Aussie Moist Conditioner

Water, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, glutamic acid, fragrance, bis-aminopropyl dimethicone, benzyl alcohol, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, ecklonia radiata extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice.

on 8/4/2012 11:05:00 AM

I have lots of fine hair. This makes my hair feel soft, light and fluffy. Love it!

on 7/27/2012 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is the only conditioner so far that has been able to revive my super dry, fine hair. Cheap too!

on 7/15/2012 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I bought this when I was natural and still use it now that I'm relaxed. When I put AM in my hair, I can immediately feel the difference. I use it to cowash or I put it on top of my dc's to help rinse them out. This is a staple and I will never be without it.

UPDATE: I want to stop using parabens so I've been looking online for different conditioners to buy that don't have parabens. My Aussie Moist is almost gone so I had stopped using it. Then I decided to cowash with it and I'd forgotten what a great product this is. Then I read the back and it has no parabens. I'm going to stick with Aussie Moist and stop trying to waste money on conditioners that cost more money but might not work as well as my $5 bottle of Aussie.

on 6/24/2012 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I really like this product its moisturizing and has a nice thick consistency.
downside it smells soooo bad.. It has like this generic coconut fruity smell that just smells disgusting. I used this a lot when I was a little kid but as an adult I just can't stomach the smell..

on 6/5/2012 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love love LOVE this conditioner! I was a skeptic since most of the products I buy never do the job but this surely did! It made my hair silky smooth and it smells like vanilla! (well, to me).Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle is also great!
Next time I go my local drug store I'll definitely buy this again!

on 6/2/2012 12:34:00 AM

I hear so many good things about this conditioner but it's just awful on my hair. It didn't moisturize my hair very well, kinda left a weird residue and irritated my scalp. The one plus is the smell, which is fantastic but I can squirt on some shine serum and it'll smell good. So, I'm stuck with this GIANT bottle of conditioner and have no idea what to do with it.

on 5/8/2012 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have coarse curly hair. I don't do any heat styling or dying. My hair is just naturally coarse and dry. This conditioner did nothing for my hair. It definately didn't replace any of the moisture that the matching shampoo had sucked out. My hair ended up being so frizzy. I bought this at Target and all they had were large bottles with pumps for about $5. I would have much preferred a smaller bottle since I was trying this out for the first time. The price per ounce is excellent but this just didn't work for me. At least it won't go to waste since I'll now be using it to shave my legs.

on 5/7/2012 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

PROS: moisturizing! :)
CONS: weird smell... :(
COMMENTS: I don't know if it's just me, but it smells really wierd. I see Aussie commercials all the time so I decided to try the shampoo and conditioner but I just don't like the smell. I have really thick and dry hair, and it helps with the dryness, so I like that, but so does every other conditioner. I probably won't repurchase, sorry Aussie!

on 4/24/2012 3:35:00 PM

This is an okay drugstore brand conditioner. It did not work for my hair very well, however I rated it 3 because of it gorgeous smell, price and because it did not make my worse.

My hair is dry, damaged, thick. I don't color my hair anymore (last time I did was about year ago) however I permed my hair (gosh) last year to get some curls and I am trying to make my hair healthy again.

I bought 2 bottles of this conditioner, because it was on sale. First of all, it is quite runny, which I don't like in my conditioners because I need to use a lot and it just doesn't feel like its working. It helped to detangle my hair quite well, however when my hair was dry (I let them dry naturally) I have not noticed any difference like with other conditioners.

I think this is good for people with thin, not that damaged/dry hair. It's quite cheap, however I run out of it in about 2 weeks because I had to use a lot of it.

I would not recommend it to people with dry and damaged hair because it just doesn't seem to do much.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really like this. It is sulfate and silicone free which is great for my very curly dry hair. I use it to co-wash (I don't really use shampoo at all) and I love the smell. The bottle is a pain, as rather than a flip-top cap it has a cap you have to press down to open (here I must point out that in the UK the bottles are completely different to the one shown). Also, for me, it is not very cheap as my hair is very very porous I end up using a lot of product every time.

Top Rated Aussie Products