October 30, 2014 | 1594 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Shiseido - Pureness Matifying Stick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2002 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

This comes in a white tube, that you apply after your skin care, before your makeup. You dot it on any areas you are prone to shine, like your t-zone, ect. Put it on, pat it in and apply your makeup. Your pores look flawless as well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2002 3:23:00 AM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

i LOVE this! it's amazing. just amazing. this def. delivers what it promises--- a matte face with no shine in the day!!! and it didn't bother my sensitive skin after 2 wks of use. i'm so happy i found this!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2002 7:24:00 PM More reviews by cyberleeze

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I FOUND IT!!! Finally a product that delivers for people with large pores and oil slicks on their face. I have tried almost EVERY product that claims to absorb oil and matte down the skin. This product does both. It comes in a tube like a lipstick. You apply it to your face and smooth it with your finger. I put this on at 6:30 in the morning and when I got home (12 hours later) my skin was still smooth and oil-free. And this was with no touch-ups during the day. While it did'nt really minimize my pores, it did provide a smooth surface to apply foundation on and best of all I had no oily feel or shine on my face all day! It's kind of pricey ($23) but if you have a problem with mid-afternoon oil slicks, it's worth every penny!