April 16, 2014 | 1985 users online

Mascara - Urban Decay - Supercurl Curling Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2012 1:19:00 AM More reviews by YADAYADAYADA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in the Sephora mascara box set so it's just a trial size. The things I love are the very black colour, the fact that it holds a curl, and the perfect-for-my-eye curved wand. The dealbreaker for me is the fact that it provides zero thickening or definition, both of which I want in a mascara. Makes my lashes look sparse and spidery. Boooo!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 8:57:00 AM More reviews by beautyglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My fave mascara of all time is the Benefit They're Real mascara, but I am running out of my tube of that and don't know when I can repurchase. So I have 3 samples of this Urban Decay Supercurl mascara in my stash that i thought I would try. So far i am really loving this mascara..it doesn't smudge too bad, it gives my lashes the same look that They're Real does, it's super black, and does help to keep my lashes curled. i really like it. The only thing I wish is that the wand was more like the They're Real wand. The wand on this mascara is curved and I always have a hard time with curved wands...I am going to use my samples of this until I can get another They're Real..
Update; I have figured out how to use the wand on this mascara and now I LOVE it!! Good thing I have two more sample ones to get thru, then I have 2 b/u's of the They're Real, so I'm good *\o/*

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2012 3:30:00 AM More reviews by donnahsueh

For a curling mascara, this product is a total fail. I have stubborn Asian lashes, so I'm always looking for a good curling mascara that would hold my curl throughout the day. This definitely didn't do that. Once I applied it, it drooped down immediately. I even waited after it dried to curl it again and nothing happened ... it just continued to point downwards. I guess this would work for you if you already have nice long lashes that naturally curls but other than that, this is super expensive and doesn't live up to its name.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 2:29:00 AM More reviews by princesshorn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this mascara, it's not my favorite but it's not bad at all! I don't see much curling when I don't use curlers beforehand. It is much better than most mascaras that I own, but I wouldn't say the name fits well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by ladykestryl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. It curls without an eyelash curler and the mascara doesn't clump my eyelashes. Also this doesn't irritate my eyes. I can wear this mascara with my contact lenses and it doesn't flake in to them. I will wear it longer and make see it continues the great performance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by princess101

This is the very first mascara I have been able to use that actually does what it claims! I have stick straight, sparse asian lashes---I almost always require a good curl with a warm curler prior to any mascara application all of which are dry waterproof formulas.

This mascara does curl if used properly. I hold the curved brush against the base of my lashes and slowly wiggle upwards, letting the mascara dry a touch before going onto the next section. This allows the mascara to dry enough to create the curl rather than a quick swipe and hoping for miracles. My lashes are curled and the mascara stays put---doesn't smudge, smear or flake which is unheard of on my oily lids/eye area.

I really like that it works, BUT is this a timesaver? No. It would be much faster for me to curl my lashes and apply whichever mascara, rather than waiting for sections to dry between applications. This is a space saver though, for those travelling without a curler, or good for those hesitant to use curlers or their delicate lashes or for those who simply don't like curlers.

I did get this as a sample from Sephora but wouldn't hesitate to purchase this on my own.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by paolandlove

This is good but not the best for sure. It's got a glossy finish to it...it smells kinda weird...BUT it does help with the curl situation. Gave me some volume. Didn't make my lashes SUPER long, but some action was there.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 4:18:00 AM More reviews by SierraM90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this mascara a lot. It's not my #1 but it does a good job lengthening my lashes. I do suggest curling your lashes first for best results.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by tkwan96

Probably works amazing for those with naturally long lashes, but sadly for me, I have thin Asian lashes. This does an okay job for me in holding curl and is one of those few mascaras with a nice, wet texture. This allows the mascara to glide onto your lashes effortlessly while separating and defining them perfectly. There are zero clumps and the curved plastic brush fits my eye shape great. You get very little volume though, so this isn't for over-the-top dramatic looks. You MUST curl your lashes beforehand for that optimal curliness, as this mascara alone won't do the job.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by middy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara's decent, but not great. Does a nice job defining and lengthening lashes but I don't see any real curling effect.

At first it did hold a curl but I wouldn't use it on my straight lashes without curling first. However, when you try to build up coats, it straightens out the lashes, so you can't use too much. Minimal smudging, which is nice, and easy to remove.