October 25, 2014 | 1010 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac 270

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Tahari

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this color! That's why it's so hard to give this a rating of 3, but the consistancy and staying power isn't the best. This is the first color I've purchased in the "Xtreme wear" series, so I don't know if all of them are as goopey as this one. The tickness of this made it difficult to apply and made it hard to apply evenly without lumping.
I've used this twice. First time I applied 3 coats, and the second time 2 coats and I used a topcoat each time. Both times the polish lasted 2 days before it started chipping (I think due to the goopey consistency). I normally use China Glaze, Orly, or OPI and they normally last around a week.
I'm disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Lena56

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favorite shade of lilac I've found! I own about 8 different brands/shades and would definitely stock up on this bottle, just in case they discontinue it. I love creamy "flat" nail polishes and I'm obsessed with lilac nail polish. GREAT color! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous lilac creme - the formula is a bit thick and goopy, but I actually enjoy this kind of consistency. Once you get the hang of it it's very easy to apply and get an even coat. This doesn't dry very quickly for me, but it's worth the wait because it's such a pretty muted lilac color. One of my spring favorites!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by takemenow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This polish was difficult for me to apply. At first it was too watery and applied very thin. I realized I forgot to shake the bottle but once I did it became too thick and gooey. Is there no in between? So basically I had a thin coat on one hand that dried easily and a thick goopy mess that wouldn't dry on the other. I was in too much of a rush to redo it otherwise I wouldn't complain.
Anyways, the color is gorgeous as you probably noticed from the picture that made you click this review! It's a really affordable and for that I will buy again. It didn't chip easily either. Overall I do like this polish a lot. =)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by fiberartist219

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color, and I get tons of compliments on it, however, every time I put it on, I manage to smudge it. I wish it dried faster, or were thinner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by loveSKE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this color. It's perfectly balanced between purple and white. It pops on my super pale skin and my friend's olive-y skin. It only took 2 coats for it to appear, and I am obsessed with how pigmented it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by JCgirlie

Great polish!! Love the color, love how it hasn't chipped all week!! I've gotten several compliments. Try it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by pe4chzncre4m

Absolutely LOVE this color!! My favorite nail polish color. It's a very pretty matte lavender color. I like how the brush is thick and applies the polish well. It dries quickly and leaves a beautiful shiny finish. It also lasts a long time before chipping. Will definitely repurchase if I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by dashdoll20

Wow! Amazing color only needs two coats to be PERFECT! Price is dirt cheap I bought two for $4 at walgreens! Doesn't really chip a lot i wore it for a whole week and only had to do a few touch ups. This color is perfect for Spring time and Easter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2011 9:22:00 AM More reviews by appletea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Lovely little deep lavender color. :) I'm olive complected so I worried this would bring out a sallow tone in my skin but upon application, I think this is truly a shade that everyone could wear. Two coats were perfect and the formula was great, not too goopy or thin. It also dried quickly. I have it on my toes now and not my fingers so I can't speak to chipping (my toes take forever to chip) but it has been about a week and it hasn't even worn at the edges yet. I like this as a "transition into summer" color since the weather has been remarkably gloomy here the entire month of April and a very bright summer shade just doesn't seem right. But darker shades seem to be too much as well. This color (and other great standbys like Commander in Chic) are perfect for April showers.