April 17, 2014 | 1649 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Bed Head Urban Antidotes Recovery Shampoo (Level 2)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 5:17:00 PM More reviews by SkylineGtr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it!! After I heard that some brands have wax in their shampoos/conditioners, I asked my hairstylist for confirmation. She told me that all store bought brands have wax (Pantene, L'Oreal, etc), some more than others, which is bad for your hair and leaves it heavy and dull. She recommended this product and told me it will take about 10 washes for it to kick in and for me to start seeing a difference. I only used this a couple of times after purchase, and I already see a big difference. My hair is softer and shinier, and I have very thick and damaged hair due to every day straightening. I have tried almost all brands and finally settled on Sunsilk. I didn't think there was a shampoo better than that until I started using this Bed Head product. I was told that # 2 "Recovery" is better to use in the summer, and # 3 "Resurrection" in the winter. I would like to say that not all hairstylists recommend products only to sell them. I have run this by many stylists, some which are family members, I have been told the same thing about this wax problem, and this is not the first time I was recommended Bed Head.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by smileybiker

Smells great and one of the only shampoo/conditioners which ive tried that you can smell hours later. It really makes my hair soft and shiney. Seems to put back anything that colouring and styling has taken out. Bought double pack on feelunique. Good value when on offer. Only negative is you cannot tell which is which and you have to read the small writing to figure out if its shampoo or conditioner as bottles similar. nice and big bottles and i like the pump.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 8:59:00 AM More reviews by shannon1981

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is simply amazing! I returned Morrocan Oil because my hair felt like straw and I went with this. My hair instantly felt like silk. A+++ it saved my hair!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by spookycupcake

Smells great, moisturizes well but it's a bit heavy for fine hair.