July 28, 2014 | 1591 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Damage Therapy Conditioner Intensive Repair

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

This conditioner left my fine hair stringy looking and very tangled. I couldn't run my fingers through my hair once it was dried. And no moisture at all! The only thing it did was weigh down the fly aways.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by annarasumanara

Like the shampoo version of Dove's Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Conditioner is certainly something I'll be buying for the rest of my days. As I've explained in another review, I get quite a few split ends during winter. Every expensive conditioner I've used has done nothing for me, except maybe making my hair smell good.

With this, I've not only repaired my split ends, but I've finally managed to get the soft and great smelling hair I've been searching for!! I completely rec commend this product .

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by mishkey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nothing compares to this!
This is seriously the most amazing hair products that has ever been made, ugh i cant tell you how much I love this stuff!

I've tried expensive brands like matrix and others but nothing lives up to this. I've paid 30 dollars for conditioners before but i find that this way is better than any that ive tried.
This conditioner leaves my hair silky soft after the first use and its just unbelievable.
I've been using this stuff for 2 years now and its still amazing as when i fell in loved with this.

I have bleached blonde hair on my ends (aka ombre) and because it is bleached, it can be very hard to maintain the softness. But not if i use this conditioner!

seriously,you need this!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by mellern

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this based on the raves on MUA. I used to be very careful with the hair care products I bought because I wanted to have beautiful hair and thought that the more you spend, the better the quality you will be getting. Alas, I've finally come to my senses and realize that most hair products are boringly similar, and you just need to find ones that work for your hair. I like another drugstore conditioner (Aussie 3 Min Deep) and but bought this out of curiosity to see if maybe there's another cheap gem. I love Dove's smell and found this conditioner ok. It detangles well. However, there was nothing about it that wowed me so I won't buy it again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Gorgeous123

THANK YOU JESUS! This shampoo & conditioner combined together work WONDERS! almost like a miracle, believe it or not. I have kinda curly & very dry/thick hair, I have dry hair because I get my hair colored every 2-3 months , after I started using this shampoo & conditioner my hair's life has really changed! I promise! I wash my hair regular but when I use the conditioner I keep it on 5-8 minutes & then wash it out with cool water & when my hair drys naturally my hair is so so soft! & what is the best part it is not frenzy or dry. And overall my hair does not brake as much (Amazing) ! I truly recommend this product !

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by tehryn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great conditioner! Very moisturizing, detangles your hair like no conditioner I've used before and the smell is beautiful. The only reason I gave it 4 lippies is because it can be a little heavy on the hair, but it's nothing too serious I would definitely repurchase! Worth giving a try if you're hair is damaged/dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by clairedy6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It is ok. I've tried many different shampoo brands and this is nothing special. I didnt notice any change in my hair whatsoever. I have some split ends and none of them were gone or diminished.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by amanda23

So far I am in love with this condition. After the first use, I thought it was good but didn't realize how special this was til' I used it for about a week. Let me preface by saying that I have fine, damaged, blonde highlighted hair. My holy grail conditioner is Kpak intense hydrator but the price is just too steep for me to justify purchasing regularly. Dove Therapy Conditioner leaves my hair feeling healthy, light and bouncy. I have tangles to the extreme and this allows me to glide through wet hair. The smell is also beautiful and I believe my hair is looking way healthier. I might also add that I purchased this for 2.99 as opposed to K Pak's 22.99 price tag. I am massively impressed with this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by buffydog15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow. After reading the crazy good reviews on here, I decided to pick this up. I went all natural on my hair about a year ago- no sulfates or silicones, and recently I stopped straightening my hair too. I did all this after reading about how bad these are for your hair. I kept on this regime and my hair started breaking like crazy. I couldn't get a comb through with out a bunch of hair breaking off. It was awful. My hair was tangly, dry, and unmanageable. I figured it had to be the constant heat, that my natural hair routine couldn't be hurting my hair. So I began wearing my hair natural, with no improvement. It was still unmanageable and gross. I figured I was just going to have to deal... Then I saw the reviews for this and figured why not. Oh my god. After ONE use of this, my hair stopped breaking. It's smooth, soft, and my curls look perfect. I love this. I wish I had never stopped using silicones! My hair loves them. This is great and it doesn't weigh down my baby fine hair (at least, not more than any other product I've tried). And for the price? Everyone should try this!!

EDIT: reduced to three stars, more like 3 1/2. Great moisture but I think it's weighing down my hair too much. Back to the drugstore for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Flossie2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this by chance since I only used Dove shampoo once years ago and hated it. I've avoided the Dove line ever since. But this conditioner is really good. As others have said it's a great detangler and if you have that typical colored hair syndrome with uncombable hair after shampooing you know what I mean. This stuff does the trick. I also really liked that my hair still smelled nice the next day. Usually a day after shampooing and conditioning my hair smells horrible; greasy and ucky. Not with this conditioner. It still smells fresh and clean. The bottle is a drag. I wish manufacturers would come up with a better shower bottle instead of this type that's hard to open with wet hands. It seems universal now.