TiGi Bed Head Urban Antidotes Recovery Shampoo (Level 2)

4.1

Water (Aqua) , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Fragrance , Glycol Distearate , Dimethiconol , Glycerin , Sodium Chloride , Carbomer , Limonene , TEA Dodecylbenzenesulfonate , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Mica , Sodium Hydroxide , PPG 9 , Tetrasodium EDTA , Benzyl Benzoate , Citric Acid , DMDM Hydantoin , Geraniol , Linalool , Polyethylene , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Blue 1 (CI 42090) , Yellow 5 (CI 15985)

on 12/6/2011 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product was recommended to me by a hairdresser. The three levels of repair they offer range from slightly damaged hair (green bottle--1) to medium damaged hair (blue bottle--2) and severely damaged hair (red bottle--3). I was told I could get away with the green but blue should be great too. I decided on the blue. I'm glad I did since I later found out this one is the gem and better then the red one. I LOVE IT. My hair is finally soft and easily manageable again. The only things i recommend is using the conditioner on your ends only (if you are prone to oily hair). The shampoo is moisturizing enough and the conditioner on top of it is a little over the top for me personally. I don't notice that the product weights my hair down at all but I prefer to wear it sleek and straight when I style it so i can't speak much for how styled curls would do. I have heard that the shampoo and conditioner makes some people's hair too soft to hold curl well (where curling irons and flat irons are used for curling). It is a moisturizing product that I love. I recommend this to ANYONE who uses a straightener or a curling iron. The product is light blue and smells like cotton candy to me and slight citrus. I'm loving my soft hair!!!

on 12/2/2011 8:22:00 AM

I was looking for a shampoo and conditioner duo to help combat my recent dry, damaged hair. I stopped colouring my hair about 2 years ago and recently my hair has been looking a little dull and lifeless and has started to look abit tatty. I read about this shampoo on this website and was amazed at the fantastic reviews, so took a gamble and bought the shampoo and conditioner. I bought these from "feelunique" when they were on offer. Had they not been on offer, I may have thought twice about purchasing due to this product being so expensive. I soon forgot about the cost though once I noticed a vast improvement with my hair! It really did repair the damaged strands and dry ends and left my hair with a lovely gloss and soft finish. I have long dark brown hair that is naturally straight so can be abit thin looking at time and my roots get greasy very quickly, but this shampoo worked wonders with my hair and gave it back the life it had been craving. The shampoo itself smells like citrus fruits so it's a lovely smell first thing in the morning while you're trying to wake yourself up in the shower! The consistency is what I would class as normal, standard. It doesn't clog your hair and didn't leave my hair feeling greasy or dry. I can recommend this for those of you looking to repair your hair and end up with great results.

on 10/23/2011 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I LOOOOVE this stuff! I have loong hair thats oily at the roots and my ends are so dry and damaged. I read the glowing reviews on MUA and decided to give it a try! & Oh my goodness, after a few washes my hair is now soft, smells absolutely gorgeous (in the bottle it sorta smells grapefruity/vanilla/coconuty but when its in my hair I can't really describe it, it smells different, but even nicer??) and my damaged ends seem to have disappeared! It also lathers up really nicely (I use about a large grape size amount).
Finally, I've found a shampoo that does what it claims!! The packaging is so nice as well! I got the smaller squeeze bottles (conditioner is a few mL smaller than shampoo) but I think I'll get the pump bottles next time & I'll be repurchasing forever!

on 10/6/2011 7:19:00 AM

My hair is sooo soft now that I've switched over to this shampoo! I love it. And the most awesome scent of citrus lingers for a long time. First time using it i didnt notice a big difference but after a while it just got super soft. LOVE.

This review is for the shampoo and conditioner as a combination. Hands down the best shampoo and conditioner for my thick and curly hair and sensitive scalp. I think I have tried every shampoo there is out there and even though I am not a fan of TiGi shampoos usually, this blew me away. I was disappointed after the first wash because it was mediocre at best... but after a few washes, I have to say that this is a fabulous product. My hair is extremely shiny and super soft, wavy but without frizz. It has a nice lather, which is important for us thick-haired girls and I only need half of what I need of other conditioners to get the desired results. I cannot even out into words how much I love this. My hair improves with each use. If you have an oily scalp, do it like I do and only use the conditioner on your lengths.

on 9/4/2011 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

For my color-treated hair, this stuff is the HG. Snagged the big bottle for ten bucks, and haven't looked back. Watch the circulars for this deal. Great moisturization, terrific grapefruit scent that lasts, removes build-up, doesn't strip color. This is really good stuff, folks.

on 7/24/2011 10:48:00 AM

I'd give this 10 stars if I could. It left my fine, damaged, color-treated blonde hair soft, smooth, moisturized and smelling like grapefruit. This is one of the best shampoos I've ever used. I stumbled across it at Ulta because I needed a shampoo without protein (my hair hates protein). I'm so glad I found it!

on 6/22/2011 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love it!! After I heard that some brands have wax in their shampoos/conditioners, I asked my hairstylist for confirmation. She told me that all store bought brands have wax (Pantene, L'Oreal, etc), some more than others, which is bad for your hair and leaves it heavy and dull. She recommended this product and told me it will take about 10 washes for it to kick in and for me to start seeing a difference. I only used this a couple of times after purchase, and I already see a big difference. My hair is softer and shinier, and I have very thick and damaged hair due to every day straightening. I have tried almost all brands and finally settled on Sunsilk. I didn't think there was a shampoo better than that until I started using this Bed Head product. I was told that # 2 "Recovery" is better to use in the summer, and # 3 "Resurrection" in the winter. I would like to say that not all hairstylists recommend products only to sell them. I have run this by many stylists, some which are family members, I have been told the same thing about this wax problem, and this is not the first time I was recommended Bed Head.

on 6/12/2011 9:57:00 PM

Smells great and one of the only shampoo/conditioners which ive tried that you can smell hours later. It really makes my hair soft and shiney. Seems to put back anything that colouring and styling has taken out. Bought double pack on feelunique. Good value when on offer. Only negative is you cannot tell which is which and you have to read the small writing to figure out if its shampoo or conditioner as bottles similar. nice and big bottles and i like the pump.

on 4/13/2011 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is simply amazing! I returned Morrocan Oil because my hair felt like straw and I went with this. My hair instantly felt like silk. A+++ it saved my hair!