December 22, 2014 | 1505 users online

BB Cream - Bobbi Brown - BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Doodlebug95758

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first BB cream I've tried that really works for my skin type and coloring. It's natural looking while evening my skin tone. Blends easily. Holy grail product for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by fashionista412

I originally received a deluxe sample of this BB cream at my Bobbi Brown counter and was extremely skeptical. I've always been a full-coverage foundation lover and like the look of airbrushed skin since I battled with acne in my teenage years. I told the consultant that I typically used MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation, but she suggested I give it a try and see how I liked it. I'm now on my second tube!! I absolutely love the long-wear of this BB cream and how it has made my skin glow. When I wash my makeup off at night, I still am in awe of how this makeup has made my skin so even and amazing. It might be a little pricey, but a little goes a long way. I've found the key to making it set is to first allow my moisturizer to completely dry. Then I apply the BB cream and wait about 2 minutes for it to fully set before finishing it with a little powder. This has become my HG foundation!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

If you want a lightweight, sheer coverage BB this is a nice option. I wear this in Medium and am NC25-30 in MAC's range or a Beige 3 in Bobbi Brown. This would likely suit any skin type except very oily or very dry. Like always - best to get a sample at the counter and try it out first before wasting money. This is very much a Western-style BB; not much coverage compared to Korean BB's. Basically a tinted moisturiser priced at $42.00 US

The suncreen actives are:
Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 4%, Oxybenzone 2.5%, Titanium Dioxide 1.1%

Pros:
- sheer, lightweight natural coverage
- satin matte finish that meshes with skin and looks very "skin-like"
- has some antioxidants
- 9 shades available from Extra Light to Deep

Cons:
-overpriced (in my opinion)
- low % of titanium dioxide, spf questionable but can be remedied by wearing separate spf underneath
- coverage is barely buildable, tends to get streakier when layered so anyone requiring more coverage must use concealer or foundation with this
- doesn't actually replace your skincare/skin treatments like the claim says (most people will need lotion or serum underneath this - plus all the beneficial ingredients are quite low on the ing. list)

Overall, I think this is a nice addition to the Bobbi Brown make-up collection. It's not by any means a must-have for me - I can get the same look by mixing my foundation with a moisturiser. I would not repurchase.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by bubliibeauty

I simply love this product ! It is the gives me natural finish and covers a lot. A must buy for BB lovers

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by ellen1159

Sometimes I like this product even more than my foundation. I'm hard to please with foundation, still looking for my HG in a bottle, tube or compact, but I like the coverage and feel of this BB cream. I tend to be pink so I like BB's yellow undertones. I bought "Light" in the summer and now as winter approaches it seems to be a shade too dark. My skin is mature but combination, cheeks are dry, nose, forehead and chin are still a little oily, but it doesn't seem to get too oily even at the end of the day. This is my first ever BB cream and I like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by citygirl91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this BB cream, but my skin has to be well moisturized to use it. This is not meant for people with dry skin, so I can't use this during the winter.

I'm Asian and I've tried Asian BB creams, but the Bobbi Brown one is still my favorite even though it takes a bit more work. Although my Skin79 Super+ VIP Gold BB Cream is good, I don't like the color. They're supposed to adjust to your skin tone, but I don't think it's as good a color match as the Bobbi Brown one which has more yellow in it.

Light application and moisturized skin is key in making this BB cream work. It's very portable because it's in a plastic tube. I hate heavy or bulky packaging. Even though I love the Skin Foundation, I have trouble carrying that around, so I end up using this most days.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 8:16:00 AM More reviews by marchafr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like it! I bought in an airport. My BB Skin foundation package is in glass and weighs too much to carry around when travelling, so I head to the BB counter at London Heathrow airport while waiting for my plane. The sales lady tells me to try Bobbi’s BB cream. The package is “travel friendly” and it’s supposedly lighter than my BB Skin Foundation though assuring nice coverage. I buy it and try it for three days. Its soft and smells good and my skin looks even and fresh and feels light and weightless. The color “medium” is right compared to my beige n. 3 foundation. I’m satisfied, it’s a nice alternative to foundation, which I will continue to use of course, but will alternate to days when I want to feel more “natural” and “on the go”.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If I need to even our my skin tone, this is my go to.

It's prefect because it offers good sun protection. I find it to be thick and creamy. I usually have to lightly moisturize before applying because it can be a bit hard to blend if you don't put enough on your face. I guess that's just the oil control? In any case I never feel like I'm wearing foundation which is exactly what I want.

If you need a casual wear product, this is it girls. give it a try

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by kamberc94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Ok guys... I know this is $44 on Sephora.com and I got a deluxe sample from the order of Nars Guy Bourdin blush palette and let me just say this is my now HG bb cream... I usually hate that they set into my pores but I must admit this is amazing!!!

My pores don't show... My drier skin areas don't look cakey... its just amazing... its got a decent coverage for a natural look, and not too matte. This is just... fantastic.. .I've used it everyday all week because I can't bring myself to use my actual foundations...

This is silky smooth, Fair is a perfect match for me. I just can't get enough....

I hate the price... but I can't hold it in fault for that because it is just perfect... I set with my E.L.F. HD powder and I just love the finish and lasting power...

I think I may need to order this in a full size....Lemme just save up haha!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Heartfillia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this bb cream as a gift. I have a dry skin and this bb cream is just not for dry skin. Coverage is not good. However it is light, not too cakey. I would recommend it for those who have oily flawless skin.