April 20, 2014 | 1499 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Fox in a Box Spicy & Sweet

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2011 3:27:00 PM More reviews by albs

I'm a sucker for blushes. They are my favorite products to buy. I love how pigmented this is. Sometimes I'll swirl all four colours together and other times I'll just use the pinky tones. I prefer to use this blush on the apples of my cheeks only and using a blush that is a little more sheer and subtle to build up towards my temples. Packaging is oh so cute. The box wouldn't stay closed at first but it does now. It's a very good buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by sweaterbrau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! Great bright color, and I love the little bit of added bronzer that helps blend it with your skin tone. The brush that it comes with is little and dinky, but that's to be expected. Super cute packaging and I love the name!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by haleyanna19

Love this blush! Made my NC15 skin so warm and peachy. The box it's in is so cute! Will definitely repurchase. PS--I used the brush that it came with and got good results :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Nymphette89

Great blush! The blush comes off as pink coral blush on me! I'm NW25! I use Sephora Angel Blush Brush! It's a super pigment blush! It's feels very smooth! Goes on very easy! But use a light hand!
Overall, great!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 10:08:00 PM More reviews by labellevie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. It's insanely pigmented and shows up nicely on my NC25 skin. It's a nice basic pink on me! I use a duo-fiber brush to get just the right amount.

It blends well, it's really affordable and the packaging is super cute. Not great for traveling, but that's no big deal to me!

I'm gonna go snatch up the rest of the colors! Go try this before you spend $30 on a BeneFit boxed blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by kahillrn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'll say this again, I'm a sucker for a cute package. I think this is a wonderful, cheap alternate to Benefit. The quality is great for $6, the color pay-off is nice. I used my big fluffy brush (the brush included is a small dupe of the benefit brush, wouldn't use it if I were you) and deposited a nice pinky flush on my NC20 cheeks. I have Nars Deep Throat, Mac Well Dressed & Benefit Dandelion as well as many others that I could use, but for a change, I'd use this in a heartbeat. For those that want a cheap dupe of Benefit Sugarbomb, go-for-it !!! Good luck finding it in the Walmart, it took me 3 weeks to finally snatch one.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

Oooh, I like this a lot! I think I need to run out for backups in case this is a LE item. The colors just work for my skintone and it gives a neutral pink hue that actually will work for anyone. I'm amazed on how pigmented this is not like their crapo baked blushes which were all shimmer dust and no color. This blush gives a glow similar to the PF Healthy Boosters Blushes and it doesn't make my pores huge like some NARS blushes with all that megawatt shimmer in them. Beautiful blush all around at an affordable price. The brush is a joke and I know mu companies feel obligated to include one, but it's just not worth it and they are wasting money by putting these crapy tiny winy scratchy things with the product.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by erbivore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Good stuff! I have to apply with a very light hand and it looks quite lovely on my NC30 skin. The payoff is a nice flush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

Oh I LOVE! For $6 I got 2 of these and this is by far my favorite. The bright lower left corner reminds me so much of Mac's Salsarose. I swirled all the colors together and got a beautiful pink/rosy glow. I of course love Salsarose so I tend to pick up more of the dark pink and apply. I found out if you use the wrong brush, you can look like a clown. I started out using a Crown tapered blush/contour brush and it picked up way too much color. I ended up switching to a big fluffy blush brush and it was perfect. The box is super cute but the brush included is complete crap, I wouldn't even use it in a pinch. I would def without a doubt buy this again.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by eq2008

I love the packaging of all Hard Candy products. This one is by the far my favorite. Great blush and bronzer in one swirl. I bought this at walmart for $6.