October 24, 2014 | 923 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - New Instant Age Rewind Foundation

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by nola80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

For ref I'm NC42 and I have 3 shades of this, Neutralizer, Medium, and Honey--Neutralizer is very yellow but way too light, Honey is darker than medium but way too pink for my warm tone, Medium is pretty light but I love the brightening effect it us ( it's good if you're trying to achieve that KK concealer look). I love the packaging, it's so soft and doesn't tug on my already wrinkling skin there. It seems that it's very thin but it actually medium to heavy coverage, but the light consistency is good for the under eye. This is my everyday concealer, it's not HG only because it cakes without powder on top. I use my Ben Nye translucent powder on top and it literally last almost 24hrs!!! my HG is still my MAC pro longwear.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Hwa

This is a great concealer. I am NC25 and use the shade Neutralizer. The key to apply this is using the finger instead of a brush. Natural smooth coverage that lasts all day. I am glad I didn't spend $30 for a Shiseido concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Beautyisbliss

I don't have the darkest undereye circles, but I do have the puffies (bad!). I work 12 hour shifts and I have a toddler, so I am entitled to the puffy, sleepless undereye issues.
I have used many products in the past starting a de-puffing eye cream (still trying to find a good one). I also used Bobbi Brown, and Laura Mercier eye concealers for reference.
I heard about this product from a woman I work with, she loves it and she is in her 50's. I thought I would try it.
The applicator is so soft, so soft I could massage it under my eyes all day. The product is quick to apply, you only need a little, and sets right away without powder.
I noticed it left my undereye brighter, less puffy, soft and it didn't settle in my fine lines (33yrs). It was moisturizing and lasted and lasted all day.
I am using this on areas that I want highlighted on my face, such as, my nose, cupids bow ect.
I really don't need to keep searching for a good eye cream because this does it all!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by esthernassar

I TOTALLY LOVE THIS CONCEALER!! I have really bad under eye circles and veins... I used religiously my Bobbi Brown corrector (in Med-dark Bisque), then BB concealer, then powder to set, etc etc... and never found COMPLETE SATISFACTION... now, I only use Maybelline's Age Rewind in LIGHT and since it is a little bit light for me (I'm NC30), I top it with a darker shade (I use L'oreals True Match in shade N 4-5)... and I DON'T HAVE TO USE POWDER.. and IT WON'T CREASE, and IT LASTS ALL DAY, and if you want you can TOUCH UP AND WON'T CAKE!! really nice product, I want to try the brightener and the neutralizer as well...

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2012 2:40:00 AM More reviews by viviansweethart

I bought this after intensive research for a good drugstore concealer. First off, I want to say that the packaging is so deceitful. It seems as if you get a big full tube but if you look closely there is this piece of paper that is inserted in the packaging so it seems like you will never run out of concealer. It's really hard to describe but what you see is not what you get. The concealer itself is not bad but defintely not the bomb. Maybe I got a color too light but I find that this concealer does not cover my dark circles that great. I would not purchase again and would recommend it if you had a coupon. i think i paid $8 for it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by shyred05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I just bought the neutralizer shade from Superstore awhile ago. Compared to the other shades, this one has some serious yellow tones in it. Have dark circles under my eyes and Maybelline just discontinued the Mineral Power Concealer (w/c I loved!).. I was hesitant to buy this because of it's funny looking applicator but after watching xteener (from Youtube) use this, I thought I'd give this a shot.

... And I'm glad I did! After twisting the tube, I dab the product underneath my eyes and blend it with my fingers. I set it with my Shu Uemura translucent powder. The hype is true for me, it does not crease nor is it drying. For what it's worth, will definitely buy again & recommend to my friends. HG? Hmm, not so much YET. Maybe after I get used to the packaging and after I wear it for the whole day, will update y'all. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by bonbon0408

This product did not go well with my eye cream. It was drying and cakey. The twist up thingy to get the product out broke, so, even though I dont really like it, I cant even use it, just to finish it at least...I wish I could return it, I might still try...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 1:27:00 PM More reviews by tybanks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! now i do not have dramatic circles/blemishes to cover but i like to even out my skin tone under my eyes. This is WAY better than my MAC studio finish concealer. MAC was thick, would not blend in and looked cakey. This stuff is smooth, creamy, blendable. I was shocked its much better than more expensive concealers. I found it on sale recently and stocked up!! I will not be using anything else.

An added bonus, I love how you can see how much you have used and the soft applicator. I usually blend with my finger tips, no issues. Would definitely recommend before you spend money on higher priced concealers!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by AmyK2005

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love, love, love this product. I have it in the color "fair"...I almost went with the pink brightening because while I don't have huge circles or bags, what I do have is very blue. But I am glad I went with the "fair". Works perfectly. At first I freaked out because I had to twist forever to get the product up through the sponge, and then the first application was very gloppy and way too much product. I sponged off the excess on a tissue though, and since then I click it twice per eye and it dispenses the perfect amount. I use the applicator to tap/rub it on and then pat it on with my ring or pinky finger. Covers lightly but flawlessly. Doesn't wear off or settle into fine lines. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Kimc63

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I too have tried hundreds of eye brighteners, Creams, lotions, potions, etc...
The brightening version is amazing. It brightens the reddish skin on my lids and helps with under eye shadows too.
At this price I keep one at home and one in my bag.