great.

Coral Sandy Beach:
my first Jordana blush from the dollar store. It is a warm peachy-apricot blush with fine gold shimmer. It is a gorgeous color indeed. Perfect for Spring and Summer. This blush does have shimmer in it but it's so fine it looks like a beautiful golden sheen on my cheeks. Love it! I don't need a highlighter with this one.

Rose Silk:
A matte, cool-toned light rosy pink. It is not as pigmented as other Jordana blushes but it can definitely be built up. This might work better for cool, fair skin tones than warm medium - dark skin tones. It gives me an understated tenderness that is just lovely. Since it is kind of cool, winter might be the best season to wear it, in my opinion. Given that the color is so soft, it might be a good blush for the smokey-eye look paired with nude lips.

Redwood:
My favorite blush ever. This is a bright neutral red (imagine ripe tomatoes mixed with ripe berries, the warmth and coolness basically cancel each other out and make it neutral) with fine silver shimmer. I believe it's the most pigmented Jordana blush I have. One gentle swipe and you're good to go. It definitely gives my cheeks a pop, which brightens up my complexion and makes me look very healthy and awake. I adore this one. Although it has fine silver shimmer, the finish is essentially matte.

Touch of Pink:
a matte pink peach. A very refreshingly beautiful color and would work for both cool and warm skin tones. I love the fact that it is matte and gives me a healthy, girly and innocent glow. Very cute, very versatile and a must have in your makeup bag. If you happen to have Wet n Wild blush in Naive and you put them side by side, Touch of Pink clearly appears a lot peachier than Naive. If you really don't want to buy so many blushes, I would suggest that you get this one since it'd work with a lot of different looks. The only problem is, though, once you get one color, it'd be hard not to buy other colors as well. Jordana blushes are addicting!

Blushing Rose:
a medium mauve dusty rose with silver shimmer. Although it appears on the cool side in the pot, it actually works with warm skin tones as well. This is my most recent purchase and I like it because it is extremely easy to wear. It would make a nice everyday blush and not too shimmery for the office either. I find it flattering even when I am wearing minimal makeup. A good buy!

BTW, they are made in America and I couldn't be happier!

20 out of 20 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No