December 20, 2014 | 1114 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Bed Head Urban Antidotes Recovery Shampoo (Level 2)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 7:19:00 AM More reviews by catcha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My hair is sooo soft now that I've switched over to this shampoo! I love it. And the most awesome scent of citrus lingers for a long time. First time using it i didnt notice a big difference but after a while it just got super soft. LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by MyKarmaRanOverYourDogma

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This review is for the shampoo and conditioner as a combination. Hands down the best shampoo and conditioner for my thick and curly hair and sensitive scalp. I think I have tried every shampoo there is out there and even though I am not a fan of TiGi shampoos usually, this blew me away. I was disappointed after the first wash because it was mediocre at best... but after a few washes, I have to say that this is a fabulous product. My hair is extremely shiny and super soft, wavy but without frizz. It has a nice lather, which is important for us thick-haired girls and I only need half of what I need of other conditioners to get the desired results. I cannot even out into words how much I love this. My hair improves with each use. If you have an oily scalp, do it like I do and only use the conditioner on your lengths.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Remykat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

For my color-treated hair, this stuff is the HG. Snagged the big bottle for ten bucks, and haven't looked back. Watch the circulars for this deal. Great moisturization, terrific grapefruit scent that lasts, removes build-up, doesn't strip color. This is really good stuff, folks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by MichelleWay

I'd give this 10 stars if I could. It left my fine, damaged, color-treated blonde hair soft, smooth, moisturized and smelling like grapefruit. This is one of the best shampoos I've ever used. I stumbled across it at Ulta because I needed a shampoo without protein (my hair hates protein). I'm so glad I found it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 5:17:00 PM More reviews by SkylineGtr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it!! After I heard that some brands have wax in their shampoos/conditioners, I asked my hairstylist for confirmation. She told me that all store bought brands have wax (Pantene, L'Oreal, etc), some more than others, which is bad for your hair and leaves it heavy and dull. She recommended this product and told me it will take about 10 washes for it to kick in and for me to start seeing a difference. I only used this a couple of times after purchase, and I already see a big difference. My hair is softer and shinier, and I have very thick and damaged hair due to every day straightening. I have tried almost all brands and finally settled on Sunsilk. I didn't think there was a shampoo better than that until I started using this Bed Head product. I was told that # 2 "Recovery" is better to use in the summer, and # 3 "Resurrection" in the winter. I would like to say that not all hairstylists recommend products only to sell them. I have run this by many stylists, some which are family members, I have been told the same thing about this wax problem, and this is not the first time I was recommended Bed Head.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by smileybiker

Smells great and one of the only shampoo/conditioners which ive tried that you can smell hours later. It really makes my hair soft and shiney. Seems to put back anything that colouring and styling has taken out. Bought double pack on feelunique. Good value when on offer. Only negative is you cannot tell which is which and you have to read the small writing to figure out if its shampoo or conditioner as bottles similar. nice and big bottles and i like the pump.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 8:59:00 AM More reviews by shannon1981

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is simply amazing! I returned Morrocan Oil because my hair felt like straw and I went with this. My hair instantly felt like silk. A+++ it saved my hair!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by spookycupcake

Smells great, moisturizes well but it's a bit heavy for fine hair.