E.L.F. Studio Angled Eyeliner brush

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I want to start off by saying I apply liquid eyeliner POORLY... I have been wearing make up since 2001 and I still can not achieve a flawless cat eye with a steady hand. Well, those days are over!!! With this little gadget I can create beautiful, bold, multi-colored lines using gel, liquid, AND cream eyeliner. The small tip is perfect for creating the cat eye. I also like this brush because it is not too thick. I can wear my gel/cream daily because it crafts a thin line with an initial stroke. The thin line is natural and doesn't make you look like you're about to go clubbing. If one desires a thicker line, simply go over the first line. I use this brush with lancome cream liner in a pot (the actual name escapes me at the moment). The brush is easy to hold and I LOVE that I can see what I'm doing because of the nifty angle. My ONLY gripe is I use this daily and the bristles began to shed in about 5 months...... When I buy a brush I expect it to last forever. But, no big deal. You get what you pay for, right?
As a side note, I received this a gift, but you can purchase one @ target for $3 USD.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For some reason, I have had an aversion to purchasing one of the bent eyeliner brushes. Finally on a shopping trip to Target I spotted this brush again with all the E.L.F. products. Finally picked it up, I can not believe how much easier this brush makes applying my creme eyeliner. What was I thinking in not wanting to get one? I don't know, but I sure am pleased with the results this wonderful little brush delivers. Will soon be purchasing a back up.

I have been on a quest of a good eyeliner for quite some time now. I am so glad that I did buy ELF's Studio Angled Eyeliner brush.
I have purchased multiple eyeliners with varying outcomes. For some odd reason whether I use an pencil eyeliner or liquid or gel I still could not manage a straight line much less thin & precise one.
I have seen plenty of videos on how to apply eyeliner whether or not to hold your eyelid skin taut to warm up your pencil liner first etc etc etc.
I finally stumbled upon a video where the makeup guru explained that an angled tipped brush was fool proof for a beginner.
Of course I was in the fence about it since I have tried everything and my eyes don't look symmetrical nor does the line even look cohesive. This was going to be my last resort.
I'm so glad that I broke down and did buy the brush. Elf continually surprises with their great craftmanship. This brush does not shed, its soft against my skin (but not too soft) and guess what I felt like a PRO when I did my eyeliner!!!! I get it right everytime!! Would repurchase again and again and again :)
Finally have awesome lined eyes ;)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This does an okay job for me; I'm able to get a very thin line or build it up more if I need to. It has been shedding some, and that combined with the performance lands it a solid "meh." I haven't been using it much lately, but only because it's so meh; I LOVE eyeliner. 2 stars.

This product is ergonomically designed and performs great. I get a nice crisp line everytime I use it. The tip is very tapered, so you can get a super thin almost non existent line, or it can be used to make a thicker line. I've only used it with eyeshadows. I spray some Fix Plus onto it before swiping it onto the shadow.

I think this brush is amazing, I can finally do the perfect lines and wings with this brush, and only $3? Perfect :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Pretty good brush for $3. I occasionally use gel eyeliner and I didn't feel like spending a fortune on a brush I don't use everyday. This does a pretty good job. I like how it is super thin so you can create thick or thin lines. I wish it was a little firmer though. Also the tip gets a little bent after use and a few hairs started fraying out (I just cut them with a little pair of scissors) and caused the line to get all messed up. You can beat this for $3 but if you use gel or cream eyeliner everyday I would recommend investing in something a little better quality!

This is a great brush. The angle lets me tight line without having to pull my eyes open which means they water less and the line stays longer. I can also do a cat eye without having to close my eye, so the line is more precise and they come out more symmetrical.

The packaging was a little cheap but for the price who cares? It was $3 at target. I haven't lost any bristles and I don't think it's too soft as other reviewers have said. While the line is thin, it allows more more precision, so I love it!

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this product to use with my mac fluid line. It is very small and the angle occurs at a very short distance from the tip of the brush. This makes it difficult to do a solid line on the lash line. The proximity of the bend also blocks the view of the eye area during application. I would recommend this brush only if you need a very thin line. However, if not I would definitely go with the sonia kashuk angled eyeliner brush instead. It has the perfect angle and the brush is thick enough to create a solid line as well as a precise wing. It definitely makes using gel eyeliner a breeze.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I thought at first this brush might not work out well since it's super cheap. I gave it a lot of thought if I should buy this or not. I decided to get it obviously and I love it. I was sooo surprised at how well this worked. Only $3.00 and this brush works as well at the high-end brushes.

Popular Makeup Brushes