Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface

4.3

on 1/30/2013 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am Asian with about NW30 skin. I've been wanting these Tarte blushes for a long time but couldn't work up the courage to buy them. I first bought Exposed because it's a crowd favorite and seemed foolproof, and then caved and bought Dollface (which I had originally wanted) and Blissful.
Dollface is a light and matte baby pink. Whereas Exposed had trouble actually showing up on my skin, Dollface showed up quite nicely. It gave me a lightly flushed look with cute pink cheeks. I was so afraid that this wouldn't show up, but I find that I have to be rather careful not to swipe too much blush on because it is very pigmented.
It stays on for a long time and I only need a little bit. It is expensive but I can tell that it will last a long time. It also doesn't break me out (always important for my sensitive skin) and I absolutely love the color.

on 1/26/2013 2:57:00 PM

I bought this ten months ago and I just realized that I have worn it every single day since I bought it. I haven't touched any of my other blushes! The color is perfect for me (I have pale neutral skin and very dark brown hair). It's very natural and easily build-able. I have somewhat sensitive skin and this has caused no ill effects. Beautiful product!
Although I have worn it regularly, there is still so much left in the package! A little really goes a long way. I will definitely buy again, but judging on how long this will last, it will be a long time until I need to. That considered, it is well worth the price tag!

on 1/10/2013 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush! Its super pretty for people with fair skin and it lasts all day!

on 1/9/2013 2:03:00 AM

I got a mini of this blush and Tarte's bronzer this summer, because I wanted to try this out without paying the full price. The full size is expensive but I do see what all the hype is about. Dollface is the perfect light pink! This blush is very buildable, and lives up to the 12 hour wear claim. It is the only blush that actually stays on me all day. Every other blush I've used in the past is gone in a few hours. I'm excited to try out the other shades in this line!

on 12/28/2012 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a great, neutral pink. It's a pretty basic shade. It pulls extremely warm on me, as do most pink blushes - I have a hard time getting a pink to stay cool, but this one starts neutral anyway. I don't have the same issues as other reviewers do with the pigmentation; it takes a couple taps in the pan to get a good pop of color on my cheeks with a dense brush but I'd rather have that then it go on so pigmented that I have to use a tiny amount and blend to high heaven. Staying power is comparable to other Tarte blushes - fantastic.

I'd only recommend this specific color for fair skin. I'm super fair, so I'm a fan.

on 12/19/2012 8:15:00 PM

I was really quite disappointed with this blush. I had been looking forward to trying one of these blushes for a long time. I find that the pigmentation isn't stellar and I don't find the lasting power to be anything special. I also find it rather difficult to blend on my cheeks. It's not horrible, and it's certainly wearable- I do wear it fairly often. I will probably try another Amazonian Clay blush some time in the future but for now I'll just finish this one.

on 12/12/2012 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this blush. I has the most flatering shade of pink for fair to light skin. It's very creamy, well pigmented and the lasting power is awesome.

It's a perfect dusty rose to wear with a cat eye and pale pink lips.

I love it so much I wish every fair girl would wear it. For reference I am MUFE Face and Body 2 Mac NW15 with auburn hair and green eyes.

on 12/7/2012 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The color matches my natural cheek tone perfectly(: *im NW18 with really pink undertones*, it looks real polished n beautiful(: I love this anc it makes me feel healthy since it has the Amazonian clay<3 hehs

on 12/5/2012 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The colour of the pain and the name are deceiving because they suggest a pale English Rose kind of colour but in fact it is a slightly dusty medium pink that turns into a reddish tone once it settles with your skin oils.
The good thing is that it is really natural and long lasting. And the packaging is cute but hard to open.

on 11/25/2012 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this in a set as a mini with park ave princess at sephora. I had purchased the full size about a year ago and returned it because the colour pulled more peach on me than the pink that shows in the pan. The blush is nice, but it doesn't translate as the same colour on my cheeks.