April 21, 2014 | 952 users online

Mascara - Urban Decay - Cannonball

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Anna7

Absolutely terrific. First, it goes on smoothly, without clumps. It doesn't dry out lashes, like some other waterproof mascaras, and it doesn't get brittle after a few hours. Most importantly, it's truly waterproof. We just got back from vacation in Hawaii, and it stayed on through hours of sweating, swimming, snorkeling, you name it.

I used it with Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow and Indelible Waterproof Smudge-Proof Gel Eyeliner from M*A*D Minerals, I recommend both, whether for swimming or less wet occassions...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2012 2:50:00 AM More reviews by gpark02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I heard about this amazing product though frmheadtotoe Jen. I believe this mascara is 20$ at Sephora and well worth the price. It lengthens and holds my stubborn straight Asian eyelashes curl. It really completes my eye makeup.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by heathermrm

Apparently I'm going to be one of the few that was disappointed in the waterproofness of this. It lasts thru rain showers and crying, but only lasted about 15 minutes in the pool (granted this is longer than most, but for the price, I expect it to last until I take it off.) The quest to replace CG's Marathon mascara continues...:(

For this price I will not re-purchase.

I gave it a 3 because I do like the look of my lashes w/ this on (length + some volume) but again, I can get this same look from my regular ds mascaras....

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by alliegv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am extremely impressed. This is the first mascara I've tried (and I've been through several drugstore and high end brands) that has actually held a curl. It lengthens pretty well, separates lashes, and you can build a lot of volume. As for it's ability to hold after being in the water, it does droop a bit. Overall, I am very happy with is mascara.

EDIT: Sigh. I have to take off a lippie. This stuff was amazing the first few times I used it, but I have not been able to achieve the amazing results I had when I bought it. It now feels really dried out and kind of clumpy. :( It's not too bad, but I can no longer call this one HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 1:20:00 PM More reviews by ATbravesBabex3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the best waterproof mascara I've ever used! Just to put this in perspective, I just came back from vacation in Key West, FL. I snorkeled, went para-sailing, swam (both pool and ocean), rode a mo-ped in the rain (long story), and wore this mascara through it all. No streaking, smudging, or budging of any kind. At the end of the day it looked just like it had when I applied it in the morning. This stuff doesn't come off until you decide to take it off! But the best thing is, it makes your lashes look GREAT! I hate waterproof mascara that doesn't do a dang thing for your lashes because what's the point?! This stuff lengthens, adds volume, thickness, etc. It's perfect, no need to search for another waterproof mascara...this one is perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by GalileosDaughter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

The best waterproof mascara that gives a dramatic look. No fragrance, doesn't smudge or flake- really a great mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by HannahTheScribe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Microcrystalline wax and beeswax are really the best waterproofing ingredients! This mascara literally does not come off after a wash--it takes me three washes to get most of it off, and then I still have some left! This mascara also does not contain many ingredients, but the ones it does are all high quality. I really can imagine someone swimming or surfing in this. The pros are: VERY waterproof/water-resistant, good value, high quality ingredients, very cute packaging (love the blue color and the name!), and it does not fade or smudge, leaving you with raccoon eyes. The only cons are that it smells like vetiver (like incense and dirt), and it takes many strokes to achieve decent volume and length.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 1:22:00 AM More reviews by apmac

This is an amazing waterproof mascara but makes lashes look amazing at the same time! This is the one mascara that I known I can always count on to make my lashes look fabulous! This mascara is absolutely waterproof (make sure you have a great waterproof eye makeup removed before purchasing), it holds my curl all day, and gives me that false lash look that I'm looking for! Couldn't ask for anything more from a mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by mlynde82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great waterproof mascara. I like the amount of color it gives and the volumizing effect (it really does do that!). It is not clumpy or flaky, and seems to dry really quickly. It is TRULY waterproof and lasts all day without smudging or giving you the dreaded raccoon eye ;) The only complaint I have is that I wish it would hold a lash curl better than it does. I find that the formula seems to be a bit heavy and my curl falls down faster than basically any other mascara I own. But that is a small price to pay for the security of knowing it isn't smudging and that my lashes look nice and thick!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 11:56:00 PM More reviews by bicoastalite

One of my favorite waterproof mascaras. I find most waterproof mascaras get clumpy but not with Cannonball! Really really great mascara and delivers in quality.