August 30, 2014 | 1610 users online

Cleansers - Trader Joe's - Nourish All in One Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by berrycurious

Yay. This takes off my makeup better than my Earth Science A-D-E cleanser, smells good (faintly) but doesn't have fake perfume, and didn't dry out my skin. Can't complain!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 2:29:00 AM More reviews by parks906

I am such a trader joe's foodie but I wanted to try one of their cleansers just because! So so so so so glad I did. I am on birth control now which regulates my acne - but this is the topping on the cake - amazing for my sensitive acne prone combination skin - my skin is more "normal" now and less oily. i don't use any other skin products daily just this! (i do use a mask every couple of weeks but this is the only thing that has changed. i no longer use my prescription cleanser or cream and my skin looks great! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by shiherostar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this. I couldn't wait to try this because I moved from a big city with Trader Joe's everywhere to a small city where one was opening in like 6 months. I finally picked it up and I really like it. It's simple. Just a cleaner and nothing fancy about it. So far so good. I have been using it for a couple weeks now and it has not broken me out at all. If this keeps working well, then this will be HG status. I sure hope so because the price is just right and skin is tired of whoring around trying to find the right product. I really want to try the moisturizer next. I have really been loving Trader Joe's products. The best part is they are cheap and don't test on animals. WIN!!!

EDIT: So, I am still using this and it has reached HG status. I am on my 3rd bottle of it. It takes off my makeup, doesn't break me out and is simple and non irritating. I absolutely love it! Dirt cheap and amazing. Go get yourself some!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by mariiahx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was really eager to buy this because of all the amazing reviews but it makes my face BURN, even worse it makes my skin dry and my breakouts worse. It does however do a good job of getting all my eye makeup off.1

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 2:39:00 AM More reviews by fromskyline

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my #1 face wash. There's no weird perfume scent that makes me feel like I'm choking while I'm washing my face. Doesn't dry out my face but also doesn't leave oily residue behind. Free of -parabens. Good pump + bottle. I beyond love it. I effing love it. If you still don't understand how much I love this, I'd stock up only on this face wash if zombie apocalypse was a real thing. No joke.

Edit: December 2, 2012
I almost want to knock the rating to either 4 or 4.5 instead of my original 5. It's been drying the skin of my face, but not horribly peeling dry like other cleansers I've used before. I'd say that if you have a combination oily-dry face, this is perfect for you. If you have skin that leans towards flaky or dry, either back it up with good facial moisturizer (I use Trader Joe's Nourish Antioxidant Facial Moisturizer) or move on. I don't think this is perfect, but it's pretty darn good for $6. It's cheaper than even most drugstore cleansers, so I don't think I'll be switching anytime soon.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by kjellig1217

I was really looking forward to trying this product after my sister said only good things about it. It's dermatologist formulated and has many antioxidant ingredients as it states, However, after using it once in the morning and at night, my face started to really burn and turn a light red. I have combination skin and it's not very sensitive, so I dont know what caused this. Might just be an allergy or the acids in it.
So overall, the ingredients are great and its a generally gentle cleanser, just not for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by TipTopTap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Excellent product for my normal skin. Does a great job of cleansing without drying out my skin. Gently removes all of my sunscreen without leaving a film or tightness. I've never broken out from it and love that I can pick it up at my favorite grocery store. This is an excellent, basic, no frills cleanser.

Edit: It's been a year and I'm still buying this, so I must like it. I will keep buying it and stock up if they ever discontinue it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by rsrs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

HG cleanser! Already repurchased twice.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by donna409

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is an excellent overall cleansing wash. It made my skin feel clean, soft, and after the 1st use, toned with less pore visability. The price can't be beat for approx. $5.00, and for cleansers the size is great at that price. It comes in a basic pump bottle, but the pump works~ which is a big deal for me. It pumps out just the right amount without drama. I have paid plenty more $ for cleansers and lotions whose pumps drive you crazy. There is no heavy odor, just a very slight clean scent that immediatly goes away when you wash your face. I am very pleased with this purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2012 6:02:00 AM More reviews by loveforsocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I read on a blog that this face wash was developed by a very well known dermatologist, and that it's actually exactly the same formula as a $50 face wash sold in the dermatologist's line of luxury skin care products. I don't know whether this is true or not, but I do love this product. It is very gentle and it doesn't sting my eyes at all. It makes my face feel squeaky clean without overdrying. It builds up a nice foam. I love that it's cheap. My only complaints are that unlike most Trader Joe's products it contains more preservatives, and when I rinse it off it feels like it leaves a residue, but I might just be imagining that. I would recommend this for people with oily and acne prone skin, like me. It has helped to keep my acne at bay, and since it's not stripping it doesn't overdry my face and cause my skin to produce more oil. Definitely a good buy!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No