February 27, 2015 | 1613 users online

Liquid - Bourjois - Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by CutieFruity

I have repurchased twice. I also use Dior Nude Foundation and Shiseido Sun Protection Fluid Foundation... but for every day at working at the office, this is the best! Due to my combination skin, I have to powder my T-zone about twice a day. I find it lasts long enough despite my oily zone, it covers everything I need it to (pores, redness, occasional spot) and is simple to apply with a basic foundation or kabuki brush. Often on sale at Priceline. Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2014 12:26:00 AM More reviews by jelly_bean

Bought this because of all the rave reviews. I have extremely oily skin with dry patches. There's not a lot of colour selection but the one I chose matches my skin pretty well because it has yellow undertones. The foundation looks and feels nice on (it does have a fruity scent that I could got without, but it's not that offensive) but my biggest gripe is that it doesn't last at all. The foundation probably only lasts 3-4 hours on my skin. Now I'm not putting on a lot because I don't like the look of heavy makeup, but I would expect it to last longer than that.
For the price ($28 at Shoppers in Canada) I was really hoping for something that would last longer.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by aysekaracaxx

This foundation is great for ladies that like a natural lightweight foundation yet still hides any slight imperfections. I tried this with the bourjois healthy balance powder and the bourjois healthy mix concealer and it was great!
At the time using this i was in my early years of high school and this was amazing as in my school make up isn't really allowed however they are quite lenient towards people who don't look heavily made up and this was perfect.It hid my blemishes yet didn't cake up my face. it is a nice formula and didn't break me out.
This foundation ranges from around £8.99 too £10.99 in places like ebay or boots so isn't too expensive for some people.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by babylima

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

pro: cheap, smells alright, glides on smoothly, not thick, skin feels comfy after application
con: seems to fade/oxidize quickly, not much coverage, heard that it accentuates lines from some bloggers, not sure about it though..?

basically this is good for daily use but not enough for a night out/special date.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by captaincheshire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Initially this foundation seemed fantastic, but after a few months of use I found the constant re-application tedious. It only lasts about 3 hours at best on oily skin, but is very forgiving of dry patches and lasts a decent amount of time on dry or normal skin (Finding a foundation for combo skin seems impossible!)

The foundation gives a light-medium coverage but can pretty easily be built up to a decent medium coverage. It gives a lovely 'glow' look to skin, but if you are very pale like myself it can make you look a little too yellow/orange. I'd love bourjois to come out with some more shades.

All in all, it's a nice foundation. It's so easy to apply, gives a healthy look to skin and is forgiving of dry skin and spots. Unfortunately though, even the light vanilla is too dark for me- That and the combination skin problems mean that I probably won't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by juliab16

Best foundation ever!!! Every time I wear it I get compliments on my skin

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by meglovesbeauty

LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!

this is my go to day to day foundation. gorgeous even application, great light to medium coverage and such a nice feeling on the skin.

I apply this using a Real Techniques expert face brush or a Real Techniques miracle sponge.

It is amazing on my dry skin. I am rating this as a 4 because although I love it, without powdering it does give me a slight shiny nose, although if you're somebody that usually powders anyway this wouldn't be a problem!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by aidan83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

After a severe reaction to YSL touche eclat, i had to go on prescription grade Elidel to cure the red bumps and eczema. After two days of prescription, i still don't dare to use any cover ups, including coverfx, nars, stila, chanel etc etc

I turned to this old foundation deep in my drawer, and it worked!!!!!!!!! i could still look great to go to work with a thin layer, no reaction whatsoever and come home to wash it off and put on prescription cream.

Saved my life

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The regualr Healthy Mix was so good, I panicked when I heard they were re-formatting. They also had this version out so I decided to pick up a bottle just in case I hated the new formula. I got my regular 53 from HM. Good color match. The finish is very light and on the sheer side. A very good everyday foundation that is light and has a clean finish. There is very slight color transfer, like if I blow my nose on a tissue, but it does not affect the finish on my face, which is great. Another great foundation by Bourjois!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by bananauyu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was my go-to foundation for quite a while. Bourjois actually has pretty decent stuff and I think their prices are considered mid-end. It's no wonder that they have such great quality as they are a sister company to Chanel. My foundation shade was in 52 and I am around an NC20-25, closer to 25 though. The great thing about this foundation is that it's yellow-toned, yellow-toned foundation tends to give the skin a more healthy sheen thus the name really does what it claims to do. It blends effortlessly on the skin and it comes out as a gel first but as you spread it it becomes into a creamy texture that is just heavenly.
I don't think it dries to a powder finish though, this foundation was geared more to the normal-dry skin range but even though I have combination skin, it doesn't make any of my oily parts oilier and doesn't cling to dry patches either. Overall, this is a fantastic product. The coverage is medium but can be built to medium-full.
I recommend this product to anybody because it really makes your skin look wonderful!