September 21, 2014 | 1152 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Moist Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by zzuzzua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an okay drugstore brand conditioner. It did not work for my hair very well, however I rated it 3 because of it gorgeous smell, price and because it did not make my worse.

My hair is dry, damaged, thick. I don't color my hair anymore (last time I did was about year ago) however I permed my hair (gosh) last year to get some curls and I am trying to make my hair healthy again.

I bought 2 bottles of this conditioner, because it was on sale. First of all, it is quite runny, which I don't like in my conditioners because I need to use a lot and it just doesn't feel like its working. It helped to detangle my hair quite well, however when my hair was dry (I let them dry naturally) I have not noticed any difference like with other conditioners.

I think this is good for people with thin, not that damaged/dry hair. It's quite cheap, however I run out of it in about 2 weeks because I had to use a lot of it.

I would not recommend it to people with dry and damaged hair because it just doesn't seem to do much.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 2:17:00 AM More reviews by JasmineJolene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this. It is sulfate and silicone free which is great for my very curly dry hair. I use it to co-wash (I don't really use shampoo at all) and I love the smell. The bottle is a pain, as rather than a flip-top cap it has a cap you have to press down to open (here I must point out that in the UK the bottles are completely different to the one shown). Also, for me, it is not very cheap as my hair is very very porous I end up using a lot of product every time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by cheetah091

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The best conditioner I've ever used. Smells great and puts moisture in my hair. I love it so much I bought the big pump bottles of the shampoo and conditioner.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2012 1:52:00 AM More reviews by moonunits

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This conditioner was pretty good quality for a drugstore brand, however it did not do anything amazing for my hair. I have very dry and damaged hair, and was hoping that Aussie Moist would bring a little bit of life back into it. Unfortunately, by the end of the day (after washing my hair in the morning) my hair would be right back to a tangled and frizzy mess. I tried varying the amount of shampoo I used versus conditioner, but it didn't do me much good. As with the shampoo, though, the coconut smell is divine!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by starrz329

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Im an African American with waist lenght relaxed hair. I heard alot about this product in several hairboards. Let me just say this conditioner is God sent. My hair has a tendency to dry out. This instantly revives my hair. Also this softens my new growth like no other product Ive tried (4b). I love it and use it for co washes weekly. Ive tried other brands, especially expensive salon brands for co washing because I thought they would be better. Nothing compares to this. If it aint broke.....

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by kischelF

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product does make your hair VERY soft, but at the same time it has a funny smell to it

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2012 3:26:00 AM More reviews by cherryblossom14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I tried this twice, along with the shampoo and it works like a charm. I didn't even need to use any smoothing products/leave-in conditioners after I used this. It makes your hair smooth, soft, silky and shiny altogether. One thing that got to me though is that it made my hair a bit greasy feeling in my 2nd day hair, maybe because I used too much, or it was another hair product I put in. Overall it's a great product and I'd buy it again, and even try the 3 minute miracle deeep conditioner too. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Shannap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Good conditioner. Went through many pumped bottles of this. I just got tired of the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 11:12:00 AM More reviews by alove15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have hair that is type 3c/4ab. It's really thick, dense and around bra strap length. This is my go to conditioner for when I am planning on flat ironing my hair. I am silicone/sulfate free when I wear it in its natural state. Aussie moist has sooo much slip and my hair detangles like a dream. I have the pump bottle because it is much easier to use than the small flip bottle. I also go through a whole lot of conditioner. It says 100 uses on the bottle but it will probably last me 30-40. However for the price it's more than worth it. I think it also helps a lot with having shine and movement on my flat ironed hair. Overall it's a winner!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by thecookiegirl

LOVE this product! :D <3 smells great and left my hair feeeling smooth and soft! :D I totally recommend this!