September 17, 2014 | 1952 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Anti dark circle roller

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2011 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Lollliiipopzzz

It's alright. I have the green one and the one with the concealer. It doesn't do much to the puffiness underneath my eyes and the dark circles. I hoped that it would be a lot better, but it's not. I read somewhere that it's better if it's placed in the refrigerator before application. I'll try it out. It's not bad or anything, it's just not as great as I thought it would be.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2011 7:09:00 AM More reviews by Martigras

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just purchased this about a month ago and absolutely love it. Not only for what it does but how great it feels on the eyes. SO REFRESHING.

Mine is in the sheer tint, which is good because I have very fair skin.

This has taken the place and looks much better than any under eye concealer.
I highly recommend trying this stuff.
I used to go for the more expensive products but am now finding a lot of the lesser priced one work the same, even usually better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by freyasfeathers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I stopped wearing concealer about 2 years ago because I could not for the life of me find one that didn't age me more. I just left my poor little dark eye bags alone to collect dust above my cheeks bones all this time. Then I read the reviews here and said in my head...ok ONE last time to waste money on yet another concealer/revealer. I am please to say that this time it wasnt a waste of money! This stuff actually works when its on! Its very thin and blends well...I just dab a few dots from the rollerball and then tap with my finger to blend. Its a tad bit light at first then drys to the perfect finish..no need to powder after which I'm grateful for cause powder ages me as well. I've been using about a month now. It's only useful for its concealing properties. I put an eye serum on before applying because it does nothing to moisturize..Also once you wash your face all the magic is gone...no long term benefits...but I still really like!!! Yay and thank you all!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by cheergirl2008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I swear this stuff automatically refills itself!!! I purchased this in December 2010! It is now September 2011 and it has been almost a year and I am still using the same one! I use it everyday! Even on days I don't wear makeup i still wear this because i have hereditary dark circles. I wouldnt say this is amazing, but it does do a pretty good job!! I like it! The product never seems to end which is great because it was about $12....it lasts FOREVER!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2011 12:47:00 PM More reviews by FeeFee34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product feels nice to apply but doesnít do anything. Like others mention, the metal rollerball is cooling as it rolls on, but the actual product is very thin and light and, after months of using it, I canít say it makes any discernible difference in my undereye circles. I also have very fair skin, so I really doubt that this would work for any normal skin tones if it doesnít even show up on my light skin. Overall, Iím surprised by so many positive reviews and wouldnít recommend this product.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2011 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Cupcake210

I like this product but I don't think it would work for everyone. I use this as my concealer. I've had a hard time finding an undereye concealer that doesn't settle into my fine lines. I find most concealers to be too thick and cakey. So far, this has worked for me. It is not extremely pigmented so I wouldn't recommend this to those that have very dark circles. It may be good to use as a base prior to concelaer application. I don't really see any type of improvement in the general eye area. I pretty much just use only for its light concealing properties. I would only recommend this to those who have minimal undereye issues and prefer light makeup. Overall, I will keep repurchasing until I can find an undereye concealer that works for me. This is kind of expensive for what it is. I try to get this only on sale.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 1:29:00 AM More reviews by BeautBetty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It is not a miracle worker and there's no such thing anyway. I alternate between this and the Olay concealer brush new thingy for every day casual coverup and really works well. When I don't use anything on my face-foundation, tinted mousterizer , powder etc-works fine to still mask the blueness

I also like the Photoready stick concealer and the new Salma Hayek sick concealer with brightner for more coverage

I would not use it for heavy concealer. I use Cargo or Dermablend for those days. Milani also has a pen that is a tight dupe for YSL Eclat and works great. I also still have some old Revlon cake concealer with highlighter that you can get at cheaper stores and still works wonders ( don't know why these were discontinued)

If anyone of you don't like drugstore brands and prefer the most expensive ones, try Estee Lauder, Lancome, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier and of course YSL

my blue circles are genetic and nothing will take those away-from my dermatologist who could have given anything!

Keep it standing up so it does not leak.

I CANNOT stand the regular non concealer roller Garnier makes, even the roller ball fell out and I did not see any reason to make me continue using it. I could have put it in another bottle but there's so little and does so little, it went to the trash can

5 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2011 1:11:00 AM More reviews by minivan86

I don't see too much of a difference in my undereye circles. I have been using this everyday for 3 months now. Not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 1:56:00 AM More reviews by laurenmn

Amazing! I save this stuff for my really noticeable days because of the price (I use the elf stuff for lighter fixes) but it does the job when I only have time to slap in my contacts and attempt to look awake. Really hides the dark circles and makes my eyes feel energized. Amazing stuff!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2011 10:14:00 AM More reviews by sensskin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have the darkest circles around my eyes,on the planet. Perhaps because of my 80% mediterranean heritage? I don't know what's in this or how it works maybe by deflecting light or something but the results are immediately visible.

That being said dark circles like mine aren't going to completely disappear BUT this is an awesome quick fix without makeup andand is SUPER as an undereye concealer base. It doesn't roll on, you have to give it a little shake and then roll and blend with fingertip. So: 1) this inspired me to write my first review of a product 2) it only got a 4 review rank because it can't and I don't think anything will ever fight my deep set eyes and circles 3) Just apply like I said for a quick fix with or without make up and you're set to go! Hope this helped :)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No