December 18, 2014 | 984 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Le Gloss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by teashadlynch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these glosses, they are very smooth and have grat pigmentation. I like the colors that they have however I wish they had a little more color variety. Love the gold accents on the packaging. The color pay off is great and if you dont want to you dont have to wear a lipstick with these.They are not very sticky but last a good amount of time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2011 1:08:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Fantastic lip gloss. I was looking for a dupe of my beloved Bare Escentuals 100% Natural Lip Glosses and this is really it. Same buttery, smooth, moisturizing texture. Almost the same scent. I have almost all the shades except for two and love them all. I will say though, that it took my lips a while to get used to these for some reason, because when I first started using them, it was flake city. Now, they feel just as moisturizing and lush as my BE lip glosses.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Natalie33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought Baby Blossom and Watermelon Crush. Overall, I am not too impressed with these lip glosses. I was hoping Baby Blossom would be a more affordable version of Nars Turkish Delight, but for me I wasn't happy with it. Beware, if your lips are even slightly chapped, this will make it look worse. Watermelon Crush was not as bright as I hoped it would be, but it did give a nice subtle pop of color to my lips. Also, the lip glosses smell great, like vanilla.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Dq287

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this- I only have one, but I would like to get more colours. the colour I have is violet attitude, and it's probably the brightest lip colour I own, but it looks really nice. When I put it on, it brightens up my entire face. It's really good for days when I don't want to wear very much eye makeup. It's not sticky at all and it lasts a good amount of time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by totalmakeupjunkie98

I love this gloss!! The packaging is sleek and cute(: It also tastes really yummy!(: I have this in the color Baby Blossom which is a really really pale light pink and I love it because it lightens my dark lips and lasts a good amount of time(: if you're looking for an amazing lip gloss, get this!!((: <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

These are probably my favorite lip glosses at the moment. I have 6 colors (Golden Splash, Nude Touch, Red Ravishing, Baby Blossom, Mystic Mauve and Really Rose). These have a great consistency, they're not very thick and they're not sticky. They're well pigmented and last a long time. I love the vanilla scent too. The packaging is good except that all of the gold rubs off and gets on everything and if you don't know what the product is, you're kind of at a loss. I certainly would repurchase (especially Really Rose).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2011 4:23:00 AM More reviews by matt44bek

These are lovely super shiny glosses. I always go for the ones with shimmer in them so the four i have are nude illusion (a very pale tan with gold infused fleck), nude touch ( a coolish mid pink), golden splash ( a birght coral, tangerine although goes on very wearable) and saucy mauve ( a gorgeous warm berry shade and my very fav. of the lot). They feel very smooth on your lips and not at all tacky. Like all glosses you need to reapply but thats to be expected really. Pretty cheap off ebay (not even out in Aust. stores yet, although I'm sure they'll be grossly over priced when they reach our shores). Might explore some more colors although i think most of the rest are more opaque and without much shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by nicolefox_ot

These are even better than the Colorjuice line, which I love. The packaging (applicator tip) is much better, they have a yummier, sweet smell, and they are a little less tacky. The staying power is similar to CJ, and like the CJ glosses they wear off well, meaning doesn't leave that annoying , crusty ring of color around your lips that some glosses and lipsticks do. I have several colors, including the violet, nude, and coral shade.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2011 1:49:00 PM More reviews by cass22101

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased the shade Watermelon Crush. I was highly disappointed by this shade. I saw many ads where the model was wearing this. It looked like a high shine, bright pink, opaque gloss. Instead, this is high shine but very sheer. On my pigmented lips, it appears to be a clear gloss. I do like how it feels on my lips though. It is very silky and light. It also lasts a longtime. I wore it through dinner, drinks, and a snack. It also has a warm vanilla scent that is very strong at first. I don't mind scents, so it didn't bother me. I really prefer glosses with color payoff. So, I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by 600pounds

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the one in "Blushing Berry" which is a red toned plummy color. It's more on the thicker side, lasts a pretty long time on the lips. It applies pretty smoothly.

This color looks beautiful and sophisticated on my NARS Macao complexion, thus I recommend this especially for darker skin tones.

I am impressed with this that I will definitely check out other colors.