November 28, 2014 | 886 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One-by-One, Waterproof

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2013 8:41:00 AM More reviews by elixmia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara gives decent volume, but unless you put on more than one coat your lashes will look stubby. The mascara had a few clumps on first use and the formula is surprisingly wet for a waterproof brand, but it holds curled lashes very well. However, some lashes did stick together, which is mostly resolved with a lash comb. Application was a little messy. I slept in the mascara and it did not flake or lose the curl. Under hot water the curl will go and the mascara only flakes if you rub it. The mascara comes off with hot water and some work with makeup remover. As waterproof mascaras go this one was not too bad for removal. It's got positives and negatives and it wouldn't be my first choice as mascaras go, but it's not a terrible back up if you can comb out the clumps.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Andreacook101

Best drug store mascara! i have been using it for 2 years and I totally love it! no flakes no clumps!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by 26Alexandra

This is the first drugstore mascara that doesn't clumb my lashes together.
I really love it. I'm ready to try the other maybelline mascaras too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by girlie123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is like magic! It actually CURLS my barely there Asian lashes, builds volume and lengthens with no clumping. I've tried the non-waterproof version and it is not nearly as good. I've tried far more expensive mascaras and have regretted not just coming back to this one. It's perfect.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by DrGMart

Love it! Very very buildable, very black, lots of length and volume. One of my favourite drugstore mascaras, even before the Falsies, and I have short stubby asian eyelashes...two thumbs up.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by makeupluver23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

when I bought this I loved it ..it held my curls up pretty good but after a month or two It didn't work like it used to on me .. I still used it but my desired look was not achieved. the brush is nice and the design of it is unique .. for me I needed to do a few layers bc the mascara was very light and didn't show up when u looked at me

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by tamineseoud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite drugstore mascara! It gives volume and length to my lashes and the waterproof version holds the curl from the eyelash curler. I also have the washable formula and I like it as well! Overall, I really recommend this mascara!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by koko47

Sigh it's waterproof, gives clean definition and holds a curl... but I end up with a raccoon smudge under my eyes after a few hours every time :(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Pjjoy4

This so far has been my favorite mascara I have tried!

It is seriously waterproof which holds a curl beautifully. The rubber wand is a bit pokey, but I don't mind since it really separates my lashes while adding volume and a bit of length. It is buildable if you don't let it completely dry!

Mascara generally smudges on me VERY easily, but this just leaves me with the slightest bit of smudging under my eye. It is barely barely noticeable which I appreciate! The only con is that it is hard to remove. But I find that a cleansing oil can help gently remove it!
Love this mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by kimcadle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I saw great reviews for this product, so I decided to give it a try. It is buildable and holds curl well, but the end result was nothing fantastic. This is a very average mascara. It lost a lot of volume and length throughout the day as well. The Maybelline Lash Stiletto Waterproof will always be the best mascara for me!