Maybelline Fit me Blush in Medium Pink

2.2

Talc, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Triisocetyl Citrate, Methylparaben, Alumina, Ethylparaben, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Propylparaben, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 73360/Red 30, CI 15850/Red 7, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 77510/Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.

on 7/18/2012 7:23:00 AM

Not very pigmented, brush is cheap quality (not that i expected anything), the packaging reminds me of benefit cosmetics.

Nothing special about this product. wouldn't buy this again :/

on 6/3/2012 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I'm in the minority, but this is probably my go-to blush if I don't want to fool around with colors. It gives me a very nice, pink glow with only a couple of swirls of blush in the pan. I'm very fair-skinned, so I suppose that's why I get such good color payout, and I don't want to look all blushed-out anyway.

I was expecting a whole lot more out of this product. There's very little color pay off to it and it takes a lot of this product to notice any color. It also seems like it doesn't use up very quickly. It has a very slight shimmer to it.

on 4/11/2012 6:53:00 PM

This has to be the WORST blush ive ever purchased. I barley got any color pay-off. I have to dig my brush into the blush and i still get minimal product. Also the quality of the blush is horrible. Please dont waste your money.

on 4/10/2012 6:09:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

The blush is my least favorite amoungst the "Fit Me" product line. The payoff is virtually non existent adding more of a shine than color. The immense amount of frosting eliminates any of the colors having much of a payoff on the skin as the sheen cuts through the color making it too transparent without enough payoff to give a healthy looking color. The brush is an abomination and useless. It's really too bad the only product I truely liked and use by the way is the concealer. I suppose however if someone lost all there make-up and needed some quick staples to get by until one was able to afford/have time to put their makeup back together again this line would probably do in a pinch, but one would be served much better choosing/buing L'Oreals "True Match" of base, concealer, pressed powder and blush which are far more broad in color choices and quality. This Fitb Me line seems to be a poor imitation of that other very successful line of cosmetics. Blush is not recommended unless you are looking for the sheerest color with more sheen as a hi-liter as opposed to getting color payoff with a proper blush. Not recommended and if you read most of my reviews you will see I recommend most everything I choose to review. Not This!!!

on 3/30/2012 6:36:00 PM

Package is one of those cheap compacts that break as soon as you look at it (the clear plastic cover snapped right off, and I'm not one of those people that throws around my makeup. It lives a comfortable life on a shelf.) Powder texture is nice, and soft, but that's the only compliment I can gives this. I'm pale, I look like a ghost lol but this still did not appear on my skin. Okay, so I tried caking it on... still no color. So, I basically bought a colorless blush :) Oh well, I'll use it to set my lipstick I guess.

on 3/20/2012 7:33:00 PM

I must admit, I'm a bit surprised at all the negative reviews for this product. I love this blush! It gives a beautiful natural flush of colour to my cheeks, and doesn't look at all fake or like I've even put makeup on. It's very natural, and very healthy looking. That being said, it is true that it is not super pigmented. Don't try swatching it on your finger - it'll just show up as shimmer and nothing else. But it gives the perfect effect when I apply it. I use a fluffy blush brush, swirl it two/three times in the product, and then apply to my cheeks. Love it! The colour is definitely buildable, as well.
Note: if you are looking for a very pigmented blush, and you want it to look like you've piled blush on, then don't buy this. However, if you want to look very natural but still with a flush of colour on your cheeks, then I'd definitely recommend this blush.

on 3/17/2012 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This blush is one of the worst blushes out! its a really rich rosey pink and I was so disappointed the colour doesnt show up on my medium olive tan skin its really weak (pigment)

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This product sucks. I have a light-medium Asian complexion and pink blushes like this usually flatter me, but this blush has absolutely no pigment. I scrubbed my finger over it rather aggressively and still couldn't get a half decent swatch. On my cheeks, as I applied it, I swear I heard those little cricket noises in the background. No pay-off at all. I've noticed that drugstore brands like L'Oreal, Rimmel, and Maybelline have never had good blush selections (although I do love the Maybelline Dream Mousse blushes a lot; I recommend those!). The colors are boring and unoriginal and the pay off just isn't there. If you're looking for a good drugstore blush, try Wet n Wild, Milani, or NYX. I've tried a bronzer from this line as well, and the pigment was also very lackluster. Skip it.

on 1/22/2012 6:22:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I am in love with this blush and have been using it for a very long time! It's just a basic blush, but I am so in love with it. It's nicely pigmented, you can make it look natural or if you want a darker pink, depends how much you apply. I just love the rosey pink cheeks it gives me without looking fake! I will keep buying this!

Popular Blush Products