April 18, 2014 | 1437 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by maddance713

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I live a very active lifestyle so although my skin is naturally dry, I have problems with acne due to dirt and oils clogging my pores. This cleanser helped eliminate my acne without drying out my face! Amazing! If I could, I would've given it a 4.5 or so. It stays very foamy even rubbing it into my face, which is really nice. My only complaint is that sometimes the pump can get kind of messy, but it's not that big of a deal and easy to clean. I highly recommend this to sensitive, acne prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by maldiveslover

I use this product because it is gentle and does not aggravate my super sensitive acne-prone skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by kipilo

So i bought this product in 4 months ago, started using it and liked it. However, I stopped and went another product. After i stopped using this my skin broke out A LOT more and i was constantly red for a month. I gave up on the other option and went BACK to this. I use it twice a day and every 3 days i exfoliate my skin. This product has worked wonders. My skin is less red. If at all red. My acne scars are healing, my pores r apearing smaller, and my skin feels a lot smoother. I also dont use a moisturizer (just toner and serum) and my skin ain't at all dry. OVERALL i would and am going to buy this product again. I've used it for nearly 2 weeks now and i c improvement.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2012 1:45:00 AM More reviews by cypoole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff was recommended by my dermatologist. It is great for sensitive skin with acne. I use it only once per day or every other day and sometimes only once a week in the winter because if you have sensitive skin using salicylic acid too often is harmful and drying. I just use it more when I notice acne getting worse and it keeps it at bay. A really great product and the foam is not clogging or drying like some creamy washes.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Joy16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A good solid cleanser that cleanses all makeup and dirt off your face. The foam is gentle and easy to clean and rinse off. The only bad thing is that it doesn't really stop my acne, doesn't make it worse or better... and sometimes the pump dispenser gets stuck and i have to pull it back up. I like it though, a good drugstore find.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2012 12:34:00 AM More reviews by aishas

I find the scent a bit too strong. Feels very gentle on the skin - I think this product made me break out a little when I first started using it, but my skin has now adjusted and is back to normal. Usable for me, but will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by colbiesweets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It definitely won't wash away deep down oil, makeup, and dirt; but it works great as a morning facial cleanser. It's easy to wash off which is great especially when I'm in a rush in the morning. It's nothing terribly special, but it does the job and it leaves my face feeling clean and soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by bananachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

My experience with this cleanser has been pleasant. I've repurchased it multiple times. I have oily skin, and it makes my skin feel clean and refreshed.
Pros:
Nice, foamy consistency- perfect for oily skin like mine!
Makes my face feel smooth
Refreshing
Easy pump bottle
Only .5% salicylic acid, which makes it more gentle
Cons:
Runs out pretty fast

If it seems like this cleanser is drying out your skin, foaming cleaners are better for oily/combination skin, not dry or normal skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by BeachParadise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Broke me out, I never get break outs I only bought this because I couldnt find my normal Biore cleanser that I have used for years, and thought hey aveeno is a popular, trusted brand I'll try it, this cleanser clog your pores, give you breakouts AND on top of that it leaves dry patches everywhere, I NEVER get dry patches because my skin is on the oily side but this product somehow managed to do it, I was starting to think maybe its the water in my apartment but NO its this cleanser, and now after reading all the negative reviews on here I know for sure its this cleanser UGH why is aveeno selling a product like this, it deserves 0 stars!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2012 10:36:00 AM More reviews by BabyGirlMickey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this stuff. I have bad acne, this stuff doesn't make it go away but it calms it down. This would be great for mild acne.