November 21, 2014 | 1653 users online

Mascara - Urban Decay - Supercurl Curling Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by taro8920

The BEST mascara I have ever used in my life. Separates, thickens, lasts all day, fuller and longer lashes, curls, but BEST OF ALL, DOES NOT DRY OUT ON MY FACE..EVER. I love it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by haidehh

This gives a VERY natural look. Almost does not show up. Not worth the price at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 9:36:00 AM More reviews by hollyr27

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara!!! I have been on a mission to find a mascara that gives me fullness as well as separation AND doesn't turn gray after a few hours of wear. This one delivers on all accounts and it really does curl my lashes. No need for a curler anymore. I wasn't sure I would like the wand as I'm not usually a huge fan of the plastic applicator type but this one was different and really caught each individual lash. The plus side was it also stayed a very true black color on me. I will definitely re-purchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Svelte1day

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this Mascara. It's the best lengthening mascara I've tried so far. Even better than "They're Real" by BeneFit.

I've never had my Eye Lashes look this long. it really coats each lash all the way to the end.

Note, if you want volume, do a volumizing Mascara 1st.

Mascaras that do both aren't ever as good as using 2 different mascaras for each.

To be clear: Use one mascara for volume and another for length. For some reason they havent found a way to mix the formulas and get the same effect as using 2 seperate mascaras.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by lovemyangel1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have to say I have tried the Big Fatty, and Lush lash by UB I really liked this one but, it didn 't do anything like make me go WOW it was just there it is ok would I buy it again maybe not Love Max Factor 2000 calarie thank god for ebay

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2012 1:19:00 AM More reviews by YADAYADAYADA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in the Sephora mascara box set so it's just a trial size. The things I love are the very black colour, the fact that it holds a curl, and the perfect-for-my-eye curved wand. The dealbreaker for me is the fact that it provides zero thickening or definition, both of which I want in a mascara. Makes my lashes look sparse and spidery. Boooo!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2012 8:57:00 AM More reviews by beautyglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My fave mascara of all time is the Benefit They're Real mascara, but I am running out of my tube of that and don't know when I can repurchase. So I have 3 samples of this Urban Decay Supercurl mascara in my stash that i thought I would try. So far i am really loving this mascara..it doesn't smudge too bad, it gives my lashes the same look that They're Real does, it's super black, and does help to keep my lashes curled. i really like it. The only thing I wish is that the wand was more like the They're Real wand. The wand on this mascara is curved and I always have a hard time with curved wands...I am going to use my samples of this until I can get another They're Real..
Update; I have figured out how to use the wand on this mascara and now I LOVE it!! Good thing I have two more sample ones to get thru, then I have 2 b/u's of the They're Real, so I'm good *\o/*

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2012 3:30:00 AM More reviews by donnahsueh

For a curling mascara, this product is a total fail. I have stubborn Asian lashes, so I'm always looking for a good curling mascara that would hold my curl throughout the day. This definitely didn't do that. Once I applied it, it drooped down immediately. I even waited after it dried to curl it again and nothing happened ... it just continued to point downwards. I guess this would work for you if you already have nice long lashes that naturally curls but other than that, this is super expensive and doesn't live up to its name.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 2:29:00 AM More reviews by princesshorn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this mascara, it's not my favorite but it's not bad at all! I don't see much curling when I don't use curlers beforehand. It is much better than most mascaras that I own, but I wouldn't say the name fits well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by ladykestryl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. It curls without an eyelash curler and the mascara doesn't clump my eyelashes. Also this doesn't irritate my eyes. I can wear this mascara with my contact lenses and it doesn't flake in to them. I will wear it longer and make see it continues the great performance.