April 19, 2014 | 1072 users online

Concealers - Bobbi Brown - Creamy Concealer Kit (Reformulated & New packaging 2011)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 9:03:00 AM More reviews by ivanabacowboy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have mostly dry skin, some fairly light under eye issues. Usually a medium weight foundation takes care of it quite nicely. But for warmer months (and I live in Arizona so we have plenty of those!) I like a lighter or sheerer foundation. I heard folks rave about this product, and figured for light under eye coverage this would be my dream. It took care of the color issue well enough but became a cakey, flakey, creasey monstrosity on my face. This product made my whole eye area stand out in a less than pleasant way. My eyes actually look better without it. I gave it two lippies because I sorta liked the brightening powder side. For around $33, I expected more. I have returned this product. I would not recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Yasminm

I definitly don't regret having purchased this concealer. I feel much better wearing it. My family and friends felt that I feel much more confident now. I have really strong dark circles, and it does a nice job covering it. It creases a little bit, but I just have to correct it once and then it doesn't crease again. It stays all day, thanks to the powder that comes with it. I strongly recommend it !

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 8:26:00 AM More reviews by silverslytherin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I was skeptical about this product when I first bought it because I read all the reviews on MUA. I was planning on only getting the corrector but the sales person at BB convinced me to get this kit. And I do not regret my decision. I always put the corrector on first, which is already very effective at covering up my dark circles. Then, the concealer seals the deal. The corrector is more pinkish and neutralizes my dark circles. The concealer is lighter and blends into my skin easily. It hasn't creased for me, and I find the rich, creamy texture easy to spread. I am not sure whether the powder makes a difference, but I pat it on anyway. The concealer kit plus corrector covers up my dark circles completely and makes me look more awake. I am very satisfied with what the concealer kit does and thus highly recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by lilyofthevalley47

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is an OK concealer. Lints get into the concealer very easily, and you have to scrape them out with a (clean) fingernail or a spatula. Coverage is not great, but decent. Fades throughout the day. I think, however, that this is the first concealer that I've hit pan on in a while, so I guess it is reliable lolol. I use the yellow powder more than the concealer though! The yellow powder applied under the browbone is a great matte highlight and I use it to set my undereye concealer and it does an okay job at that. Blends into the skin all right

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2012 5:22:00 PM More reviews by blufrenzy93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I needed a new concealer after having a Sephora brand all of last summer. So I tried Bobby Brown's. It does a nice job at hiding my under-eye darkness, but it creases...badly. I will be returning this.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by butterscotch25

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Other

I tried this on in Sephora, and I really wanted to love it, but I hated it! I generally love BB makeup, but this was just terrible! I have pronounced dark circles (hereditary) and even used the correcter. It caked up automatically, and sunk into my creases. It made me look way older and it looked like the makeup was wearing ME. I do not recommend this concealer, nor the corrector. I'm sticking to my HD MakeupForever Invisible Concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by malditakengkay

I only use the concealer part of the kit and not the powder, but a different powder. The concealer does cover well but I would like to point out that it does crease, even with the slightest amount put on. With that being said, I would not purchase this concealer again because every time I take off the concealer I noticed that my under eye circles are much darker. I think the ingredients in this product is too harsh for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by MakeMeUp19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this and the corrector and I LOVE it! It covers all my imperfections with very little effort! I have never found anything like this and I am so happy with it! It does initially crease after you have it on for about five minutes but once you correct that, it won't crease again! I think the powder really is the key though. Without the powder, it feels a tad sticky throughout the day. And I think it is a great value that you get both products in one easy packaging for $32!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 1:49:00 AM More reviews by annettepe

my all time favorite concealer! the formulation is so perfectly creamy. blends really nicely and covers up under eye circles perfectly. be careful though, its good to set your under eye concealer with the powder that comes with it, but if you set it with too much powder the concealer will settle into fine lines and it will look gross. i have repurchased this about 6 times and i will keep repurchasing this. many people complained bout the re-formulation. i personally think its just as good as the old formulation. i also love the packaging especially for on the go as it has a mirror inside. its so sleek. love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Wood_stock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best under eye concealer ever. It stays flexible all day long!