Vaseline Petroleum Jelly with cocoa butter

4.6

Petrolatum, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Fragrance.

on 2/17/2013 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is definitely a HG moisturizer for me. I had an old Blistex jar that was empty and I put the Vaseline Cocoa Butter in it so I could carry it around better (giant tubs are not very portable lol!). In addition to using it during the day, I put it on my lips at night to make them baby soft the next morning, and I also put it on the backs of my hands in the winter to stop flaking from the dry air. It works wonders and smells delish. The cocoa butter makes it softer (easier to apply) and more moisturizing than the original Vaseline!

on 1/30/2013 6:58:00 PM

So I got this in the little jar for the lips & I simply love this!!! I use this on my lips every night before I go to bed & wake up to soft glowing lips :) Only thing I dislike is the little jar since I have long nails some of the product gets under my nails which gets annoying but that doesn't make me not want to still use this lol. I have tried many lip balms etc & I always always go back to vaseline.

on 1/19/2013 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This product saved my skin! I suffer from really bad rosacea during the cold winter months so my skin is dry but also very acne prone. This thing was a miracle worker. Not only did it remove the redness from the rosacea on my cheeks but it made my face so soft! It hasn't bought any new breakouts and it doesn't feel heavy at all. I had tried so many creams even some recommended by dermatologists like Elta M.D. and Cetaphil and CeraVe and nothing has worked as good as this $3 jar of Vaseline. It's amazing! I will continue to buy this forever now and I will recommend to all my friends especially the ones I have serious skin problems like I do!

on 1/11/2013 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I really, really like this stuff! It can be used for an assortment of reasons: lip balm, moisturizer on elbows/knees/any other extremely dry spots, eye make-up remover, eyelash moisturizer, under eye cream, cuticle moisturizer, a nightly treatment for feet...the possibilities are endless. Well unless you try to eat it, obviously.

The smell is lovely and subtle enough where you don't smell it all day, the container it comes in has a cute flip top for easy access, and the price is extremely reasonable. Best of all it lasts forever, even if you find every reason in the universe to use it such as I have. My bff put a container in my Christmas gift set and I'm not even halfway through the one I have now so I'm excited for how cost effective it's gonna be for me. When I DO run out though, I am going to repurchase.

on 12/24/2012 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i really like the texture of this chapstick. my only complaint is the packaging. its an odd shape so i cant really get too much product out at once time. plus i have longer nails so im always digging my nails into the product by accident. but the actual chapstick is very good and it has a great scent

on 12/23/2012 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Vaseline is an absolute staple in my skincare regimen. The cocoa butter gives it a nice scent instead of the kind of grimy, oil like vaseline smell!

I love applying vaseline when I go to the lake or up to the snow. It really works better than any other skincare for the absolute purpose of moisturizing and protecting against the weather. I love me some vaseline on a rainy day, especially with the added scent of cocoa butter!

on 12/23/2012 4:02:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

As a rule, I am not a fan of petroleum type products. Until now, that is. We first purchased this after my husband had surgery to help treat the wound. We have both started to use it on our hands, feet, anywhere with a dry patch. It has a pleasant scent, is not as greasy as other petro products and it has a very convenient lid that flips open and closed. We are on our second jar, and it lasts forever.

on 12/23/2012 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a great multi-use product. I bought it to use specifically on my lips but now I use it all over. It smells amazing and moisturizers better than lotions. Before I go to bed I put this on my lips, hands and feet and when I wake up they are smooth and not flakey anymore. I would repurchase but I don't think I will ever run out! It's also very affordable.

on 11/11/2012 3:19:00 PM

I used to make a form of this using cocoa butter and vaseline which was very messy and sometimes turned out lumpy but using it on my VERY dry legs and feet had a miraculous effect! BUT - it was uber sticky and a pain to make. Now, when I can find it, I purchase the Vaseline version to use sparingly on my face, legs and feet. Excellent results. I admit I avoid my nose and other areas where I have larger pores but I slather it around my eyes and know it locks in the moisture that I applied with whatever face product I have previously applied and I have to say, my skin is just softer than I would have ever thought!

on 11/11/2012 2:54:00 PM

i love this stuff. but i have a love hate relationship with it.

for a long time i used regular vaseline petroleum jelly and was very happy with it. then i found this stuff.

at first i couldn't deal with the fragrance but all of a sudden it grew on me and i hardly notice it any more.

it is much more moisturizing and sinks in quicker and deeper than regular vaseline petroleum jelly. i can tell it moisturizes deeper because my skin tone looks deeper and i can see the difference in my tattoes when i use it compared with the original.

it also really helps my wrinkles on my face and fine lines around my eyes. it even has made some old scar tissue much softer and less noticeable.

but i think it may be clogging my pores on my face. i am not entirely sure since i can't really see any evidence of this - no pimples or blackheads have showed up - but i feel my pores around my chin area and mouth seem a little bumpier than usual.

i've tried going back to regular vaseline but now after using this the regular vaseline just doesn't seem to be doing as much as i like.

sigh. yes i will buy this again. i've already bought it several times even though i ended up giving away my first jar because the smell was so strong. i've thought of just making my own without the fragrance but this is so cheap and easy to find and now i kind of like the fragrance too.

i've just got to figure out how to keep my pores from becoming clogged.

Popular Other Products