August 20, 2014 | 1450 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - Pure-Clean

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2012 4:01:00 AM More reviews by annikarey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely horrible. This conditioner does not rinse well like the shampoo (which I love). It feels like the conditioner is absorbing into my hair. When rinsing, I spent more time in the shower making sure if I got everything out than the shampoo. It just felt like I didn't rinse well enough, even though I check the drain periodically for soap content. Definitely won't buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2012 10:39:00 PM More reviews by valancyjane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this because I wanted a light conditioner and I believed the "no weigh down" claim on the bottle. Not so much. My hair feels dirty a lot faster. I used to be able to wash just every other day but now I can't make it to the second day. It smells fine but I won't be buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by MichelleWay

This conditioner is awful. My hair looks very dry (especially on the ends) and it's really fly-away. I don't think this stuff does anything but coat your hair. Weird. It's going back to the store.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried a sample of this. I love the concept of being so free of extra stuff. The problem is that this fell very short. I actually felt this weighed my hair down so much. I also found I needed a ton of it to do anything to moisturize my ends. There was really nothing I liked about this. A very blah conditioner and not what I expect from Garnier.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2011 2:38:00 AM More reviews by thea214

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well first, it smells really good! Everyone started telling me that my hair smelled nice. If you want your hair to smell good you should get this. But, if you want a good conditioner you probably shouldn't. It doesn't really do anything to my hair. The 'green' idea is cool though and the packaging is nice.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2011 12:17:00 PM More reviews by themullens220

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Smells horrific, conditioner is conditioner-don't fall for the claims. If you want "natural", go to Whole Foods or online health food store.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by DKER

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Yes, like everyone else said this leaves a coating on your hair. I am used to leaving some conditioner coating on my hair for moisture, so I did not mind that. But over the week I used this my hair would not hold its curl/wave no matter WHAT I did otherwise. Every day, it started out looking great, then poofed into a disheveled mess after several hours. Also....one of the ingredients in this is cornstarch. I suspect this little add-in is what is causing most of the problems with this conditioner, because oils have never done this to my hair. The coating left by the oils is great for my dry ends, but STARCH? No. Update: After tossing this and not using for a couple of weeks, I realize how nasty this had left my ends, especially the surface which got more damage from the starch-y coating this left. I would rather just use V05 than this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by rossjen

Add me to the list of no ways. This conditioner was exactly the opposite of what it advertises: Instead of being weightless, it felt like I had dipped my hair in a layer of wax. I don't know how this conditioner could be so sticky, but I would have been better off applying a layer of olive oil (and my hair despises oils). I felt the sticky residue all through the next day, and couldn't wait to shampoo it out. Glad I only had a sample of this.
It smelled good though, and that was about it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2011 7:32:00 AM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Well, I see I am definitely in the minority on this, but I like this conditioner. I bought it to have a conditioner that left my hair fuller and not weighed down, and this works well for those things. I love the smell. My hair does have a different feel to it as it is being dried and styled. Maybe that is because of the ingredients this conditioner leaved out, such as silicone. But my hair feels very full and clean when I am done. I would not use this every day, as I think it is not as heavy in the conditioning department. But I like to alternate it with another conditioner. As I have suggested before with other hair products, maybe this works differently depending on your water; hard vs. soft. Will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2011 8:26:00 AM More reviews by Chloe1019

This conditioner smells FANTASTIC but is the worst conditioner I have ever used. It left a gross residue on my hair, it looked like I hadn't washed it in DAYS....gross! Since I cannot return it, i guess I'll use it as a shaving cream for my legs! Its too bad, as I bought it 'cuz the smell is fab.