December 19, 2014 | 1582 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Fleur Power

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Jsconnelly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This blush is a little too vibrant for me. I really like it though. Really pigmented and ha as nice colour pay off. It can be blended out to a little bit of a lighter shade but tends to stay vibrant ! I ordered this product for the MAC webiste and the swatch looked a lot paler ! I have really pale skin (nc14) and don't find this blush suits my colour tone at all. I would reccomend it to those with a warm and muted skin tone to add a pop of colour. It's an amazing colour and I will be repurchasing (in a slightly different shade). Packaging is terrible. Always breaks.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by DivaDeLosMuertos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I didn't realize how pigmented this would be upon trying it! This is my only MAC blush and it tempts me to want more, it's smooth in texture, the color and finish are beautiful, highly pigmented but gives a natural looking flush, and I think the lasting power is pretty good! The packaging is nice and sturdy, although it's expensive like most other HE blushes it seems like it will last quite a while so $20 was worth the investment to me

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by dannypacheco

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a tan skin, and I'm a little on the lighter side, so this beautiful coral shade works PERFECTLY with me-- when applied right. The blush goes on bold, so you can either be careful, or just apply it & buff out the intensity. Either way, this blush really compliments my cheek bones & gives me a cute feminine vibe. Definitely buying again. Love it <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by youhavetoloveyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

favorite blush EVER. super pigmented, beautiful bright pinky color. use it every single day. always come back to it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 6:30:00 AM More reviews by mari4ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

First I dident like this blush at all, but now i love it. It looks really red on if your not careful.

Love this blush because it looks really natural when you apply it light( I use sigma duo fibre brush), you get an amazing glow and brightens your face, it will last a really long time AND it last from morning too night:)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by MossyGirl

I am really impressed with this product as it is the first blush I have purchased from MAC. I swear I have had it almost a year and I am just starting to see the bottom. I love the fact its really matte as I'm not keen on shimmer and the high pigmentation means it really contours the cheek bones and lasts all day. The only thing I would say is the high pigment is that the colour may prove to be a little bright for some peoples liking as it is quite a bright shade of pink. However, I feel it works well on my skin as I like to be tanned and struggle to find cheaper blushes that stand out on my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 1:52:00 AM More reviews by sabgarcia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite MAC blush that I own. It's a beautiful light coral color and it gives a very feminine and girly look. It looks really natural on me and it's one of the few blushes that I can apply pretty heavily while still looking natural. I'll definitely continue to buy this and I'd reccomend it to anyone else with a medium, neutral skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by blua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like it, gives a natural flush, and I can build up color. Doesn't last that long for me, by the end of the day it's barely there. But I do use it for a toned-down day look. I don't think I'll be buying it again, even though it is pretty. For reference, I'm an NC35-40.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by feveragnes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fleur Power is a coral pink satin almost matte colour which is quite bright and pigmented. It shows up easily on my skin and gives a warm bright coral pink glow on my face. Despite the little sparkles on the pan, I hardly find any glitter when it's on my face. When applied, I almost feel it's matte. Its very longlasting (I never have to retouch it) but it's a bit too pigmented. You really need to use it with a light hand. I think it's a gorgeous colour for medium to tan skin, but too much for pale girls.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

A total dud for me. I saw Lisa Eldridge use this on herself in a video and it looked so gorgeous I had to have it. Problem is, I'm not Lisa Eldridge and it didn't work on me at all. On my pasty NC15 yellow-undertoned skin, this looked like mud. Or orange racing stripes. Made me look sallow and unhealthy. The coverage was strange too, blotchy/streaky/uneven, no matter what brush I used. So back it went and back I go to pink blush. Still searching for the perfect peachy blush that won't pull orange/muddy on me.