July 25, 2014 | 1661 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Watt's Up!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Ajimenez531

I love this!! It is pricey but it has so many uses but of course highlighting my inner corner, the top of my cheekbones, Cupid's bow, under my brows, etc... It blends effortlessly and even though it is pricey I feel like it will last me forever. It's perfect and easy to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

i like this a lot! the packaging's cute, like all benefit products. the color is a beautiful light champagne color. it's a little light for my tan skin, but i like the way it compliments my olive skin and makes me look more alive. it's around $30, which is pricey. but it'll last you forever! even if you use it everyday. it's a cream-to powder finish, which i love. i also love how fast and easy it is. you just slide it on and you have a beautiful illuminated glow. i love this and it's one of the best highlighters out there! i'd recommend it for everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by alishaa49

I prefer champagne highlighters and this was just perfect and I love how it's creamy. And it lasts me the whole day. Something I would repurchase. I got the sample size as a gift one day in July, and to this day I'm still using. :) so if you don't spend your money on the full size, try the sample. ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I received this from Sephora's birthday set and it is a gorgeous champagne highlight. I usually like pink highlighters because I am cool toned, but this is pretty. It's subtle enough that it just appears like a sheen to your face wherever you place it. You can build this and make it really obvious but I don't. I love it on the cheekbones and nose.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by lovelylucy88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i got this a my bday gift from sephora. im a nc40 and i love how this looks on me. i use it after i apply my foundation then i powder my face and the shimmer doesnt get covered or spread throughout my face. i love using this product as a highlight although it would also be great as a cream shadow or an eyeshadow base. I would buy this product and i would recommend this too

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Like countless other reviewers, I received this as part of the Sephora bday gift set that came with a mini They're Real mascara. Watt's Up is a good basic highlighter for me (I'm in the NC25-30 range), but I could see how this is too orange if you're really pale, or too pale/white if you have a deeper skintone. I use this under the browbone but it doesn't show up very well on my cheekbones. I think I prefer a liquid or cream illuminator over a stick product because it looks more natural, but the tube packaging will come in handy if you're applying on the go.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am NC10-15 and this was too dark/orange for me. It looked more like a bronzer than an illuminator against my pale skin and made my cheeks look dirty. Not a good look.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by YEAHAnGiE

This is a subtle highlighter, not intense buy you do see a glow. I noticed if I use it with powder blush or bronzer it strips off my blush and bronzer. I used other cream highlighters and this did not happen with them. Unfortunately this product did not work over powders but it work really nice over my cream blushes, it also worked nice for my comer eyes. I will not repurchase this product again, for the reason ELF whipped highlighter for $1 gives me the SAME effect and it works over my powders.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by shi1

I'm reviewing the Sephora birthday gift version of this product so I can't comment on the packaging of the full size version.

I don't usually use highlighter on a regular basis, My face can get oily sometimes so I don't want to use anything that will make me look shiny, however I quite like this product. First thing I like about it is the fact that its in stick form. I can just swipe and blend with my fingers. Its really quick and easy and it actually gives a little oomph to my skin without looking greasy. The full size comes with a sponge but I don't think it is necessary. I have a pale asian complexion and the champagne color really blends in well. It looks equally nice with a tan or in my paler months. I actually like this small version because its really handy for traveling. It isn't in-your-face glittery, but there is definitely glitter in it. At some angles, you'll see direct reflection off the glitter. I prefer a natural look and this one is still ok in my books. Its not as natural as Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheers (gives more of a sheen) but its also less expensive.

I won't repurchase because I think this little version will last me quite a long time, and I'd like to try other highlighters like Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfector.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by Karajulie

I love benifits packaging always the cutest ideas . Love this product , great on my checks blends well and gives u that great highlighted effect without looking like a fairy covered in glitter .