October 25, 2014 | 1123 users online

Blush - Maybelline - fit me blush/medium pink

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by belle169

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I must admit, I'm a bit surprised at all the negative reviews for this product. I love this blush! It gives a beautiful natural flush of colour to my cheeks, and doesn't look at all fake or like I've even put makeup on. It's very natural, and very healthy looking. That being said, it is true that it is not super pigmented. Don't try swatching it on your finger - it'll just show up as shimmer and nothing else. But it gives the perfect effect when I apply it. I use a fluffy blush brush, swirl it two/three times in the product, and then apply to my cheeks. Love it! The colour is definitely buildable, as well.
Note: if you are looking for a very pigmented blush, and you want it to look like you've piled blush on, then don't buy this. However, if you want to look very natural but still with a flush of colour on your cheeks, then I'd definitely recommend this blush.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by leodolly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This blush is one of the worst blushes out! its a really rich rosey pink and I was so disappointed the colour doesnt show up on my medium olive tan skin its really weak (pigment)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by FinalDestination019

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This product sucks. I have a light-medium Asian complexion and pink blushes like this usually flatter me, but this blush has absolutely no pigment. I scrubbed my finger over it rather aggressively and still couldn't get a half decent swatch. On my cheeks, as I applied it, I swear I heard those little cricket noises in the background. No pay-off at all. I've noticed that drugstore brands like L'Oreal, Rimmel, and Maybelline have never had good blush selections (although I do love the Maybelline Dream Mousse blushes a lot; I recommend those!). The colors are boring and unoriginal and the pay off just isn't there. If you're looking for a good drugstore blush, try Wet n Wild, Milani, or NYX. I've tried a bronzer from this line as well, and the pigment was also very lackluster. Skip it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

I am in love with this blush and have been using it for a very long time! It's just a basic blush, but I am so in love with it. It's nicely pigmented, you can make it look natural or if you want a darker pink, depends how much you apply. I just love the rosey pink cheeks it gives me without looking fake! I will keep buying this!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by coralperfection

It's not extremely pigmented, but it is a nice, natural looking flush. However, the brush that comes with it is absolutely horrible. If you like an extremely natural and not obvious looking blush, then this is a good product for you.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2011 11:41:00 PM More reviews by RayvnNA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

With drugstore sales and coupons I basically got this for free. None of the blush colors in the Fit Me collection looked very unique, but I thought this might be a nice neutral pink for me. I'm NC35 or a medium olive/warm skintone. I don't expect superior texture with drugstore blush so I found the texture to be fairly average. But that was expected so no problem. But the color is way too light, much lighter than it looks in the pan. There is no color payoff. I have to buff it on to get any color. It isn't really shimmery, but after buffing on a ton of it I get this really weird sheen that looks just awful on me. I look greasy or something. No real lasting power. I've been mixing this with super pigmented blush to sheer them out when needed. Other than that, this blush is really not worth it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by missmadisonave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

beautiful color in the pan...but i'm very fair, and this has basically NO color payoff on me. i have to put a ton on, and for the price i hate that. save your money and buy benefit dandelion; it's more expensive but lasts forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by MissArielLauren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not too sure which shade I have, but I LOVE this product! I think it looks amazing on my skin and I pretty much wear it everyday [=

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by nilorac123321

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm feeling okay about this blush.

Pros:
Cheap
Great skin color matching
Fantastic color ( in the pan )
Soft
Long lasting

Cons:
Not very pigmented...

I got this color a week ago in light nude.
It was clearly not pigmented enough...even though the color was beautiful in the pan.
So, i went back and bought the same thing, but in a shades darker.
(Medium Nude)
It showed perfectly on my scary pale skin...giving me a natural but definite color.
I really love this blush, I use it as a contour color and it works so well!

So, if you have a problem with pigmentation, buy it in a shade darker then it reccomends. It makes a big diffrence.
and for the record, it still showed when I used the light nude, just not as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by winniedahpooh

This blush is not a blush. It doesn't show up at all, and I have super fair skin. The only reason this isn't a one, is because I love to use this as a highlighter. It has a hefty amountof shimmer that looks gorgeous on the top of cheekbones. But this sucks as a blush, not even close to worth the 4 dollars I spent on it. Which says a lot, because 4 dollars is super cheap.