July 30, 2014 | 1921 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Le Gloss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by totalmakeupjunkie98

I love this gloss!! The packaging is sleek and cute(: It also tastes really yummy!(: I have this in the color Baby Blossom which is a really really pale light pink and I love it because it lightens my dark lips and lasts a good amount of time(: if you're looking for an amazing lip gloss, get this!!((: <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

These are probably my favorite lip glosses at the moment. I have 6 colors (Golden Splash, Nude Touch, Red Ravishing, Baby Blossom, Mystic Mauve and Really Rose). These have a great consistency, they're not very thick and they're not sticky. They're well pigmented and last a long time. I love the vanilla scent too. The packaging is good except that all of the gold rubs off and gets on everything and if you don't know what the product is, you're kind of at a loss. I certainly would repurchase (especially Really Rose).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2011 4:23:00 AM More reviews by matt44bek

These are lovely super shiny glosses. I always go for the ones with shimmer in them so the four i have are nude illusion (a very pale tan with gold infused fleck), nude touch ( a coolish mid pink), golden splash ( a birght coral, tangerine although goes on very wearable) and saucy mauve ( a gorgeous warm berry shade and my very fav. of the lot). They feel very smooth on your lips and not at all tacky. Like all glosses you need to reapply but thats to be expected really. Pretty cheap off ebay (not even out in Aust. stores yet, although I'm sure they'll be grossly over priced when they reach our shores). Might explore some more colors although i think most of the rest are more opaque and without much shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by nicolefox_ot

These are even better than the Colorjuice line, which I love. The packaging (applicator tip) is much better, they have a yummier, sweet smell, and they are a little less tacky. The staying power is similar to CJ, and like the CJ glosses they wear off well, meaning doesn't leave that annoying , crusty ring of color around your lips that some glosses and lipsticks do. I have several colors, including the violet, nude, and coral shade.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2011 1:49:00 PM More reviews by cass22101

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased the shade Watermelon Crush. I was highly disappointed by this shade. I saw many ads where the model was wearing this. It looked like a high shine, bright pink, opaque gloss. Instead, this is high shine but very sheer. On my pigmented lips, it appears to be a clear gloss. I do like how it feels on my lips though. It is very silky and light. It also lasts a longtime. I wore it through dinner, drinks, and a snack. It also has a warm vanilla scent that is very strong at first. I don't mind scents, so it didn't bother me. I really prefer glosses with color payoff. So, I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by 600pounds

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the one in "Blushing Berry" which is a red toned plummy color. It's more on the thicker side, lasts a pretty long time on the lips. It applies pretty smoothly.

This color looks beautiful and sophisticated on my NARS Macao complexion, thus I recommend this especially for darker skin tones.

I am impressed with this that I will definitely check out other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 4:42:00 PM More reviews by cnd0020

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have Violet Attitude and I love it. The vanilla cupcake smell is one of my all time favorite smells in the world of lip gloss. And the color fades to a pretty berry stain as it wears.

But the smell... oh, it's like a better-pigmented version of Liplicious's glosses from Bath and Body Works.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 8:13:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like these, with the exception of those too sheer to show up on my pigmented lips (Saucy Mauve, Raspberry Splash and Really Rose) that end up just shimmery. Berry Bold is the only one that shows up when worn by itself. Despite that I still really like how these look, feel, smell/taste and wear. They are not sticky and are scented like buttercream frosting. Very moisturizing, Argan oil or not :) and last long enough for a gloss, no better or worse than any other. They seem to be one of the better drugstore glosses out there out of the ones I have, and I have a lot. Either way these are a huge improvement over the other glosses by L'Oreal (looking at you Infallibles and ColorJuices!). Next time I see a sale I plan to get the Plum and darker Mauve shades because those are the only two remaining I don't have that will show up on me so if you have pigmented lips keep that in mind. The lighter ones I will continue to pass by because like the ones I have, they will just be sheer shimmer on my lips or MLBB shades which I have plenty of. Nude Illusion might be nice for 'no-makeup makeup" days, but that's about it. My only real complaint other than the light shades and reason for the four rating is that I wish they were sealed. It's hard to find one in places like Target or Walmart that aren't already squeezed or obviously used which is just gross.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by mnsalani

After reading some of the reviews on this site, I decided to go out and purchase a tube in #152 Nude Touch. Now I'm not a huge fan of lip gloss, but I am so happy that I bought this! It's a beautiful color against my skin (light, cool undertones) and makes my somewhat microscopic lips look twice their size!! Smells nice and feels wonderful! Lasts a while, but you'll have to reapply, but it's better then your lips flaking. I would have given it a perfect score, but I would like to have seen a little less sparkle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2011 4:36:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have these in Baby Blossom and Nude Touch. These are beautiful glosses that are not too sticky. They have a slightly sweet flavor. I got these on a BOGO but I would now pay full price. Five stars and I plan to get more.