BeneFit Cosmetics Watt's Up!

4.1

HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, MICA, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, POLYETHYLENE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), SOYBEAN GLYCERIDES, SILICA, DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, BUTYROSPERMIUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) UNSAPONIFIABLES, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (77499), LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, CITRIC ACID.

on 5/28/2014 2:07:00 AM

I like this product but it doesn't go well with powder as it drags - I would only recommend this to people who just wear foundation! I find it good for highlighting my nose and above my lip but other than that it is kind of wasted on me. Probably wouldn't buy again but purely because I wear powder.

The packaging is great, even though I find myself not using the blending sponge on the end and just using my fingers.
I love this product so much, it became a part of my everyday routine (even on my days off!)
It gives the perfect glow to your cheeks and temples to make you look awake and ready to take on the day!

on 5/7/2014 6:18:00 PM

Cute packaging (got a sample for my birthday from Sephora) - does what it says and visibly lightens up my serious dark eye circles, takes the attention completely away. Buy!

on 4/29/2014 3:40:00 AM

I bought the full size after receiving a sample of it. It has been a great addition to my daily routine.

I don't have very pronounced facial features, so sometimes I would feel like my face gets too flat with a full coverage makeup. This is a great way to bring dimensions to your face. I use it on the "C" around my brow and eye area, on the bridge of my nose, on my cupid's bow, and then finally on my chin. It really does bring out a certain glow to your complexion and it photographs really well!

on 4/28/2014 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Maybe it's just me but I found this highlighter hard to blend and it really didn't suit my skin tone (mac nc35) for reference. I prefer powder highlighters so u won't be repurchasing this product but instead have tried maryloumanizer and I love it!

on 4/18/2014 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

For those with combo or oily skin, you know this will just make you look greasy quicker, which is not pretty or sexy at all. Not for me.

on 4/11/2014 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I received this in the Sephora birthday gift last year. This was the first creamy highlighter that I used, I used only powders previously. It is very easy to apply where you want it, I can be more detailed oriented with this versus a powder. I like that it is so creamy, not difficult to blend out, sometimes I forget to blend it since it can disappear on your face in certain light, and it needs to be blended in order to not look stripey. I think the staying power is pretty good, I guess I don't pay attention to how long my highlighter lasts versus say my eyeliner. I may want to experiment with other highlighters when I run out but it is a nice go to product.

on 4/9/2014 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Absolutely beautiful highlighter. I have dry skin and I ADORE products that give me that dewy, glowy finish. While this product works great for that, the Sonia Kashuk highlighter stick in shimmering sands is an EXACT dupe for this, I promise. And it's like half the price. If you wanna save some cash, buy that one. Both lovely products though. :)

on 4/9/2014 9:13:00 PM

This is my first ever highlighter that came in a free gift for my birthday from Sephora. I never paid much attention to highlights and stuff because I'm a firm believer in less is more on your face. I'm also acne-prone so when I wear more than foundation it just feels heavy on my face. BUT this little thing is changing my opinions. I use it just above my cheek bones and then right below them too. Then I smear it upwards and out, leaving a nice all around glow to that area. When the light hits your face there you just look fantastic! There seems to be a lot in the sample size I got so I'm hoping it lasts me a while!

on 3/30/2014 11:15:00 AM

I'm a huge fan of benefit. I use their they're real mascara all.the time and it's AMAZING but was sorely disappointed by watts up. I have combination skin so would be pretty oily in the tzone area and I bought this product after hearing rave reviews about it. Bought it straight away and tried it before work. put it on after my my makeup on my cheekbones, brow bones and nose and within about 2 hours my face was completely dry and cracked in the areas where I put this product. DEVASTATED.

Video Reviews & Tutorials