Sephora Cream Lip Stain (all shades)

4.4

Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Petrolatum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Aroma (Flavor), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Propylene Carbonate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Benzyl Alcohol. May or may not contain (+/-): Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine).

I love these! They're fairly cheap, pigmented and stay on all day. I have Infinite Rose (a natural rosey pink), Always Red and Forever Fuscia. I will warn you, for some reason Always Red feathers really bad. What I do is I only put a little bit of color on and finish with a gloss. If the color fades (it won't completely vanish) just use gloss to freshen the color. If you put more of the stain on it will start to feather. The other two I use don't do that, so it must be the pigments used in the red. But I really like these!

on 4/29/2014 9:53:00 AM

I have two of these in Endless Burgundy and Endless Pink. I've tried low end and high end lip stains, from Maybelline to Stila . These are the best ones out there, I just wish they had more neutral colors .

They apply easily, last through a meal and not as drying as other stains . Highly recommend.

on 3/31/2014 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

From the packaging they look like a lipgloss but they are not. The texture is very very creamy. They are super pigmented. Once you apply it you have to let it set for a while until its completely dry then you will see the beautiful matte color. The color stays for the longest time even after eating a heavy meal.
It is a bit similar to the revlon colorstay lipgloss except that the sephora ones are completely matte.
If you like matte lips you will absolutely love these but if not then this product is not for you.

www.prettology.com

on 2/23/2014 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I went to the sephora store looking for a lip product in the perfect red for a Snow White look. A wonderful young woman in the store pointed to shade 03, the more strawberry red. This lip stain is AMAZING. the cream feels awesome on your lips and it comes on nice and matte. just prep your lips w a little but of Chapstick and it's a DREAM. The staying power is remarkable. I can wear this for my entire day with no worries. Please for the love of god BUY THIS IF YOU NEED A LIP STAIN. The colors are also lovely.

on 2/17/2014 10:26:00 PM

I own this product in 01 Always Red and it's basically my holy grail red lipstick.

First, this stuff stays on my lips perfectly. I can eat, drink, kiss,or change clothes, and it doesn't smear all over the place. Second, the colour is this matte, gorgeous true red. It's versatile enough to go with almost every outfit. Third, it's incredibly easy to apply. The application wand is easier to maneuver for a beginner than a conventional lipstick. Finally, it's incredibly affordable. Even in Canada, where Sephora tends to be more expensive, it was $16. I'm thrilled with this purchase.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Just for context, I'm an NC55, 1y11 in Colour IQ. Bought this in Dark Berry about a year ago and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! This dark shade is so vampy and sexy! Whenever I wear it I always get compliments. I actually lost my tube for a couple months and was devastated. Needless to say, when I found it in a vacant clutch purse at the bottom of my closet I was over the moon!

Only hang up. It's quite drying and it doesn't stay on as long as it probably should. Drying time sucks. But, love the pigmentation and the smooth, creamy application.

on 1/17/2014 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I own shade 02, which is described on sephora's site as a matte pinkish deep beige. I'd say that's accurate. I'm NC40/C4 at MAC, use NARS tinted moisturizer in St. Mortiz and am 4Y08 at Sephora's Color IQ. For me, this is a great everyday office lip color. Brown-beige with enough pink that I'm not washed out, neutral so that I can wear it with most blush/eye makeup combinations that I wear to work. The way I use this is to spread a tiny amount on the center of my lower and upper lips then use the doe foot applicator to apply lightly upon the outline of my lips. I use a finger to smooth it all together. I wait a minute or two and then apply a little gloss (MAC Boy Bait is a favorite, but I've also used the very pink Rimmel 3D gloss in Back Row Smooch to nice effect) or balm at the center of my lips. I enjoy how wearable it is for this type of product and almost used it on my wedding day. I ended up choosing a similar product by Makeup For Ever in a slightly pinker shade (also no. 02) but only because I wanted a pinker lip for pictures. I would say that the Sephora product is just as good as the Makeup For Ever version for half the price and I actually appreciate that Sephora's doesn't include gloss.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm super impressed with this amazing, long-lasting lip stain! I have this in 03 Strawberry Kissed, a matte pinky red. I can drink coffee out of a white mug after this dries and there's absolutely no lip stain or transfer, and it lasts through eating as well. I can't wait to try out the other shades.. I'd definitely repurchase!

on 1/3/2014 7:45:00 AM

I have this in the color 04 'Endless Purple,' and it just does not last at all on me. I've tried it in many different ways, and any way I try it I can't make it last for more than two hours on me. It's a shame too because the formula is creamy, dries beautifully matte, and the color is divine, whether you wear it full on or just a touch of it.

I got it for the sole hope of all-day lip color, but I just wore a small bit of it to go grocery shopping for an hour and when I got back there was barely any trace of the color, only in pieces on my dried out lips.

on 12/9/2013 3:45:00 PM

I bought this in 3 shades, RED, PEACH, BURGANDY. THESE ARE THE BEST LIP STAINS EVER! I hope that they don't discontinue these anytime soon. These are seriously the best out there. The color literally lasts for hours! And for $13, you can't beat the price!