Dior Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation)

4.1

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE) 4.00 % - TITANIUM DIOXIDE 2.37 %. OTHER INGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - DIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXILETHYL DIMETHICONE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER - DIMETHICONOL/METHYLSILANOL/SILICATE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - STEARIC ACID - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE - ALUMINA - VP/VA COPOLYMER - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - ALGIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - ACACIA SENEGAL GUM - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - BHT - CITRONELLOL - SERINE - XANTHAN GUM - SODIUM STEARATE - ATELOCOLLAGEN - ZINC GLUCONATE - SODIUM HYALURONATE - SODIUM CHLORIDE. [ /-: CI 77002 (ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE) - CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) - CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]. N 06069/A

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have this Cameo (22) and utterly love it! My one problem with it its that its not a perfect match with my skin tone - but I blame that on a hurried swatching done on an airport lounge.

on 2/14/2014 4:14:00 PM

I was really impressed with this product... if only they had it in my shade!!

I was colour matched in the shade 010 Ivory at the department store, and I thought it looked amazing (under their lighting) so was talked into buying this product.

When I got home and put it on myself for the first time, I was disappointed with the colour match. It was too dark for my very fair skin, and when I searched online I found that this shade is actually meant for people with neutral undertones, where as I have pink undertones which is why it didn't suit me.

The actual formulation had the most beautiful finish, it looked gorgeous without any powder. It gave a matte finish, but not really matte - more satin really. Gives medium coverage which is build-able.

If you can find this in your shade I would recommend this product. I have combination/oily skin, and I'm also prone to sensitive skin. This product did not give me a bad reaction.

PROS:
- Gorgeous finish
- Lovely packaging. Comes with a pump, so you don't waste product and it's not messy. The bottle is absolutely gorgeous too! It's frosted glass - stunning.
- Nice smell, not strong and doesn't linger
- Did not give me a bad reaction, and I'm usually prone to sensitive skin
- SPF 25 sun protection

CONS:
- Did not have this in my shade, and the range doesn't have that many shades
- Dries really quickly, so you have to work quickly to get this to blend properly
- Expensive

on 2/1/2014 6:36:00 PM

My holy grail foundation. Lasts all day with my oily skin, doesn't cause breakouts, hides all my ugly pigment problems and yet still looks natural. This is the best foundation I have ever used. Customer for life

on 1/26/2014 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This foundation brightens your face. It makes you look fresh and has a natural matt like lovely finish. However, I find that the coverage is not that great. I have tiny freckles on my cheeks that can be easily covered by many foundations and this one didn't even cover it, even after I attempted to build up the coverage. But overall if coverage is not what your after and more for natural Matt bright finish then this is for you!

on 1/12/2014 10:02:00 AM

Edmonton has dried my skin out a lot, and since I have sensitive skin and all, I decided to go on a little foundation hunt.

First of all, the packaging is freaking gorgeous. It looks and feels like you've got a piece of designer couture sitting on top of your vanity. The foundation itself is nearly full coverage with one layer, while leaving you with a semi matte finish that lasts pretty much forever. Literally dab on the foundation with a super dense brush and you'll get the airbrush perfected skin in a heartbeat.

The only downside is if you're really sensitive to heavy fragrance.

Loving it to bits right now though!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This foundation makes your skin look flawless. It's pretty full coverage without an overly makeup look. I have peach 023. Matches my skin perfectly! Can't really comment on how long it lasts as I've only had it on a couple of hours but so far so good even in the harsh lighting of my car. The bottle is divine, it's a heavy frosted glass bottle with a gorgeous dark blue lid. It smells really good, not overpowering at all.

A little bit of product goes a long way too! you certainly only need two small pumps and it spreads well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I've been using this for a couple of years. First using as a foundation (21 linen, perfect for golden undertone), and then only as spot concealer. I call this product my best friend because it stays on forever and always makes me feel better about myself. I've tried other products and this is the best out there.

on 12/8/2013 3:36:00 AM

I have just bought this foundation. I normally ask for samples first before buying which is essential before you spend so much money. In this case I had Debenhams points to use up and there was discount in the store, so it was the perfect opportunity to purchase. I think this is a beautiful foundation and looks great on my skin. I apply it with the beauty blender and it gives a lovely finish. Must try the fingers too. Very happy.

on 12/7/2013 6:32:00 PM

This is my all time favourite foundation. I often decide to give other brands a go but I always find myself coming back to Diorskin Forever. Easy to apply, great coverage, long lasting (I put this on at 6am and it still looks good at 7pm). In summer I find I can end up looking a lot like a hot mess if I'm not wearing an oil free primer underneath and a good loose powder over it.

on 11/26/2013 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought it today. Using YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat I wanted to change it and see if I can find something better. Although YSL was VERY nice on my face, I still thought there should be some better foundation for my skin. Reading some interviews with Dita Von Teese, I saw she uses Dior Capture Totale, so I went to Sephora to buy my Dior. Well, Capture Totale was too expensive for me (about 100 EUR), so I bought this (about 50 EUR). My shade is 020 - light beige. When I came back home, the first thing I did was to clear my face and try this. :) I like the way it blends, but you should use your fingers. With my plane foundation brush I have to use much more foundation than using my fingers. The finish is matte, which is nice for my oily skin. The YSL was giving me this nice natural-like glow, but it was turning into oil only in 1-2 hours. Hope it will be different with Dior Forever. :) For now, I could say that I really like it - my skin is covered better than with YSL. We'll see how it works on a long term period. :)

UPDATE: I am totally in love with this foundation. I am finishing my third bottle. For winter I bought 010 - Ivory and for summer I use 020. This is the best foundation I EVER used. I have an oily T-zone, but with this one I don't need to refresh my makeup so often. It lasts all day. I will definitely repurchase it again and again!!! :)