July 22, 2014 | 2427 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by hautevita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have not used this long enough, but i just have to comment. the finish is beautiful..im taken away by it. it's so natural, so skin like and so traceless. I, myself like the scent (flowery, rose) i prefer this scent than the traditional 'foundation' plastic goop heavy scent....it is light in texture, not heavy and oily feeling at all! in fact, the texture, fragrant and finish reminds me of Sisley's Oil free ($130 CAD). The only difference is Sisley is oil free, this one is not....I got the perfect match too! 031 and 021(both the most yellow undertones) both work beautifully on me. 031 matches my neck (neck is darker than my face), whereas 021 matches my face (traceless). I am an Armani LSF 6-6.5. I think I will continue using this for the day on a daily basis as it is light in texture, long staying power and has SPF25. However, I will use the Armani LSF for night time and when photos are taken (beautiful on camera +no SPF). I only started looking elsewhere and am so glad i found this dior one because I swear when Armani repackaged the LSF, the color 6.5 became tooo peachy/pink for me and im veryyy yellow.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by caribwoman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation blends beautifully but it's expensive. I'm NC50 and #060 looked really good on my skin. Good coverage and you only need a pump or two

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

First of all if I'm spending $47 it can't have alcohol high up on the ingredient list and this does!
I have this in #31Sand which was a decent match for my medium summer skin.
I used this without primer and with. Without powder and with.
The coverage which I was told would be full was medium at best. I did not find the fragrance offensive. It is very light and clean and isn't cloying at all. The finish is satin at first then becomes more shiny after a few hours. My fine lines and pores became more pronounced and the color turned. (L'oreal Visible Lift smooth absolute foundation with the brush applicator has about the same coverage in a superior base.)
So what is good about this foundation? The packaging was nice and the color wasn't bad. Other than that...Nothing.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Amadahy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a wonderful foundation, a little on the pricey side but it blends beautifully and sets in a powder-like finish (I use a Real Techniques stippling brush). It has SPF 25 so it's a great foundation for protecting your skin from the sun. I checked the foundation with the flash on my iPhone, and the high SPF does cause flashback, so this is probably not a foundation you'll want to use on a night out.
I'd say that this is light to medium coverage foundation, probably good for normal to combination skin.
If you have dry skin, you may want to moisturise really thoroughly before using this foundation.
It wont cover deep pores or scars or cover moderate/severe acne, so anyone looking for a foundation to do that, please look elsewhere or use a decent primer (I use Bourjois flower perfecting primer to disguise my large pores). It covers mild/moderate reness (like my rosy cheeks) and the occasional spot. You may still require a concealer for any blemishes/marks and it's not great at oil control, but it lasts well when set with a decent powder. I still find I need to blot my T-Zone after a few hours (my T-Zone is REALLY oily but the rest of my face is normal) but the foundation holds up well despite this.
The foundation is a light, liquid formula, and one pump is enough to cover my face. It has a light scent to it, but it wears off fast.
Just so you know it may not be a good idea to use your hand as a palette as it absorbs into the skin really fast, so try to use a lid or something that won't absorb the liquid. I use the top of a pot of moisturising cream, just dip the bristles of my stippling brush in and blend onto my face.
I have it in shade 022 Cameo, which suits my fakely-tanned skin.
This foundation makes my skin really soft and smooth and makes me feel fabulous.
This is definitely an everyday use foundation, but I'll be turning to a lower SPF foundation for any nights out! Tanned neck and ghostly face is not a good look for me, hahaha!
I've uploaded a picture of myself (the one on its side) so you can see how it looks on my face (set with Origins Brighter by Nature in shade 6 and with blusher & bronzer applied for contouring)
Hugs!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 7:40:00 AM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation! I'm NC20 & wear shade 002. It goes on easiest with just my fingers & I just need 1 pump. I use LM translucent powder on top & it is a great combo. This is medium coverage & doesn't break me out. It makes my skin look flawless ;) I will buy again for sure. I'm dry skin/acne prone for reference....

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by MaryamAQ

I Love this foundation , I really really love it , too bad I got a shade that is way to dark and , the only bad thing about this product is that it oxidizes and turns orange after wearing it for a while =) definitely repurchasing this bad boy again

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 6:45:00 AM More reviews by nerges

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was in search of a new foundation and I went to our beauty counter here in Malmö, Sweden and I asked the sales girl to find me something preferably high end and medium coverage. I She tried the Dior forever foundation on my face and it looked absolutely flawless on me, it evened out my complexion and covered my redness and pores and a few scars but not all of them, some I still need to use a concealer for.

Now after having this for over a year I think it's too heavy coverage for day to day on my face, so I rather use something very light coverage. I use this foundation and mix it with a moisturizer and it's just as good for me on a day to day basis. This is a perfect foundation if you're going out or attending a special occasion because you look perfect. This foundation is buildable. It is matte looking and I have the shade 030 Medium beige, and I'm a nc35.

Hope this was helpful ladies!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 4:50:00 AM More reviews by Blondiiexox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I must say that this foundation is the best ever! I've tried heaps of different foundations and when I came across to this one I don't want any other. I have oily skin and still this foundation doesn't let me down, I only need a couple of drops and I'm done for the day. X

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by lumbrjck1209

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Can not say enough about this foundation! It is by far my FAVORITE out there! Nothing compares to the coverage, texture, and over all wear of this foundation! I have very oily skin and this is foundation (with a primer of course) wears all day!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Avril14th

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got this at sephora and it is going back. I do not feel that this is a good foundation for dry and aging skin. Face feels dry and tight once it dries down no matter how much moisturizer and hydrating makeup spray I use with it.