Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes

3.2

Aqua, paraffin, copernicia cerifera cera/carnauba wax, steareth-20, beeswax, acacia senegal gum, alcohol denat, stearteh-2, cetyl alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, peg/ppg-17/18 dimethicone, tdi/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, sodium polymethacrylate, silica, 2-oleamido-1/3-octadecanediol, phenethyl alocohol, nylon 12, disodium edta, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylol glycol, pantehnol, pentylene glycol, polyquaternium-10, sodium dehydroacetate. May contain: CI 77007/ultramarines, CI77491/ CI77499 Iron oxides, mica, d46956/2

on 8/24/2013 7:26:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Ok first of all the only reason I bought this was for the Elbez Collection design. But let me just say this stuff, even though expensive, is WONDERFUL! It was not the waterproof version and yet I have had it on 12+ hours and it has not smudged!!! My lashes are long and full and not clumpy... I only used two coats.

I wish it was not so expensive or this would be my HG mascara. All my drugstore ones smudge with my watery eyes and oily skin.... Even waterproof ones!

I did not find the cone shaped brush a problem. It reminded me of the Maybelline Lots Of Lashes mascara brush(do they still make it?) but the formula is drier on Lancome's. For the $27 I think I paid I love it!

Overall I find this to be well worth the price... even though it was impulse due to the absolte cuteness of the tube!!!

on 8/20/2013 2:33:00 PM

I'm obsessed with the basic hypnose mascara so I thought this would be great. I was not impressed. I'd still pick it over most other brands, but it didn't make my lashes near as full as the basic hypnose. It also seemed to get a lot more clumpy.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Very dry formula, and not a true intense black. Gave great volume, but even after 3 coats my lashes were barley any longer.

on 8/13/2013 4:42:00 AM

Worst mascara ever! I received this as a deluxe sample through Sephora, and boy, am I ever glad I did not pay full price for this!

CONS: Runny, streaks easily, causes one to lose one's curl, clumpy, smells funny, horrible wand, the list goes on and on. Oh, did I mention it's $29 for a tube? Totally not worth it.

PROS: It does lengthen lashes quite a bit, but with all the smudging and clumping, it ruins the look otherwise.

Ophthalmologists say that one should swap out for a new mascara every 3 months. At this rate, you're much better off buying a superior, cheaper drugstore mascara that you won't feel guilty about using and discarding in three months. Don't waste your money, this addition to the Hypnose line falls flat on it's face. I'm not even keeping the sample, I think it's that bad!

on 8/11/2013 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I love the wand of this mascara. It makes it very easy to reach all the lashes. The colour I got i was told by the MUA that it was a limited edition...forgive me if I'm wrong, 11. It wears well, doesn't run, doesn't give me panda eyes. I would buy it again but I will go for the darker shade so that my eyes will pop a little bit more.

on 8/5/2013 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am a Lancome user and cant express how much I love Lancome hypnose star mascara but this stuff SUCKS!! I was soo excited to try it and I was so dissapointed, its so dry and it does close to nothing for my eyelashes, sucks but now I know!

on 8/5/2013 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

About Me:
-Wide Asian Eyes
-Average Thin Straight Lashes
-Normal Occasionally Dry Lids
The Product
Pros:
-Curls My Asian Lashes For Half A Day (to be fair, I don't use a lash curler)
-Doesn't Smudge (unless you squeeze your eyes really tightly)
-The Only Mascara That Looks Good On My Type Of Lashes
-No Clumping (I go up to 4 coats during the day)
-No Flakes
-No Raccoon Eyes Ever After 5 Hours of Intense Workouts
Cons:
-Doesn't Come In WaterProof (I really would like to swim in this)
Verdict:
Will be my third bottle. :)

on 7/24/2013 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this mascara in the lancome show tube (the one with the little hearts on it).

Packaging: the white newly designed tube with the cute red hearts all over it, got me hooked.

Product: very wet, wand/brush needs to be wiped due to that it grabs a lot of product and it smudges, doesn't hold the doll effect for long (about half a work day) , but it gives a nice open
eye look that is needed in the morning, giving that
wide awake look that is needed. Smells nice too
and doesn't bother my eyes as it does to some
women.

Brush: very tricky to use. I am right handed and applying the product on my left eye can be awkward due to the cone shape of it, leaving my
inner corners untouched afraid of getting it on my
nose.

Overall, I think this mascara is good, but not
great. Its a bit of a splurge to get ($29.00 at
sephora) leaving me with lifted lashes with not so much length, which leaves me to think that the lifting effect is its only result. I think the they're real by benefit mascara is better than this cause it gives me superior length and I love a dramatic look when it comes to my mascara

on 7/13/2013 9:27:00 AM

I really do like this mascara! It looks just as good at the end of the day as it does when you apply it. I love the wand; the shape is so convenient for getting every lash, and it really combs the product flawlessly from root to tip. This is also the only mascara I have ever found that looks AMAZING on the lower lashes. Anything else looks clumpy or spidery or too thick, but this looks like perfect little "doll lashes"! This mascara lives up to its name. My new favorite (over BeneFit They're Real Beyond Mascara, which I like to use on the roots for density with this LancĂ´me one). Definitely will repurchase.

on 7/11/2013 4:55:00 PM

This is really clumpy, smudges terribly, grey not black, and super expensive. I don't recommend this.

Popular Mascaras