Dove Damage Therapy Conditioner Intensive Repair

4.3

Water (Aqua) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Behentrimonium Chloride , Lactic Acid , Fragrance , Dipropylene Glycol , Amodimethicone , Potassium Chloride , Gluconolactone , Adipic Acid , Disodium EDTA , Sodium Sulfate , Trehalose , DMDM Hydantoin , PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether , PEG-150 Distearate , Cetrimonium Chloride , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , Red 33 (CI 17200)

Works fine. My hair has less tangles when i use it. Makes hair nice and soft. I got it in this big bottle with a pump which is nice and big : )

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Good god where has this stuff been all my life??? I loooooooove this conditioner, freakin love it. It is prob. by far one of the best I've tried/used. First of all I hate my hair...it's baby baby fine, wavy and tangles into a knot, usually. I am not lying when I tell you I have tried almost every hair care line out there from $$$$$$ to $. Still never been thrilled with any of the products. I have been using this line and it's freakin spectacular! Ok, I'm not 100% sold on the matching shampoo, so I alternate between a volumizing one I get from B&BW, but I do use this cond. ever single time. Every time I am seriously amazed how this leaves my hair 1) ridiculously soft and shiny 2) tangle-free :)) (to the point no detangler spray is need at all) 3) The smell of this is addicting and 4) This leave my hair SOFT SOFT SOFT yet not weight down :)))) !! It's a miracle! LOL. I never thought I could have soft FULL hair and it's CHEAP! WOOT!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This product is freakin' aymaZing! I usually don't buy drug store brands, but I took a leap of faith and bought this. My hair felt like silk. It rinsed beautifully. I combed my hair after and it was tangle free. I actually lost less hair, the comb slid right through, no problems. I did let my hair air dry because its summer and I am trying to give my over processed hair a recess. The results were bouncy smooth hair, which is quite a feat for my naturally curly hair. This is a must have. By the way, my product came in a tube as I could not find the regular size. The others did not say Damage Therapy, they said something about hair therapy; so I stuck with the one that actually said Dove Damage Therapy Conditioner Intensive Repair.

Bought this because of the glowing reviews, turned out to be just another DS conditioner. It's not horrible & I do plan to use up the whole bottle. Detangles nicely and provides good slip. But it just isn't anything special. Will stick with Neutrogena Triple Moisture for DS conditioners in the future. Won't buy again.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Love it. I was splurging all this time on Redken All-Soft conditioner, but this is even better and cheaper. I have extremely overprocessed hair (highlights, color corrections, and daily heat styling). Very dry split ends. This leaves my hair feeling very silky soft after the shower. It's highly concentrated compared to All-Soft. Very thick and rich in consistency, and my hair FEELS protected when I put it on. This does not affect my color. And while my ends are dry, my scalp is very oily. This did not make it any oilier.

Haven't used the shampoo yet, but I might try it. Dove did a good job on this one. I love it when drugstore products outdo high end ones.

This conditioner makes my hair so smooth and silky. It's extremely heavy though, so I only use it when my hair needs some serious TLC. I can't use it daily or else my hair would get really weighed down.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this. The scent is light and nice, and lasts through the day, even through work, gym, school, all that stuff! It helps with detangling, and moisturizing thick, coarse hair. Of course, since I love trying new products, I haven't repurchased yet, but I know I will.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my Holy Grail conditioner!! I use it every time I wash my hair (every two or three days), and it is the perfect conditioner. It leaves my hair, which is very long, thick, straight, and dry, silky and soft but not weighed down at all. My hair, especially the ends, is pretty damaged from coloring and heat styling, but this conditioner makes my hair look and feel so so healthy. It gives my hair the perfect combination of moisture/repair and body/weightlessness! And it's a great price!! Best conditioner ever.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product! It completely repaired my hair after the horrible damage that Tresemme Split Remedy caused. My hair is now soft and silky compared to the tangled scarecrow-esque damaged hair I had a couple of days ago. I will definitely keep purchasing this product in the future.

This is my go to conditioner. It's the best for my hair , although the shampoo makes my roots get greasy looking the next day. Love this