MAC Satin Blush - Fleur Power

4.5

on 8/12/2012 5:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this blush! The color is perfect! It is a warm pink/peachy tone that goes well when I`m pale or tanned. And it doesen`t break me out and It stayes on all day.

on 8/7/2012 3:46:00 PM

Great, natural looking and lasts all day. Don't apply too much!!

on 7/27/2012 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my first MAC blush and after falling in love with it after having my make up done at the MAC counter, i decided to purchase it. I have tanned skin and the colour suits so well! Makes me look very girly and fresh :) You have to be careful not to use a lot though!

on 7/24/2012 1:30:00 PM

This blush is a little too vibrant for me. I really like it though. Really pigmented and ha as nice colour pay off. It can be blended out to a little bit of a lighter shade but tends to stay vibrant ! I ordered this product for the MAC webiste and the swatch looked a lot paler ! I have really pale skin (nc14) and don't find this blush suits my colour tone at all. I would reccomend it to those with a warm and muted skin tone to add a pop of colour. It's an amazing colour and I will be repurchasing (in a slightly different shade). Packaging is terrible. Always breaks.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I didn't realize how pigmented this would be upon trying it! This is my only MAC blush and it tempts me to want more, it's smooth in texture, the color and finish are beautiful, highly pigmented but gives a natural looking flush, and I think the lasting power is pretty good! The packaging is nice and sturdy, although it's expensive like most other HE blushes it seems like it will last quite a while so $20 was worth the investment to me

on 6/27/2012 5:47:00 PM

I have a tan skin, and I'm a little on the lighter side, so this beautiful coral shade works PERFECTLY with me-- when applied right. The blush goes on bold, so you can either be careful, or just apply it & buff out the intensity. Either way, this blush really compliments my cheek bones & gives me a cute feminine vibe. Definitely buying again. Love it <3

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

favorite blush EVER. super pigmented, beautiful bright pinky color. use it every single day. always come back to it :)

on 6/19/2012 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

First I dident like this blush at all, but now i love it. It looks really red on if your not careful.

Love this blush because it looks really natural when you apply it light( I use sigma duo fibre brush), you get an amazing glow and brightens your face, it will last a really long time AND it last from morning too night:)

on 6/1/2012 12:21:00 PM

I am really impressed with this product as it is the first blush I have purchased from MAC. I swear I have had it almost a year and I am just starting to see the bottom. I love the fact its really matte as I'm not keen on shimmer and the high pigmentation means it really contours the cheek bones and lasts all day. The only thing I would say is the high pigment is that the colour may prove to be a little bright for some peoples liking as it is quite a bright shade of pink. However, I feel it works well on my skin as I like to be tanned and struggle to find cheaper blushes that stand out on my skin tone.

on 5/29/2012 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite MAC blush that I own. It's a beautiful light coral color and it gives a very feminine and girly look. It looks really natural on me and it's one of the few blushes that I can apply pretty heavily while still looking natural. I'll definitely continue to buy this and I'd reccomend it to anyone else with a medium, neutral skin tone.

Popular Blush Products