Aussie Moist Conditioner

Price: $

Price: $

Water, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, glutamic acid, fragrance, bis-aminopropyl dimethicone, benzyl alcohol, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, ecklonia radiata extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice.

on 6/24/2012 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I really like this product its moisturizing and has a nice thick consistency.
downside it smells soooo bad.. It has like this generic coconut fruity smell that just smells disgusting. I used this a lot when I was a little kid but as an adult I just can't stomach the smell..

on 6/5/2012 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love love LOVE this conditioner! I was a skeptic since most of the products I buy never do the job but this surely did! It made my hair silky smooth and it smells like vanilla! (well, to me).Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle is also great!
Next time I go my local drug store I'll definitely buy this again!

on 6/2/2012 12:34:00 AM

I hear so many good things about this conditioner but it's just awful on my hair. It didn't moisturize my hair very well, kinda left a weird residue and irritated my scalp. The one plus is the smell, which is fantastic but I can squirt on some shine serum and it'll smell good. So, I'm stuck with this GIANT bottle of conditioner and have no idea what to do with it.

on 5/8/2012 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have coarse curly hair. I don't do any heat styling or dying. My hair is just naturally coarse and dry. This conditioner did nothing for my hair. It definately didn't replace any of the moisture that the matching shampoo had sucked out. My hair ended up being so frizzy. I bought this at Target and all they had were large bottles with pumps for about $5. I would have much preferred a smaller bottle since I was trying this out for the first time. The price per ounce is excellent but this just didn't work for me. At least it won't go to waste since I'll now be using it to shave my legs.

on 5/7/2012 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

PROS: moisturizing! :)
CONS: weird smell... :(
COMMENTS: I don't know if it's just me, but it smells really wierd. I see Aussie commercials all the time so I decided to try the shampoo and conditioner but I just don't like the smell. I have really thick and dry hair, and it helps with the dryness, so I like that, but so does every other conditioner. I probably won't repurchase, sorry Aussie!

on 4/24/2012 3:35:00 PM

This is an okay drugstore brand conditioner. It did not work for my hair very well, however I rated it 3 because of it gorgeous smell, price and because it did not make my worse.

My hair is dry, damaged, thick. I don't color my hair anymore (last time I did was about year ago) however I permed my hair (gosh) last year to get some curls and I am trying to make my hair healthy again.

I bought 2 bottles of this conditioner, because it was on sale. First of all, it is quite runny, which I don't like in my conditioners because I need to use a lot and it just doesn't feel like its working. It helped to detangle my hair quite well, however when my hair was dry (I let them dry naturally) I have not noticed any difference like with other conditioners.

I think this is good for people with thin, not that damaged/dry hair. It's quite cheap, however I run out of it in about 2 weeks because I had to use a lot of it.

I would not recommend it to people with dry and damaged hair because it just doesn't seem to do much.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really like this. It is sulfate and silicone free which is great for my very curly dry hair. I use it to co-wash (I don't really use shampoo at all) and I love the smell. The bottle is a pain, as rather than a flip-top cap it has a cap you have to press down to open (here I must point out that in the UK the bottles are completely different to the one shown). Also, for me, it is not very cheap as my hair is very very porous I end up using a lot of product every time.

on 4/15/2012 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The best conditioner I've ever used. Smells great and puts moisture in my hair. I love it so much I bought the big pump bottles of the shampoo and conditioner.

on 3/25/2012 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This conditioner was pretty good quality for a drugstore brand, however it did not do anything amazing for my hair. I have very dry and damaged hair, and was hoping that Aussie Moist would bring a little bit of life back into it. Unfortunately, by the end of the day (after washing my hair in the morning) my hair would be right back to a tangled and frizzy mess. I tried varying the amount of shampoo I used versus conditioner, but it didn't do me much good. As with the shampoo, though, the coconut smell is divine!

on 3/22/2012 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Im an African American with waist lenght relaxed hair. I heard alot about this product in several hairboards. Let me just say this conditioner is God sent. My hair has a tendency to dry out. This instantly revives my hair. Also this softens my new growth like no other product Ive tried (4b). I love it and use it for co washes weekly. Ive tried other brands, especially expensive salon brands for co washing because I thought they would be better. Nothing compares to this. If it aint broke.....

Top Rated Aussie Products