April 19, 2014 | 1642 users online

Bronzers - Chanel - Soleil Tan de Chanel - Bronzing Makeup Base

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

I simply adore the look of this bronzer. I use it mainly to contour because it is very subtle and natural looking.

Unfortunately, one (or more) of the ingredients does not agree with my skin. When I use this I get tiny bumps on my cheeks where I've contoured.

Such a shame because it is a really beautiful product. Never turns orange on my skin, nor is it too shimmery.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by funnyblossom

If you are looking for a bronzer that sinks into your skin and is versatile enough to be used as a foundation (if your skin tone allows it), sculpting tool or bronzer - give this one a try. This is worth the price. Lovely and elegant as so many other Chanel products.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Jerena

For those who say it doesn't have shimmer it's not true! it does have a light shimmer you can even see it when you swatch it on your hand in the store. When i first saw the color i was disappointed, i didn't expect it to be so orange, but i bought it anyway i wanted this product so bad i guess thats why i didn't want to leave the store completely disappointed. Im in nw20 and looks ok on me but i know it would look much better in the summer with the tan. I have Clinique true bronze pressed powder in Sunkissed and it exactly the same color as this Chanel, just has a little more shimmer. I love watching celebrity mua Lisa Eldridge's videos where she does makeup using this base and i'm agree with her that this product can work on almost anyone depending on much you apply it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2012 4:15:00 AM More reviews by costrow

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this along with the new foundation. I love the foundation & really like the look of this bronzer most of the time. It, however, does turn a bit orange as the day goes on.
My big problem with this is that it breaks out my skin. I don't just get a random pimple here or there but get quite a few by the end of the day. I wasn't sure what product was causing my problems so I took all makeup that could be a culprit off daily use and then added pieces back in individually. It's clear this caused me major issues. Not sure what is in this that is causing the problem but I don't get breakouts with any other blusher - so out this goes. I may use it on other areas of my body.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 2:26:00 AM More reviews by monicarimer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this bronzer! It`s easy to use, looks natural on the face, has a pretty colour and I think that it`s suitable for fair to medium skin colours.
I like it better than a powder bronzer because it is moisturizing and I have dry skin.
It stays on for a long time ( 8 hours) and it has a nice packaging.
It is pretty expensive,but you really get a lot of product and a little goes a long way.I have this product for almost 6 months and I am using it almost every day but it looks barely used.
I will defenetely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 6:48:00 AM More reviews by jenn198310

I love this bronzer. Initially when i saw it i thought it will be very heavy on my face during the summer but on the contrary i love it. I was even using this when i was in hot temperature like 40 degrees and still did not feel sticky.
Love it n worth the value

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

I bought this after reading several reviews and YT videos. In the pan, it looks very orangey but on the skin, its actually very subtle. On my NC20-25 skin, it just gives a very natural warmth. I use Sigma F82 blush to apply this. I can see this lasting me a really long time even with daily use.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by lillimariel

GREAT PRODUCT - No allergies with this one. Also as my skin is getting more dry with age, this cream bronzer works wonders. It's extremely easy to apply, goes on light and can be layered. And looks great. This is my new HG bronzer (previous was Lambada by Becca, also nice, but I find powder takes away moisture from my face these days).

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by acamirand

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i didn't dislike the product, but i wouldn't buy again....why? i didn't like the texture so much!!! i tought it would be more gel-y or something....i find the powdery texture difficult to apply with fingers, it doesn't really sticks to them? also i found that it left uneven color on my skin.i couldn't wear it alone beacause of my uneven skin, and i found that: forget about putting this on top of your foundation: it involves too much rubbing in order to get the color even and it'll make your foundation patchy. although i liked the packaging, a bonus point is that it takes so little that this product will probably last for years and years!!! even tought its expensive, a little goes such a long way that you would have to buy several other products to cover for the life span of this one. it definitely ends up being cheaper buying the chanel one :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by roni92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Now that winter is coming and I'm losing my tan (nc40-42) this cream bronzer gives a great natural tan effect. I have dry skin even in summer, I've paled up to nc35-37 and when I first tried it I applied too much! But this bronzer blends out like a dream! (: if you are quite fair skinned, I would just be cautious so this doesn't look orange on you. I use a flat top synthetic brush to apply this cream. (Mac 130) I don't set it due to my dry skin, it sets to a nice satin almost matte finish. The scent to me smells like lotion or sunscreen even though there is no SPF in this bronzer. If you are lemming this product I totally recommend it! My SA at the counter used it as a bronzer, contour, then applied blush :) soo pretty for winter and spring. I do plan to buy the illuminating liquid in sunkissed for spring for that bronze glow :)