Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion

3.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol. [+/- (May Contain/Peut contenir): CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77266 (Black 2)].

on 6/13/2014 8:40:00 PM

I learned this technique from celebrity MUA Mario Dedivanovic.Line the upper lid with this pencil then go over with a liquid liner. I tried this with UD 24/7 in 'perversion' both in liquid and pencil. This not only gives lasting power but also packs on the density of the color. U get a really dark finish. This also prevents any smudges from the pencil since the liquid locks in this seal. The texture of mixing a pencil and liquid liner ensures the color stays put/lasts. Layer over layer is the trick. i know most women dun find buying 2 products necessary. But its just a Hollywood makeup trick u may wanna try.

This eye makeup technique lasted me thru a whole nite dancing at a salsa fest. No smudges/no racoon eyes.

Removing is also easy since the lead pencil /liquid just dissolve together. UD is expensive but worth the money because of the quality. The packaging is light weight. I have say the name "perversion" is catchy... noticed most UD products have some pretty sexy awesome names

on 6/10/2014 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like how dark this stuff is but it is very difficult to line my eyes with. I have to sharpen it after every time I use it so the product doesn't last and it's impossible to get a thin line with because its too soft. It's good for my waterline but that's about it.

on 6/10/2014 3:57:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

The eyeliner is amazingly black and heavily pigmented. But used it on my waterline and it gave me cloudy vision as I wear contacts :/ stopped using it after that

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The color is really amazing. It is also very pigmented. My problem is that it claims to stay on 24/7, when it immediately smears. Even waiting after a while, it still smears. I really wish it stayed on. The pencil tip is very nice though!

on 5/10/2014 1:18:00 PM

BLACK, BLACK, BLACK! If you are looking for an opaque black pencil liner this is one. I own several of the UD 24/7 black pencils, Velvet, perversion, zero. All are various shades of black and I change as the occasion warrants. This puppy is VERY creamy very easy to apply and very black. HOWEVER, with that black, black creaminess there are some drawbacks. This formula will smudge over time or rub off despite the claims. It's not a total non budge formula. I do lay a layer of HD powder down or other pencil underneath my eye before I apply perversion. It helps with smudging. If I'm wearing my contacts and/or having one of my nasty allergy days I may go with one of the other pencils. I also keep a couple of the pointed ended cotton swabs in a plastic bag in my bag to clean up a smudge if it occurs and I do carry the pencil for touch ups. I'll make a suggestion don't wear this pencil if you are going to a wedding or another emotional event where tears will flow it will probably smudge :). If you are a put on once and forget it/don't want to bother type this most likely will be a fail for you. My favorite way to wear this....with a bare eye minimal color to let the liner be the statement.

on 5/10/2014 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I just started buying Urban Decay products. The salesgirl in Sephora told me that they are a great cosmetic line. I love the way this eyeliner applies so smoothly and effortlessly. The color is amazing too, it is a jetblack. It lasts all day and night with no flaking or smudging and I don't even use a primer with it. I only wish that the pencil was retractable but, I went and got a good NARS sharpener for only six dollars.I highly recommend this eyeliner.

on 5/1/2014 8:02:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The best pencil I've ever used! I've worn eyeliners on a daily basis since I was 13 and nothing comes close to this. It glides on soft and creamy in the blackest of blacks, the only down side is if you like to smudge your eyeliner because this thing does not budge, which is a mega bonus for me! It stays in a hot atmosphere and stays as dark as it gets, perfect!

Such a great eyeliner! I've experimented with eyeliners and application of eyeliners throughout the years... I no longer do my waterline or liner under my eye (I literally dab the tiniest bit and smudge it around my lash line) but on my top lid it does an amazinggg job!!!!! I came from using the smashbox eyeliner- it had the sharpener in the cap which was my favorite detail about it- but it always smudged off easily on me, or would totally be removed if I needed a quick touch up with my lash curler. No problem for this eyeliner! Glides so smoothly and easily, always get the perfect shape/thickness I am going for!

on 3/29/2014 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Very black but I suffer from sensitivity to this particular eyeliner if I use it in my waterline. I have to stick with Zero or a NYX pencil. If I need a black base for eyeshadow though, I can use it with no irritation. I have 3 Perversion pencils and I don't believe that I will need another for at least a year.

on 3/27/2014 10:13:00 PM

I definitely had higher expectations. I was really hoping for no smudges and actually a lasting look but it smudged just as much as $6 eyeliner from Walmart and faded only after a couple of hours

Video Reviews & Tutorials

The best pencil EVER! SUPER BLACK Perversion Pencil by Urban Decay! by Anna Boroshok

How to do inspiration Hello Kitty Makeup: Fun & Great for Halloween! by beautybysantaana

Top Rated Urban Decay Products