September 30, 2014 | 1758 users online

Mascara - Mary Kay - Lash Love Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by CynthiaAlva

I use this mascara everyday and I love it. Its great if you don't want your lashes to look too dramatic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2012 12:41:00 AM More reviews by mooshrimp

I love this mascara! I've been using Lash Blast mascara for awhile, but this is much much better. I never understood what a curling mascara did until I used this, but now I do! My lashes are perfectly defined, and very perfectly curled (I don't use eyelash curlers, too scary!), dark, long, and just basically perfect. It's my second favorite mascara and when I don't feel like taking the time to do my first favorite (which is actually two mascaras combined, L'oreal voluminous and millions) I always reach for this one. I don't need to comb them or do anything special. Just two quick coats and voila, perfect. So if I'm running out the door, I just throw this on. It won't clump no matter how sloppy you are with it or how many coats you do. It's great.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2012 9:03:00 AM More reviews by drbenzene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have tried a lot of different mascaras and this is by far the worst for the money that I paid ($14!). I have medium length lashes, and this mascara clumps and flakes like crazy. I though the brush was cool and looked like it would do a good job separating, but I cannot apply this without it clumping all of my lashes together. And because the brush is small, it's impossible to unclump them! By the end of the day, I have black flakes all over my face. I will be going back to my Benefit BadGal Lash or DiorShow for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by crumpet71

This is one of the few high end mascaras I'm willing to pay for. I like the smaller brush: reaches every lash and allows for neat, clean application. This does a good job of lengthening and volumizing. I'm in love with the Brown color and think I've switched over from black for good!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by kahoo58

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

What a suprise this mascara was! Got this for free from a promo in a magazine. Cover Girl Lash Blast is my go to mascara, I have to say that this mascara is just as good. Its a rich black, does not feel "crunchy" on your lashes, builds volume and length without getting clumped up. The brush is the rubber style like Lash Blash but maybe a bit skinnier. It wore great all day long, no smudges or flakes. Would definetely recommend this mascara. Good job Mary Kay!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by ilvmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is very nice. Definitely give it a try. I have purchased every brand of mascara there is looking for that perfect one - from Chanel, Dior, YSL, Lancome, Clinique etc. This is by far the best I have come across. Although I would still like to try Lancome Doll Lashes - I do like Hypnose Drama - that would be my second fave. My lashes are already fairly full and long, but as I'm aging (41) they are getting somewhat sparse in areas. Lash Love mascara seems to fill in those areas and really attaches itself to the lashes to lengthen. You will definitely want to use a good masara remover to take this off.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2011 10:04:00 PM More reviews by ladyv318

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I am a professional makeup artist with 15 years experience; tried every type of mascara on this planet and find that Lash Love surpasses, handsdown my high expectations. Came across it about three months ago and I've bought about 10 for my kit and have given some to my clients as gifts; they all agree: Its amazing! Makes lashes long, lushes, curled!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by haleyanna19

Once agan, wish I had a "maybe" option when it asks if I'd buy again haha. anyway...this is a nice mascara, I buy it off of ebay because I refuse to pay 15.00 for a mascara! It is a nice consistency, but be careful after one coat---my top lashes can get reeeeally spider-y with two coats of this bad boy. It doesnt happen w/the bottom lashes, but it almost always gets spider-y on top. I dont like that about it. Other than that, it's a nice mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by kumquat24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS MASCARA !!! I've tried so many mascaras ( Lancome, Maybelline, L'oreal, Covergirl, Estee Lauder, etc. ) and they were just average or worse. This is my favorite. It doesn't clump, defines, and volumizes even the barely there to nonexsistent lashes. I TOTALLY reccomend this

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2011 10:07:00 AM More reviews by vzajac29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really dislike this mascara. Did absolutely nothing for me. No volume, no length and absolutely no curl- just made my lashes darker. I saw this product had good reviews (hence the reason I tried it) but unfortunately it did nothing for my lashes. I, personally would not reccomend.