April 18, 2014 | 2031 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Anti dark circle roller

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2011 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Cupcake210

I like this product but I don't think it would work for everyone. I use this as my concealer. I've had a hard time finding an undereye concealer that doesn't settle into my fine lines. I find most concealers to be too thick and cakey. So far, this has worked for me. It is not extremely pigmented so I wouldn't recommend this to those that have very dark circles. It may be good to use as a base prior to concelaer application. I don't really see any type of improvement in the general eye area. I pretty much just use only for its light concealing properties. I would only recommend this to those who have minimal undereye issues and prefer light makeup. Overall, I will keep repurchasing until I can find an undereye concealer that works for me. This is kind of expensive for what it is. I try to get this only on sale.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 1:29:00 AM More reviews by BeautBetty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It is not a miracle worker and there's no such thing anyway. I alternate between this and the Olay concealer brush new thingy for every day casual coverup and really works well. When I don't use anything on my face-foundation, tinted mousterizer , powder etc-works fine to still mask the blueness

I also like the Photoready stick concealer and the new Salma Hayek sick concealer with brightner for more coverage

I would not use it for heavy concealer. I use Cargo or Dermablend for those days. Milani also has a pen that is a tight dupe for YSL Eclat and works great. I also still have some old Revlon cake concealer with highlighter that you can get at cheaper stores and still works wonders ( don't know why these were discontinued)

If anyone of you don't like drugstore brands and prefer the most expensive ones, try Estee Lauder, Lancome, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier and of course YSL

my blue circles are genetic and nothing will take those away-from my dermatologist who could have given anything!

Keep it standing up so it does not leak.

I CANNOT stand the regular non concealer roller Garnier makes, even the roller ball fell out and I did not see any reason to make me continue using it. I could have put it in another bottle but there's so little and does so little, it went to the trash can

5 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2011 1:11:00 AM More reviews by minivan86

I don't see too much of a difference in my undereye circles. I have been using this everyday for 3 months now. Not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 1:56:00 AM More reviews by laurenmn

Amazing! I save this stuff for my really noticeable days because of the price (I use the elf stuff for lighter fixes) but it does the job when I only have time to slap in my contacts and attempt to look awake. Really hides the dark circles and makes my eyes feel energized. Amazing stuff!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2011 10:14:00 AM More reviews by sensskin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have the darkest circles around my eyes,on the planet. Perhaps because of my 80% mediterranean heritage? I don't know what's in this or how it works maybe by deflecting light or something but the results are immediately visible.

That being said dark circles like mine aren't going to completely disappear BUT this is an awesome quick fix without makeup andand is SUPER as an undereye concealer base. It doesn't roll on, you have to give it a little shake and then roll and blend with fingertip. So: 1) this inspired me to write my first review of a product 2) it only got a 4 review rank because it can't and I don't think anything will ever fight my deep set eyes and circles 3) Just apply like I said for a quick fix with or without make up and you're set to go! Hope this helped :)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by braisinhussy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love applying this product. I like the cooling sensation a lot. It's a light tone that blends in to conceal my dark circles reasonably well—not perfectly, but good enough. I don't use it for special occasions, but I use it in my everyday makeup because it applies so well. It does tend to dry my undereyes out after a few hours if I don't wear an eye cream. I would definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by RMulieri

I bought this and the Olay brush undereye..THIS wins hands down ! It goes on smoothly, banishes my dark circles and puffiness.I don't even need any other concealer.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 7:07:00 PM More reviews by sl40

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love, love,love this stuff! After I moisturize I roll a little bit under my eyes and blend it in. I apply my powder and then liner, shadow, and mascara and my eyes look flawless. It's easy to reapply later in the day with a little powder. I will so repurchase this until like most things we fall in love with become discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 10:56:00 PM More reviews by allthingsmakeupnbeauty

at first i didnt like this as a concealer. i saw makeupfreeek use it in her FOTD youtube video and wen i applied the same amount she did i just looked ridiculous. plus i felt it was too watery to conceal anything it just started looking streaky. i decided to use it again a few days later and this time i applied half of wat i used the last time as well as shaded in my eyebrows before i patted out the concealer...OMG my new HG concealer for when i want light coverage. all i had to do was wait a lil before patting it out the coverage turns out realllly nice. i felt it was a lil pricey at cvs initially but with a coupon i got it for $10 which i find decent enough. great stuff all in all as long as they never dc i was ALWAYS rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by bsiegel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this under eye roller to help with those pesky dark under eye circles that have been making their severly unwanted appearance.

I love this eye roller!!

The hint of color is perfect to conceal and brighten the under eye area. I have received many compliments on my "sparkling" eyes, which for a new mom, is a great compliment. I have never been one for too much eye makeup or eye creams as I felt many were too harsh and left my under eye area irritated. This has yet to cause any type of irritation.

And I must confess, I too have used this product as a emergency concealer on a red blotch or two. Covers well in a pinch.

The only think to remember is to be gentle when rolling the product for under eye use. Use a light hand - my first time using this product, I rolled it on and was left with two hugh blobs of color I had to work in. But now, with a light hand, it is easy as 1,2,3. Apply and out the door. Fantastic product with DEFINTETLY purchase again and again!!