September 16, 2014 | 1429 users online

Pressed Powders - Milani - The Multitasker Face Powder

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 More reviews by genarod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this when I was on the hunt for *the perfect* matte bronzer.

I saw this in Walgreens and the only colors were 06 medium tan and 07 deep tan.

I picked up 06 medium tan bc there was less red in it, and never looked back.

I had no idea this wasn't intended to be a bronzer lol, but it is amazzzing-- one of the best matte bronzers I've ever owned!

I am light skinned-- like an NC15-20. I'm very fair, and very yellow under toned. I blush peach not pink.

I have a very difficult skin tone to accommodate bc anything pink/red looks very artificial and anything too mud brown just looks dirty on my light skin. People with my complexion definitely have a hard time finding a bronzer.

The most natural bronzer I ever tried was Bobbi Brown in "natural"-- not too red or dark or dirty. I never got around to buying it bc honestly it's just too extravagant to me to spend that much on just bronzer.

This shade on the skin is quite possibly a dupe! It's the most natural match since I've tried that shade. I like this better than lorac, wayy better than NYC "sunny", mac, better than park ave princess.

I use this daily for contouring and it just looks so natural and so awesome. I'm so glad I found this, and so glad I didn't realize it *wasnt* bronzer LOL

This is def my HG matte bronzer. I hope they never stop making it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by christeeezy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE this powder.

I use this in place of foundation and it works amazingly. I have a few minor acne scars and I don't like full coverage, but this powder with a bit of concealer underneath is enough for me. I'm on the oily, acne-prone side and this has not broken me out. I'm on my second compact as well. For shade reference, I'm around NC37-40 and I use 04 Light Tan. Definitely will consider repurchasing when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Pixie410

Amazing powder. I went into sheer panic mode when my local Target stopped carrying it. But thank god, drugstore.com offers it in almost every shade. I use both 'light tan' and 'medium' with varying degrees of success. Both colors look amazing. The staying power and coverage is bar none the best. There is NO chalky residue, just a wonderful sheen of coverage that perks up my complexion, even on my worst sleep deprived days. I haven't found another powder that compares, not even the expensive beauty brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 6:06:00 AM More reviews by sakura14

First of all, thank you for all the honest people who have reviewed this product. I have finally found my holy grail powder.

Most powders do not last lang on my face but this lasted half day and started to lax about midday. I wore this with my E.L.F. HD Studio powder and it's a kickass combo. But alone it does wonder too. It makes my face smooth, lessens the appearance of pores, and covers minor blemishes.

The packaging is a little whimsical and for those people who like simple design, this might turn you off as the powder and the packaging has a bit of flowery and swirly engraving.

If you have skin like mine, I definitely recommend you this product.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by NicoIcon999

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The best pressed powder I have ever used! I wish they carried it around where I live so I didn't have to travel 30 minutes to buy it but it's that good. Let me just say I work in the greasiest of all snack food factories and as part of my job I have to sanitize equipment in areas that reach well above 100 and this stuff holds up to the oil and sweat without settling into fine lines. No cakiness when I touch up during breaks. Great for me because I don't leave the house without a full face of makeup even though it's very impractical given my disgusting job.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by texasbernie

I have never posted a review of a product, but felt compelled to write one for the Milani Multitasker. I bought it in the light and it is great! Great Matte finish, not cakey. I just wish I would have found this sooner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2013 8:54:00 AM More reviews by BoxcarJessie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this lil gem in the lightest shade and I must say, this is a similar but far superior powder to the MAC Studio Fix Powder...at least for my skin, it is. It truly is a multitasking product as it works great as a setting powder, blot powder (never looks cakey) and powder foundation. You can apply it wet for extra coverage. If I use it as a powder foundation, which is my favorite way to use it, it can get up to a medium coverage. Lasts all day over a primer and there's no need to top it with a setting powder if using it alone. Great price, nice scent and you get a lot of product. LOVE LOVE LOVE this powder! I like using my ecotools bronzer brush to apply this powder as foundation.

xoxoxo
- Jess

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

I heard about this product being raved on youtube by hollyannaree so i had to try it! I don't normally wear much foundation, just concealer since that's what i really need. For the days i wanted a bit more coverage, i will use foundation and I prefer "powder/cream" ones over liquid. I was surprised as to how much coverage this powder gives without feeling heavy or looking cakey! I am a MAC NC 20-25 and i bought both the "light medium 02" and the "medium 03". I use "02" to brighten under my eyes and to highlight....and "03" for my entire face. It's a great color match - a touch darker than my actual skin tone which is fine since my face is more pale than the rest of my body lol.

I didn't give this 5 lippies due to the fact that it did cause some minor breakouts that surfaced each time after wearing this powder. I have hyper-sensitive skin so it doesn't surprise me at all. I have yet to find a makeup product for the face that doesn't break me out.

I bought mine for about $7US at Kmart which isn't bad at all!

I would definitely buy this again!

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Pink_Lotus

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this powder! I finally found a drugstore powder that's just as good as my Clinique Stay-Matte formula and is close to my coloring. I bought this in Medium Tan, which looks to fall nicely into the NC45 realm, It would say that the color falls between neutral to yellow undertones. I tend to fall between yellow to olive undertones and most drugstore powder have a pink or orange undertone, which looks horrible on me. This is much better than my MAC C7, which is way too orange. While the Medium Tan and Dark Tan looked very similar in the store and suited for Deep complexions. I believe the Dark Tan, would look good on Deep NW complexions, because it looked warmer.

This product actually makes my complexion looks better - nice coverage, perhaps a shade deeper than my natural tone, which is fine since summer is coming. The texture isn't flaky, challky, or ashy. Shine control, yet you can see the natural hue of my complexion. It appears to control oil decently, it definitely doesn't increase the oil. No breakouts in term of clogging the skin either.

The imprint on the powder is pretty, which gives it a retro/vintage look. The only thing that I don't like is the packaging, which is a bit bulky. Otherwise, I'm quite pleased!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by orenjinominh

I don't use this as anything other than a tinted powder to mattify, if that makes sense. I have a powder foundation that does its job and then this to mattify throughout the day and actually match my skintone (no transparent powder looks natural on my nc35 skintone at the moment). I have used the Maybelline Dream matte and it was underperforming. I layer Rimmel's Stay Matte in the morning, but for touch ups (my tzone gets oily in the summer heat) I go to this powder. What's so good about it is that for the price you get a very cute compact with a mirror and sponge. It does look a little tacky, but I do my touch ups in the bathroom and not in public.

It does a very good job at controlling oil, especially around my nose. It doesn't look cakey like the dream matte powder would either. I would buy again since it's dirt cheap.

I am NC30-NC35 at the moment and light tan is dark and yellow enough to look natural.