September 19, 2014 | 887 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Angled Eyeliner brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by scotophobic

This is a great brush. The angle lets me tight line without having to pull my eyes open which means they water less and the line stays longer. I can also do a cat eye without having to close my eye, so the line is more precise and they come out more symmetrical.

The packaging was a little cheap but for the price who cares? It was $3 at target. I haven't lost any bristles and I don't think it's too soft as other reviewers have said. While the line is thin, it allows more more precision, so I love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2011 4:28:00 AM More reviews by alove15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this product to use with my mac fluid line. It is very small and the angle occurs at a very short distance from the tip of the brush. This makes it difficult to do a solid line on the lash line. The proximity of the bend also blocks the view of the eye area during application. I would recommend this brush only if you need a very thin line. However, if not I would definitely go with the sonia kashuk angled eyeliner brush instead. It has the perfect angle and the brush is thick enough to create a solid line as well as a precise wing. It definitely makes using gel eyeliner a breeze.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by ChristyLuu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought at first this brush might not work out well since it's super cheap. I gave it a lot of thought if I should buy this or not. I decided to get it obviously and I love it. I was sooo surprised at how well this worked. Only $3.00 and this brush works as well at the high-end brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 4:45:00 AM More reviews by Patinails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I love this brush!!! With this brush its so easy to do a winged liner look!
Previously applying eye liner was difficult for me! Now I have become very fast to apply the eye liner :-D I couldn't be happier!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm not too impressed. I wanted an angled eyeliner brush for so long and was so happy to see ELF had one.
It looks great. I did notice that not all the brushes are angled the same, some are more tilted than others. you really have to sift through them all to make sure you're getting the right one for you.
It's easy to handle but the brush is too soft to make neat lines. I used it with ELF's cream liner and it couldn't hold up. It doesn't have the stiffness required for more dense liners. It makes me very nervous to even try to use it with powder shadows.

I'm very disappointed with this brush. ELF is onto something but they need to remodel it.
I won't throw it away since I just HATE throwing makeup/brushes away. This brush could be a lot worse but I'm determined to make it work.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2011 7:40:00 AM More reviews by bohobabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an OK brush. The price is great and the fact it's angled also rocks, it's easier to see what you're doing. I think maybe i just didn't get a good one, as other people seem to love theirs. But, mine is kinda flimsy and the brush fibres are a bit too soft and splayed, so it can be difficult to get a thin, precise line. Apart from that it does work well and the price is good so i will probably re-purchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2011 3:37:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is such a great brush. I only use it with my cream eyeliner (doesn't matter which one) when I want to make a really thin line or just fill out the ''spaces'' between my eyelashes to make them appear thicker. If you like a thicker cat eye I recommend using something else, not that this doesn't work but it takes more time because the brush is so thin and the bristles are long. I really like the fact that it is so very precise. Although the brush is stiff the bristles are really soft and don't scratch your eye at all. Can't believe I got this on sale for only 2 euros.
Edit: I lowered the rating to 3 because the bristles have splayed and unless I'm doing a really thick line the brush is practically unusable now.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 10:56:00 PM More reviews by KutieKMK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love it for my gel eye liner! It's relatively soft, but sturdy enough to give a precise application ( I like a thin line of liner). it does get a little bit stiff, but just rub it on your hand to get it a little fluffy, or else it'll scrape your eye liner instead of just lightly getting product. I highly recommend this, it's super cheap and of great quality. I think it's gonna last a while, and is completely comparable to $30$-80 brushes. Great for a defined thin line, and with about 2-3 coats it can get really thick and dark, it really depends on preference. I love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2011 2:26:00 PM More reviews by brookie673

This product CAN NOT be used with powder shadows, whether you get it wet or not. It can't be used with soft pencil liners either, because it flakes. The only thing it works with is cream liner. However, it works soooo well with ELF's cream eyeliner that I've grown to love it :) If you use any cream or gel liner I'd recommend this brush :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Very few reviews on this product. I just don't understand it. At first, I thought it would be bad, because I felt the bristles and I thought they were floppy, and thin!

I like a thicker line for my eyes, (hey, I'm young and dramatic!) and so, this didn't seem very "me".

But, I tried it, and let me say, this gives me the PERFECT cat eye.

And for three dollars, that's worth it.