April 21, 2014 | 963 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Powder Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 5:34:00 AM More reviews by lndtng

Probably my favourite brush out of all my real techniques brushes, and I have about 11 brushes from real techniques at the moment. It's large, soft and just glides so nicely on your skin. I use a compact powder and I feel like this brush distributes the powder really well. I would definitely recommend this powder brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Monseter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome fluffy brush. Good for setting your makeup with a powder, blush, bronzer or highlighter. Really soft, no shedding and it's fairly cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by rrrkadirka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm in LOVE with Real Techniques brushes. I have most of them, and this one is one of my favorites. I don't think I could survive without it. I love to use it to set my foundation. It's so big, soft and fluffy, and it applies my powders like a dream. When I washed it I had absolutely no shedding, and it dried pretty quickly as well. My other favorites are the buffing brush and the stippling brush. And for the great price, these can't be beat.

xx

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by bobadreamer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very large fluffy powder brush for a good price. It feels very soft when you SWEEP it across the face, can be a bit pokey/scratchy if you use a patting motion.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by deedrajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This to my is a perfect brush for my pressed powder. It's so soft and just the right size. The only thing i would say is that i dislike how fat the tip of the handel is, it makes it hard to put in my makeup stand. other than that i LOVE this brush.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by HoneyCosmetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

When i saw the brush in its packaging i had to have it! When i finally got this a took it out of the packet i liked it but it was absolutely huge. I find it quite hard to apply powder with this brush properly as its really big and hard to get into places (obviously i guess!) also i found that even when sweeping or pressing product onto the face that the brush took a bit of my foundation/concealer off with it leaving my brush the colour of my foundation and myself with an even sheerer finish. It's a great brush none the less, just a little awkward.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 6:34:00 AM More reviews by sweets0002

EXCELLENT brush to apply powder! I love it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

I just don't rate this powder brush at all. It's too soft and large to apply powder properly. It's the worst powder brush I've used and I'm sorry I bought into the hype. I don't like the RT blush brush either. The only one I really rate is the face brush which I use for my liquid foundation. Not impressed and I won't be buying any more.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by mysilentface

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this brush is actually a bit scratchy, so I'm surprised at the previous reviews stating how soft it is. However, it's dense and distributes powder over the face evenly. So while it does the job, the quality just wasn't there for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by kiwiteddybear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:
- no shedding
- super soft
- good price
- big enough for powder without being too cakey

Cons:
- Difficult to find

I love the brush, whenever I use it I just don't want to stop applying powder because it is so soft. It gets the job done, by applying the right amount of powder foundation to set your liquid foundation and it is also great if you are only wearing powder foundation. No complaints at all!