Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface

4.3

on 1/10/2013 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush! Its super pretty for people with fair skin and it lasts all day!

on 1/9/2013 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got a mini of this blush and Tarte's bronzer this summer, because I wanted to try this out without paying the full price. The full size is expensive but I do see what all the hype is about. Dollface is the perfect light pink! This blush is very buildable, and lives up to the 12 hour wear claim. It is the only blush that actually stays on me all day. Every other blush I've used in the past is gone in a few hours. I'm excited to try out the other shades in this line!

on 12/28/2012 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a great, neutral pink. It's a pretty basic shade. It pulls extremely warm on me, as do most pink blushes - I have a hard time getting a pink to stay cool, but this one starts neutral anyway. I don't have the same issues as other reviewers do with the pigmentation; it takes a couple taps in the pan to get a good pop of color on my cheeks with a dense brush but I'd rather have that then it go on so pigmented that I have to use a tiny amount and blend to high heaven. Staying power is comparable to other Tarte blushes - fantastic.

I'd only recommend this specific color for fair skin. I'm super fair, so I'm a fan.

on 12/19/2012 8:15:00 PM

I was really quite disappointed with this blush. I had been looking forward to trying one of these blushes for a long time. I find that the pigmentation isn't stellar and I don't find the lasting power to be anything special. I also find it rather difficult to blend on my cheeks. It's not horrible, and it's certainly wearable- I do wear it fairly often. I will probably try another Amazonian Clay blush some time in the future but for now I'll just finish this one.

on 12/12/2012 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this blush. I has the most flatering shade of pink for fair to light skin. It's very creamy, well pigmented and the lasting power is awesome.

It's a perfect dusty rose to wear with a cat eye and pale pink lips.

I love it so much I wish every fair girl would wear it. For reference I am MUFE Face and Body 2 Mac NW15 with auburn hair and green eyes.

on 12/7/2012 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The color matches my natural cheek tone perfectly(: *im NW18 with really pink undertones*, it looks real polished n beautiful(: I love this anc it makes me feel healthy since it has the Amazonian clay<3 hehs

on 12/5/2012 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The colour of the pain and the name are deceiving because they suggest a pale English Rose kind of colour but in fact it is a slightly dusty medium pink that turns into a reddish tone once it settles with your skin oils.
The good thing is that it is really natural and long lasting. And the packaging is cute but hard to open.

on 11/25/2012 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I got this in a set as a mini with park ave princess at sephora. I had purchased the full size about a year ago and returned it because the colour pulled more peach on me than the pink that shows in the pan. The blush is nice, but it doesn't translate as the same colour on my cheeks.

on 11/14/2012 6:04:00 PM

i found this blush wasn't as pigmented as the other Tarte blushes, i think the darker color is the more pigmented they are. the color is lovely but for me it was just hard to apply, i know they all are hard to blend but its just didn't work for me. i exchanged it for Natural beauty and don't regret about it.

on 11/14/2012 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this blush. It has such a nice colour and is so easy to blend and layer. It is a very pinkish colour, and is very matte - which is so nice because so many blushes are so shimmery! Sometimes if I want a bit of shimmer, I first apply dollface and then apply a little bit of benefit - bella bamba on top.
This blush is very nice on a light complexion so i love it for the winter time!
Also love that Tarte is so eco friendly :).
I paid about 32$ at sephora (canadian) for this, which is less than the other blushes i use (nars orgasm and benefit bella bamba - 40$).

Plus the packaging is SUPER cute!

Popular Blush Products