Jordana Blush (All Shades)

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/18/2011 3:38:00 PM

I have this blush in a few different colors and I'm really impressed with the amazing color payoff on all the ones I have (which is most of the shades available). My favorite for summer is Coral Sandy Beach. It's the perfect bright coral shade that I've been really craving lately in all my makeup. There are also some amazing subtle shades, such as Touch of Pink, which is quite pigmented despite being a lighter color.

Overall, I've been really impressed with Jordana's blushes, and most of the things I've tried from the company. The small price does not mean poor quality in this case. The blushes are soft and blendable. They last a decent amount of time and are even better when layered over a cream blush. I would definitely repurchase and already have backups of my favorite shades!

on 6/15/2011 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love this blush. I have it in blushing rose. It is really pigmented and stays put all day. You definitely can not beat the price. Will definitely repurchase.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I have this in Sandalwood, very pretty peachy pink.

Pigmentation is quite good but I do need to touch it up every few hours. The texture is actually very soft and finely milled, yet doesn't fly every which where when I dip my brush like the new formula by Rimmel does.

The packing is an impractical screw top and is quite bulky but sturdy.

Nice color range, so you can buy several shades for several looks that work well on normal days. Don't use this on special occasions, though, it won't last.

For the price, this blush is so great with the only problem mainly being the lasting power.

Will repurchase!

on 4/22/2011 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Oh god, I love this product.
I like it 'cause the "Blushing rose" one looks pretty natural with my skin tone, also I like how little it is so I can take it everywhere.
For me this is perfect, I don't need a lot of words for describe how much I like it.

on 1/2/2011 3:43:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love this blushes! I have always bought a little here and there from Jordana, ever since i was in highschool.
These blushes are really nice. A wide range of tones, for all skin colors, pigmented, buildable and with different finishes!
I love how Coral Sandy Beach and Blushing rose have a golden glow in them!!
I never got any allergic reaction or breakouts for using them.
I took 1 lippie off because they wear off a bit "fast" on me (lets say i have to reapply in 4 hrs or so) and i saw they changed the package to a metallic silver finish which makes it look cheaper. I think the opaque silver package was way better. But anyway, i recommend them! :)

on 11/18/2010 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

I love this blush, I only have Coral Sandy Beach but for me it is the perfect dupe of Benefit Coralista. For NZD$5 compared to NZD$48 for Coralista I'm definately going to be buying Jordana from now on. I'll be going back and buying another of this for a back up. Depending on how I feel I might try out the others.

on 8/27/2010 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

These blushes....wow, they're great! I have Touch of Pink and Coral Sandy Beach. I'm very pale with freckles, and I'm acne prone, but it's been more under control recently.

Because I'm pale, I like to stick with very subtle colors. I like natural looking blush, and sometimes I find that difficult to achieve with blushes. I tried these, and I have to say they are the best blushes I've ever tried. I apply them with my Ecotools blush brush and have no problems. It's buildable, so whether you want something very subtle or a little more noticeable, it's possible. These colors are both very pretty. I will have to upload pictures of myself wearing them. They don't wash me out, because of how they can be applied lightly. They suit my complexion.

Better yet, I haven't noticed any break out problems. Even though my face has been pretty under control, if a product is going to break me out, I will at least get a few small pimples in that area, but I haven't noticed any with these blushes.

They're just about the cheapest blushes you can buy (especially if you're lucky enough to find them at a dollar store like some. I ordered online from Cherry Culture. Wait for a sale, they have them on/around holidays usually). The packaging is fine..I would have preferred one with a top that flipped up, but I'm not really going to complain about something that is so cheap and works well. Sometimes I have difficulty screwing on the cap if I don't put it on right, but that's ok. I did get two different packages when I ordered (I ordered them at the same time). One was a shiny grey and the other was matte. So I'm thinking maybe one of them was an older version? I don't notice any difference in the formula, except that when I rub my finger over them one is more textured than the other.

I'd really like to get a few more of these, but I have the basic coral and pink, so I'm not in a hurry to get more right away. I hope that they add more colors.

If I've left anything out, and for an update with pictures (if I get around to it), I'll update soon.

on 8/9/2010 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Whoa, I almost completely forgot about Jordana. I used to buy Jordana when I was a pre-teen then again briefly in my early teens. It was unbelievably cheap, but the pigmentation was impressive. Very rich color. Reminds me of MAC in terms of color intensity. However, that's where the positive ended for me. This blush is NOT suitable for anyone with sensitive skin. My cheeks turned into disaster zones when I used this, blackheads galore. It broke my cheeks out miserably. The packaging was an abomination. Very, very flimsy and always broke in some way. Either the lid on the pot would break or the blush in the pan would shatter into countless pieces. You get what you pay for. When I was buying this, I was uber young and considered it a cheap thrill. Now, I've become a cosmetic snob, but this line reminds me of a certain time in my life. I went from dollar store makeup to Saks Fifth Avenue, but it's like the saying goes "Whatever Works". This may be HG blush for someone else.

on 8/9/2010 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I have mixed views about this blush because I have still not used it for a long period of time to say for certain about things like whether it breaks me out, pigmentation, wearability, staying power etc . Moreover I have only one color which I dont remember the name of since I was stupid enough to depot it & not label it! Anyways it looks to me more pinky mauve with shimmer - quite a nice color actually. I dont mind the packaging better than flimsy wnw at least. So what its not got any mirror or brush which are useless anyways. Might as well they save the cost of manufacture & we get it for less. There are some colors worth trying so I might get a few more after I read some reviews on which ones are good to try. For the price who can resist! I just wish they came up with a wider range of colors.

on 6/11/2010 10:48:00 PM

I ordered 4 blushes from jordana website, and i love it!! it's almost like lorac blushes, similar color & texture. for $1.99, it's like a treasure!!