Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara

3.9

on 5/30/2012 2:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

All in all, I am pretty impressed with this mascara and have had no issues with flakes or clumping. However, I really wish it was a bit more thickening, and not just lengthening and curling. That's why I am not giving it 5 stars. Although it is significantly cheaper than Dior Show, I still feel Show surpasses this product. However, it is a very good, daily product and I will most likely purchase it again.

Great mascara. Nice sticky texture that creates longer and thicker appearing lashes. Can add mutiple coats and it does not flake. Much better than Illegal Lengths or Lash Perfection that I have been using. Also really like the brush.

on 4/17/2012 7:08:00 PM

i love this product it is amazing and works super well!! what i love about it is that it doesn't make you eye lashes clump together and makes them look longer and beautiful i don't usually use mascara but i do use this one i love all Mary Kay products this one is a definite buy its worth the money and is cheaper that most mascaras!!!!!

on 4/1/2012 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I use this everyday and it has got to be my HG mascara. Not only does it look great, it's hassle-free when I'm removing my makeup! I used to use Benefit Bad Gal Lash, which was also a bit pricy, but a friend had me try Mary Kay's mascara and I'm hooked. There's a reason why it's so popular, go find out for yourself!

on 3/26/2012 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I use this mascara everyday and I love it. Its great if you don't want your lashes to look too dramatic.

on 3/17/2012 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this mascara! I've been using Lash Blast mascara for awhile, but this is much much better. I never understood what a curling mascara did until I used this, but now I do! My lashes are perfectly defined, and very perfectly curled (I don't use eyelash curlers, too scary!), dark, long, and just basically perfect. It's my second favorite mascara and when I don't feel like taking the time to do my first favorite (which is actually two mascaras combined, L'oreal voluminous and millions) I always reach for this one. I don't need to comb them or do anything special. Just two quick coats and voila, perfect. So if I'm running out the door, I just throw this on. It won't clump no matter how sloppy you are with it or how many coats you do. It's great.

on 1/5/2012 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have tried a lot of different mascaras and this is by far the worst for the money that I paid ($14!). I have medium length lashes, and this mascara clumps and flakes like crazy. I though the brush was cool and looked like it would do a good job separating, but I cannot apply this without it clumping all of my lashes together. And because the brush is small, it's impossible to unclump them! By the end of the day, I have black flakes all over my face. I will be going back to my Benefit BadGal Lash or DiorShow for sure.

on 12/6/2011 12:31:00 PM

This is one of the few high end mascaras I'm willing to pay for. I like the smaller brush: reaches every lash and allows for neat, clean application. This does a good job of lengthening and volumizing. I'm in love with the Brown color and think I've switched over from black for good!

on 12/2/2011 11:21:00 PM

What a suprise this mascara was! Got this for free from a promo in a magazine. Cover Girl Lash Blast is my go to mascara, I have to say that this mascara is just as good. Its a rich black, does not feel "crunchy" on your lashes, builds volume and length without getting clumped up. The brush is the rubber style like Lash Blash but maybe a bit skinnier. It wore great all day long, no smudges or flakes. Would definetely recommend this mascara. Good job Mary Kay!

on 10/20/2011 4:39:00 PM

This mascara is very nice. Definitely give it a try. I have purchased every brand of mascara there is looking for that perfect one - from Chanel, Dior, YSL, Lancome, Clinique etc. This is by far the best I have come across. Although I would still like to try Lancome Doll Lashes - I do like Hypnose Drama - that would be my second fave. My lashes are already fairly full and long, but as I'm aging (41) they are getting somewhat sparse in areas. Lash Love mascara seems to fill in those areas and really attaches itself to the lashes to lengthen. You will definitely want to use a good masara remover to take this off.

Top Rated Mary Kay Products