October 24, 2014 | 1681 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies Flared Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by TristaJean

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My favorite mascara. No clumping and it makes my lashes look super long. It doesn't dry out quickly and the brush has a nice amount of flex to it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 5:28:00 AM More reviews by nattiekins05

I didnt know which of the two falsies worked best so i got them both, and loved them both for different reasons. I layer my mascaras in order to get my desired look, and falsies is what i use first. I love that it seperates each lash and makes them extremely long (or gives them the illusion anyway, lol)... I have read about this mascara in many magazines, and I think it lives up to all the hype! Its very reasonably priced (and at Ulta i got buy one get one 50% off) which made it a steal. The last thing that i lovr is the style and color of the bottle. Its a cute bright purplish pink, and it stands out in my sea of 30 mascaras. I love it when each kind has ttheir own style- with girly colors, very chic bottles... not only does it look cute in your makeup bag, but you can find it in a breeze, which is always a plus. Hope you all love this one like I did <3

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Kellaaaaay

I'm in love with this product !! Best mascara ever !! It holds the curls very well, gives some volume and some length. Although it flakes after 3 months everything else is perfect. It''s my absolute favorite mascara <3

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2013 6:08:00 AM More reviews by NiecyBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

No. Just no. I liked how long it made my lashes. I liked how they really did seem to fan out. The waterproof formula was the deal breaker for me. Within a few hours I had raccoon eyes. I would have to carry around some makeup removing wipes in my purse to touchup under my eyes throughout the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by celinew167

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara because it's waterproof. It's not one of those that are super hard to take off either. I just use my neutrogena makeup wipes and it comes off if it weren't waterproof love it. Yet it lasts through so much. My favourite part is I don't get raccoon eyes when using this. As well I had a shower and it stayed put. Overall I think it's fantastic for a waterproof mascara. I like the spoon brush it's nice and i think it does make my lashes more visible. But it definitely doesn't separate lashes. I might buy again if I can't find a better waterproof mascara that delivers better. But for now I guess this is my HG waterproof mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by kmciolli

I like the Falsies, I think it really does accentuate your lashes and makes them look much fuller and longer with more volume.

The flared version of this definitely did make the ends of my eyelashes flare out (if you apply it properly according to the directions. Wiggle the brush for more effect). I bought it in Blackest Black. It did not clump much. I would use this mascara more for night than day.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by wredavis

At first I really liked this mascara. It gives great volume and when it says it is waterproof it is NOT kidding. However, I found that even though I took it off with eye makeup remover, it left a thick residue on my lashes that made it not apply so effectively the following times. It is just too much of a hassle to wear daily, but if you need waterproof and volume, I would definitely recommend this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 6:38:00 AM More reviews by sssasha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The best mascara I've ever tried (and I've tried a lot) The wand is especially great as it is curved so it colours to the very tip of each lash and the best thing is, it doesn't make your lashes clump together. Truely accentuates my eyes as well and my lashes are now long, curled and thick (but not clumpy) and makes my eyes absolutely pop!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by catwhiskers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My HG of mascara has been for over a year now Falsies Flared Waterproof in Black Drama. I have not had this many repurchases since (RIP) Max Factor 2000 calorie in waterproof black. I find that, while the volume is great it leaves a little to be desired in the lenghening department (i am 47 and my lashes are past their glory days) so I use a base mascara that is for length as a primer and use this as a top coat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't believe how much I love this mascara. I haven't worn drugstore mascara in a couple years, because I have the oiliest eyelids imaginable, and even waterproof formulas smudged everywhere on me. I have only used tubing mascaras since I discovered them, but I recently ran out and had heard Missglamorazzi on youtube rave about this, and since she also has oily lids, I thought I'd give it a shot. I cannot believe the volume this gives! It's really great. It's fine as far as lengthening goes, but I actually have really long lashes and only look for major volume in a mascara. I also never get clumps with this because the formula is really dry, which I prefer. It doesn't smudge or flake at all on me, and removes without taking my lashes with it. (I use CVS brand waterproof eyemakeup remover). I was using Eyeko skinny brush, but it didn't give as much volume as I like (b/c it's a lengthening mascara) and the mascara itself was a little wet for me, so I think this is going to become my new old faithful