Jordana Blush (All Shades)

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/26/2011 11:38:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I have this blush in Sandalwood, Sunlit Bronze and Tawny Beige and I LOVE IT.

Sandalwood is this matte, peachy light brown that flatters alot of skin tones. I got pretty tanned after ordering this and I was thinking, 'this is so gonna look chalky on me.' but it didn't! which is pretty amazing for a drugstore blush!

Sunlit bronze looks pretty similar to Sandalwood - but a little more brown. It is slightly shimmery too. The glitters can be seen in the pan, but when you apply them, it's not too visible and definitely acceptable for everyday use.

Tawny Beige is the darkest among the 3, also with subtle shimmers. It's this rosy peach color that would be really nice for a night out!

Jordana's Blushes pretty much blends in with my skin tone really well and lasts a good amount of time. Usually, my other blushes don't even last that long due to the hot weather and oily skin I have :( Surprisingly, this blush lasted me an entire warm afternoon. I got home with Sandalwood still visible on my face, after a good 6-8 hours!

Contrary to many, i actually like the screw tops although it's not a very friendly thing when you're rushing... But at least it ensures me that my click/flip pan won't break on me or anything like my other blushes...

However, one thing is that I wish these blushes are portable friendly. They don't have a mirror, or a brush for on-the-go touch ups :( But considering the lasting power of this blushes, I think it ain't an issue. But still! haha.

Will definitely repurchase and =) One of my must buys all the time.

on 6/30/2011 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have almost all the blush colors from this line and I have to say these are really good blush. Not just good for the price but good quality in pigment and texture. Honestly, the blush from this line is as good as some of the more expensive blush from high end lines from department stores, Sephora and Ulta. I have MAC, Tarte, Cargo, Clinique, Nars and other expensive blush and these Jordana blush along with the cheaper price blush from brands like La Femme, Jane, Wet n' Wild, and Sonia Kashuk are as good as any of the other costly brands. I would prefer to shop smart (especially now in this economy) and buy something that is good quality at a reasonable price than buy a high end brand product for just it's name because there are high end products that are not as great as they are hyped up to be.

on 6/18/2011 3:38:00 PM

I have this blush in a few different colors and I'm really impressed with the amazing color payoff on all the ones I have (which is most of the shades available). My favorite for summer is Coral Sandy Beach. It's the perfect bright coral shade that I've been really craving lately in all my makeup. There are also some amazing subtle shades, such as Touch of Pink, which is quite pigmented despite being a lighter color.

Overall, I've been really impressed with Jordana's blushes, and most of the things I've tried from the company. The small price does not mean poor quality in this case. The blushes are soft and blendable. They last a decent amount of time and are even better when layered over a cream blush. I would definitely repurchase and already have backups of my favorite shades!

on 6/15/2011 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love this blush. I have it in blushing rose. It is really pigmented and stays put all day. You definitely can not beat the price. Will definitely repurchase.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I have this in Sandalwood, very pretty peachy pink.

Pigmentation is quite good but I do need to touch it up every few hours. The texture is actually very soft and finely milled, yet doesn't fly every which where when I dip my brush like the new formula by Rimmel does.

The packing is an impractical screw top and is quite bulky but sturdy.

Nice color range, so you can buy several shades for several looks that work well on normal days. Don't use this on special occasions, though, it won't last.

For the price, this blush is so great with the only problem mainly being the lasting power.

Will repurchase!

on 4/22/2011 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Oh god, I love this product.
I like it 'cause the "Blushing rose" one looks pretty natural with my skin tone, also I like how little it is so I can take it everywhere.
For me this is perfect, I don't need a lot of words for describe how much I like it.

on 1/2/2011 3:43:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love this blushes! I have always bought a little here and there from Jordana, ever since i was in highschool.
These blushes are really nice. A wide range of tones, for all skin colors, pigmented, buildable and with different finishes!
I love how Coral Sandy Beach and Blushing rose have a golden glow in them!!
I never got any allergic reaction or breakouts for using them.
I took 1 lippie off because they wear off a bit "fast" on me (lets say i have to reapply in 4 hrs or so) and i saw they changed the package to a metallic silver finish which makes it look cheaper. I think the opaque silver package was way better. But anyway, i recommend them! :)

on 11/18/2010 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

I love this blush, I only have Coral Sandy Beach but for me it is the perfect dupe of Benefit Coralista. For NZD$5 compared to NZD$48 for Coralista I'm definately going to be buying Jordana from now on. I'll be going back and buying another of this for a back up. Depending on how I feel I might try out the others.

on 8/27/2010 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

These blushes....wow, they're great! I have Touch of Pink and Coral Sandy Beach. I'm very pale with freckles, and I'm acne prone, but it's been more under control recently.

Because I'm pale, I like to stick with very subtle colors. I like natural looking blush, and sometimes I find that difficult to achieve with blushes. I tried these, and I have to say they are the best blushes I've ever tried. I apply them with my Ecotools blush brush and have no problems. It's buildable, so whether you want something very subtle or a little more noticeable, it's possible. These colors are both very pretty. I will have to upload pictures of myself wearing them. They don't wash me out, because of how they can be applied lightly. They suit my complexion.

Better yet, I haven't noticed any break out problems. Even though my face has been pretty under control, if a product is going to break me out, I will at least get a few small pimples in that area, but I haven't noticed any with these blushes.

They're just about the cheapest blushes you can buy (especially if you're lucky enough to find them at a dollar store like some. I ordered online from Cherry Culture. Wait for a sale, they have them on/around holidays usually). The packaging is fine..I would have preferred one with a top that flipped up, but I'm not really going to complain about something that is so cheap and works well. Sometimes I have difficulty screwing on the cap if I don't put it on right, but that's ok. I did get two different packages when I ordered (I ordered them at the same time). One was a shiny grey and the other was matte. So I'm thinking maybe one of them was an older version? I don't notice any difference in the formula, except that when I rub my finger over them one is more textured than the other.

I'd really like to get a few more of these, but I have the basic coral and pink, so I'm not in a hurry to get more right away. I hope that they add more colors.

If I've left anything out, and for an update with pictures (if I get around to it), I'll update soon.

on 8/9/2010 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Whoa, I almost completely forgot about Jordana. I used to buy Jordana when I was a pre-teen then again briefly in my early teens. It was unbelievably cheap, but the pigmentation was impressive. Very rich color. Reminds me of MAC in terms of color intensity. However, that's where the positive ended for me. This blush is NOT suitable for anyone with sensitive skin. My cheeks turned into disaster zones when I used this, blackheads galore. It broke my cheeks out miserably. The packaging was an abomination. Very, very flimsy and always broke in some way. Either the lid on the pot would break or the blush in the pan would shatter into countless pieces. You get what you pay for. When I was buying this, I was uber young and considered it a cheap thrill. Now, I've become a cosmetic snob, but this line reminds me of a certain time in my life. I went from dollar store makeup to Saks Fifth Avenue, but it's like the saying goes "Whatever Works". This may be HG blush for someone else.

Popular Blush Products