November 28, 2014 | 1751 users online

BB Cream - Dr. Jart+ - Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25 PA++

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by msjoannabanana

Best BB cream I have used. Love that it has SPF and does not irritate my very sensitive, acne-prone skin.

I have been using this as my morning moisturizer/primer before adding powder foundation and my skin looks great all day! If I am having a casual day just running errands I will use this alone and it really does perfect the look of my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Jillsmith

This stuff is great! I've been wearing it for the past couple of weeks and I'm hooked. I use about a dime-sized amount and my skin looks more even all day. I don't need to use moisturizer, primer, or powder with it. When I get home, I don't feel like I immediately need to wash it off, like I usually do with foundation. I bought the Dr. Jart BB cream sampler set from Sephora. I didn't like the Renewalist or the Black Label varieties (too greasy and wrong color), but I am pretty sure that I will be buying a full-size of either the Water Fuse or Premium. I do wonder how it would work on someone with a different skin tone. (I'm somewhere around NC/NW 20).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 6:03:00 AM More reviews by itsjustjess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this BB cream!
I used to use laura mercier tinted moisturiser - but was looking for something lighter and was curious about BB creams when I stumbled upon this.

I love light coverage so this is amazing. I usually apply with a real techniques stippling brush and work it into the skin, stippling where I need extra coverage. I've never really been game to put foundation etc over my whole face as I have oily skin, but the way this evens out my skin tone is amazing - it just makes me look awake.
I have warm indian olive skin, and when first applied the product does look kind of ashy - but then kind of fades out. It covers my red cheeks, the darkness under my lips and the discoloration on the sides of my face.
if you are someone who is used to foundation i'm not sure if you will like the super light coverage - but if you are someone like me who adores natural looks you will love this!!!!

another point is, i did have to use a setting powder as my face gets oily from this later in the day, but i have hyper oily skin and its summer in australia. i think this would work wonders in winter - but i am happy to set this with a translucent powder and that combats the oilyness!

will repurchase!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2013 7:29:00 AM More reviews by emmaorange

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i received a few deluxe samples of this with a Sephora purchase, tried it once, and immediately put it at the back of my bathroom cabinet. i stumbled upon it several weeks later and tried it again. the first time i tried this product, i dismissed it as being too light colored for my olive toned asian skin, and it became way too oily throughout the day. after i gave it another chance, however, it quickly became my everyday go-to for class. although it initially seems light, it seems to quickly adjust to my skin (helps that i am paler in the winter!). a quick swipe of my Laura Mercier mineral finishing powder almost eliminates any oil throughout the day. but best of all, this bb cream is super moisturizing and gives me the dewiest glow out of any other bb cream i have tried. in conclusion, it's really great for winter days (may be too pale and no-coverage for nights out), but i would hesitate on buying it for the summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by GingerSwagg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my first BB cream, but sadly, it didn't work out. I'm a NC/NW10-15 and it was too dark for me. Plus it was too light in coverage.

Overall:
Pros:
•Very moisturizing
•Smooth, even finish
•Nice packaging
Cons:
•Too dark for pale gals comme moi
•Light, light coverage

Perfect for those with normal, but dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Videotapeses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have dry, pale, and sensitive skin. It gives light coverage, and is just a little bit darker then my skin. It looks much darker in the tube but it adjusts to my skin. Evens out skintone but doesn't cover my freckles. The finish is dewy. Scent is very light. It wears much longer than my Missha Perfect Cover. I would say it is similar to Missha's #21 in terms of color.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2013 9:00:00 AM More reviews by RIX

Bought this yesterday after seeing Lisa eldridge use in one of her videos. I have adult acnegenic skin which flares up iin the jaw line , neck and upper cheek areas and generally can be quite congested. Having reviewed the three variants available I opted for this one as most importantly it was advertised as oil free and offering a dewy finish. I have not used a bb cream in ernest to date and tyoically use foundation of youth by duwop or ysl teint touche eclat. I
There is only one shade so this was a gamble but thankfully it is actually quite a good match. I am nc20 in mac, sand in bb , light in
foundation of youth and wear b50 in ysl foundation although this is a little deep for my winter skin at present. The applicaion is 'wet' feeling hence the water fusion bit and as a result once applied feels a bit tacky / sticky until it setc. I did apply this after using clinique ddiff moisture gel. Coverage using rt expert face brush was very light and sheer with minimal cover and red and problem areas. Did leave a dewy finish. For a more polished look extra concealer, touche eclat etc may be needed. I will use this for a time and update in relation to breakouts but it certainty feels light on the skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by eswaslike

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received a deluxe sample of this and thought it would be perfect for traveling considering its a small all in one type product. I found that this product had 0 coverage whatsoever. I'm the type of person that generally likes a light to medium coverage foundation/bb for more of a natural look, but this product doesn't offer anything in that department. It did not make my skin look any better than it does naturally. I have plenty of moisturizers that don't leave me oily and with whiteheads; which is all this product does for me. The color is ashy as well. Useless waste of money in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by kristifisher

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Of all the BB creams I have tried, this one is by FAR the best. Rich and creamy consistency, but doesn't make me greasy or overly shiny looking. It has just enough color/coverage so that i don't need anything else, but does let my skin show through, which i like. A lot of other BB creams I have tried are too orange but this one is not.
Once you cant squeeze anymore out of the tube, cut the end off and there is another 2-3 weeks worth of product. I use this every day and one tube lasts me about 7-9 Months.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by foxlooseinnyc

I love this BB Cream. I first received an sample in a beauty box, and fell in love. Its hydrating, although I do have combo skin, it does not appear oily. It gives a dewey healthy finish, but not an oily finish. I rarely use concealer, it does a great job covering redness around my nose. I feel that my complexion appears more even, and love that it has SPF 25. I have replaced my foundation with this, because I don't need heavy coverage. Luckily this has not made me break out either. Highly recommend!!