Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac 270

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I LOVE THIS COLOR TOO ALONG WITH THE OTHER CRAZY IN LOVE REVIEWERS BELOW ME. WOW, just wow. I've been looking the for right shade of lilac for a very long time. Lacey Lilac reminds me of a colored Easter egg it's so wonderful and cheerful to look at. The color is a very creamy opaque lilac with no shimmer. ONE COAT!!! (shhhhh, I'm too overzealous here. I'll stop yelling). This color is so opaque that it covered my nail completely with just one coat. The staying power seems to be decent. It's lasted three days so far with no chipping but it could just be the particular base and top coat I'm using. The formula is a bit goopy and lays down streaky at first. Once you brush it on, it takes a second or two to settle down flat. The end result, you should have flat even color. The brush sucks and is annoying almost like it has a cowlick the bristles seem to separate a bit. All in all, I'm loving this color so much and it was super cheap and found almost everywhere! :-)

on 6/17/2011 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I LOVE this color! That's why it's so hard to give this a rating of 3, but the consistancy and staying power isn't the best. This is the first color I've purchased in the "Xtreme wear" series, so I don't know if all of them are as goopey as this one. The tickness of this made it difficult to apply and made it hard to apply evenly without lumping.
I've used this twice. First time I applied 3 coats, and the second time 2 coats and I used a topcoat each time. Both times the polish lasted 2 days before it started chipping (I think due to the goopey consistency). I normally use China Glaze, Orly, or OPI and they normally last around a week.
I'm disappointed.

on 6/8/2011 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is my absolute favorite shade of lilac I've found! I own about 8 different brands/shades and would definitely stock up on this bottle, just in case they discontinue it. I love creamy "flat" nail polishes and I'm obsessed with lilac nail polish. GREAT color! :)

on 5/18/2011 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Gorgeous lilac creme - the formula is a bit thick and goopy, but I actually enjoy this kind of consistency. Once you get the hang of it it's very easy to apply and get an even coat. This doesn't dry very quickly for me, but it's worth the wait because it's such a pretty muted lilac color. One of my spring favorites!

on 5/11/2011 12:54:00 AM

This polish was difficult for me to apply. At first it was too watery and applied very thin. I realized I forgot to shake the bottle but once I did it became too thick and gooey. Is there no in between? So basically I had a thin coat on one hand that dried easily and a thick goopy mess that wouldn't dry on the other. I was in too much of a rush to redo it otherwise I wouldn't complain.
Anyways, the color is gorgeous as you probably noticed from the picture that made you click this review! It's a really affordable and for that I will buy again. It didn't chip easily either. Overall I do like this polish a lot. =)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this color, and I get tons of compliments on it, however, every time I put it on, I manage to smudge it. I wish it dried faster, or were thinner.

on 5/10/2011 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love this color. It's perfectly balanced between purple and white. It pops on my super pale skin and my friend's olive-y skin. It only took 2 coats for it to appear, and I am obsessed with how pigmented it is.

on 5/5/2011 9:08:00 PM

Great polish!! Love the color, love how it hasn't chipped all week!! I've gotten several compliments. Try it :)

on 5/5/2011 12:41:00 AM

Absolutely LOVE this color!! My favorite nail polish color. It's a very pretty matte lavender color. I like how the brush is thick and applies the polish well. It dries quickly and leaves a beautiful shiny finish. It also lasts a long time before chipping. Will definitely repurchase if I run out.

on 5/2/2011 6:02:00 PM

Wow! Amazing color only needs two coats to be PERFECT! Price is dirt cheap I bought two for $4 at walgreens! Doesn't really chip a lot i wore it for a whole week and only had to do a few touch ups. This color is perfect for Spring time and Easter

Popular Polishes