April 19, 2014 | 1976 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac 270

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by fiberartist219

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color, and I get tons of compliments on it, however, every time I put it on, I manage to smudge it. I wish it dried faster, or were thinner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by loveSKE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this color. It's perfectly balanced between purple and white. It pops on my super pale skin and my friend's olive-y skin. It only took 2 coats for it to appear, and I am obsessed with how pigmented it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by JCgirlie

Great polish!! Love the color, love how it hasn't chipped all week!! I've gotten several compliments. Try it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by pe4chzncre4m

Absolutely LOVE this color!! My favorite nail polish color. It's a very pretty matte lavender color. I like how the brush is thick and applies the polish well. It dries quickly and leaves a beautiful shiny finish. It also lasts a long time before chipping. Will definitely repurchase if I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by dashdoll20

Wow! Amazing color only needs two coats to be PERFECT! Price is dirt cheap I bought two for $4 at walgreens! Doesn't really chip a lot i wore it for a whole week and only had to do a few touch ups. This color is perfect for Spring time and Easter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2011 9:22:00 AM More reviews by appletea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Lovely little deep lavender color. :) I'm olive complected so I worried this would bring out a sallow tone in my skin but upon application, I think this is truly a shade that everyone could wear. Two coats were perfect and the formula was great, not too goopy or thin. It also dried quickly. I have it on my toes now and not my fingers so I can't speak to chipping (my toes take forever to chip) but it has been about a week and it hasn't even worn at the edges yet. I like this as a "transition into summer" color since the weather has been remarkably gloomy here the entire month of April and a very bright summer shade just doesn't seem right. But darker shades seem to be too much as well. This color (and other great standbys like Commander in Chic) are perfect for April showers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by Anya1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this color.
I got this the other day to use for my easter mani. two coats and it was completely opaque even though even after 1 coat it is pretty good on the coverage. I have no bubbles. I had bought another purple creme color but it was too dark for the look I was going for and I picked this up for just over 2 dollars.
I will wear this again cus it's just so pretty. The polish was nice and thick so I might try it with my konad.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by jennabenna6600

AMAZING color! I saw a friend wearing it at school so I had to buy it! It's perfect for Easter and I have worn it for a week and it hasn't chipped yet! When I went to the store I thought it was one of the 7 dollar polishes, I was shocked when it was only $2.50!!! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by melodycadence

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this colour, I think it would complement absolutely everyone. The brush is wonderful, and the drying time was about two minutes. Nothing to dislike here! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 12:57:00 AM More reviews by veggiegirl11

Shockingly gorgeous lilac color. Not bright or a bland pastel- this is vivid, but muted. Almost a muted periwinkle. No horrible shimmer, sparkles, or weird metallic sheen to it either.The product is a little goopy, but not too hard to apply. This was pretty cheap and the color is amazing!