April 19, 2014 | 1684 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Moist Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by kischelF

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product does make your hair VERY soft, but at the same time it has a funny smell to it

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2012 3:26:00 AM More reviews by cherryblossom14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I tried this twice, along with the shampoo and it works like a charm. I didn't even need to use any smoothing products/leave-in conditioners after I used this. It makes your hair smooth, soft, silky and shiny altogether. One thing that got to me though is that it made my hair a bit greasy feeling in my 2nd day hair, maybe because I used too much, or it was another hair product I put in. Overall it's a great product and I'd buy it again, and even try the 3 minute miracle deeep conditioner too. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Shannap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Good conditioner. Went through many pumped bottles of this. I just got tired of the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 11:12:00 AM More reviews by alove15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have hair that is type 3c/4ab. It's really thick, dense and around bra strap length. This is my go to conditioner for when I am planning on flat ironing my hair. I am silicone/sulfate free when I wear it in its natural state. Aussie moist has sooo much slip and my hair detangles like a dream. I have the pump bottle because it is much easier to use than the small flip bottle. I also go through a whole lot of conditioner. It says 100 uses on the bottle but it will probably last me 30-40. However for the price it's more than worth it. I think it also helps a lot with having shine and movement on my flat ironed hair. Overall it's a winner!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by thecookiegirl

LOVE this product! :D <3 smells great and left my hair feeeling smooth and soft! :D I totally recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by reeksp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am so impressed with this brand! First off... It's DIRT cheap... Like literally worth change I can find in the couch! The quality is amazing.. I did not at all expect much from this brand because of the price but holy! This condioner is so thick and creamy my dry hair just eats it up! Amazing amazing smell too. Mmmmmmm coconuts.....

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by sharmilaa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

I don't think this conditioned my hair like the way the 3 minute miracle by the same brand (aussie) did. Also this has a very dilute consistency, it is not creamy or thick at all. It made my hair frizzy and left it dry. It did not feel like it conditioned my hair at all. My suave hemuctant conditioner is thicker and conditions better than this. I am going to stick to 3 minute miracle deep and Sauve.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

I've gone through several bottles of this and I swear by this brand, I have extremely dry thick hair and this really moisturizes it. After I use it it makes my hair look better and not disgusting and dry. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling so smooth and I can actually run my fingers through my curly hair and they don't get stuck. The smell is awesome too which is a plus. I usually tend to buy the big bottle with the pump and it tends to last me roughly a month in a half to 2 months.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

This is a great conditioner. It's quality is up to par with the more expensive conditioners that cost six times more than this one. It gives my hair a good slip without having to add castor oil to it. I love the pump bottle that it comes in, which makes it easier to use. It says 100 uses from the family sized bottle, and I'm surprised that it appears I will get closer to 100 uses than I thought. This is also great for co washing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by ashton

If you want silky, shiny, hair this is the stuff to use. I have two sets of shampoos and their matching conditioners on rotation at all times. One for when I want my hair wavy with lots of volume, and one for days when I want a straight sleek look. This is my set for sleek days! It smells amazing like coconuts and makes my hair softer and more frizz free than any high end brand. Skip the big price tags and try this conditioner out!