St. Ives St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

Water, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Safflower Seed OiI, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexl Glycerin, Linalool, Hexylcinnamal, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Coumarin, Geraniol

on 4/27/2014 12:21:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have combination skin. Oily t-zone with acne-prone dry cheeks. When I first apply this it SEEMS to absorb nicely, but give it a few hours and BAM, clogged pores and pimples galore! So, so bad. It seems like it might be an okay (if mediocre) neck moisturizer. Too bad for me, since the price is awesome for such a large amount of product.

on 4/23/2014 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great basic moisturizer. I have oily combo, acne prone skin that gets dry very quickly if I don't moisturize. This has been great for my skin. Not too thick, absorbs quickly and completely, isn't greasy or heavy and has a tolerable scent. I can see it not working as well for dry skin but if you're normal to oily I think it's great. I have been using it for a couple months now and it has not caused any breakouts. It also hasn't caused clogged pores. I use it mainly in the morning and it gets along with the different primers and foundations I use, it doesn't ball up or make my skin greasy. I am 30 and have some fine lines on my forehead, I've not seen any improvement in them just from this moisturizer so I think if you're looking for something anti-aging this probably isn't for you. But for a light basic moisturizer it gets high marks from me. The packaging is ok, it comes in a huge 10 oz. tub. If you are worried about bacteria growth you can get small plastic or metal spatulas to scoop it out with. I think I only paid about $5USD, which is a steal. I will buy again!

on 4/21/2014 12:07:00 AM

I love this stuff! It is the only moisturizer I have tried that doesn't make me greasy and sinks right in. My skin is so soft after I put this on! I love the smell, that's what first got me to buy it. It doesn't break me out, and I break out with almost everything. Definitely worth trying!

on 4/20/2014 12:29:00 AM

I have oily/acne prone skin and this product was not for me. This product was highly recommended by one of my favorite beauty bloggers, so I thought I'd give it a try. Bad idea. Broke me out SO BADLY after my second use. This was about 7 months ago and I still have acne scars from it. It's only saving grace is it actually does help with firming my neck (where I don't have to worry about break outs when I use it). That and the amount I get for the price is why I would repurchase.

on 4/3/2014 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Best drugstore moisturizer I have EVER used! Holy cow, I can't believe how awesome this stuff is! Every time I use it, my face just GLOWS. I use it morning after washing and toning and at night too. It's not greasy at all, it sinks in after a few minutes and feels great. It doesn't make me shiny when I wear it under makeup either, and I have oily skin and occasional breakouts. Plus the price is phenomenal! I would've never believed I could love a drugstore moisturizer this much considering I was hooked on a 53 dollar moisturizer from Yonka Paris. I have recommended this to all of my friends!

on 4/2/2014 6:08:00 AM

St. Ives does not do wonders for me, especially this product. Once I put it on, it felt super thick and wet and I got a rash with pimples the next day. I am definitely staying away from this product.

on 4/2/2014 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this for morning and night, I'm 23 so was wondering Wat aging creams to use and my mom said I don't need it because those creams are full of bad chemicals so she said to start with something light and airy so I decided to use this and is so soft and clean feeling, I love using argan oil in it for maximum moisture and I only include the oil at night time

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I can't say if this helps with collagen repair, Ect since I'm only 20 but this is a very good moisturizer. In the winter my face gets very dry and this does wonders. Love it

on 3/7/2014 1:57:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I dunno if this really works (making your skin look youthful), but I have to say this product is so good! One tub can last you a lifetime! I just love how easily the product is being absorbed by my skin, doesn't leave my skin greasy, doesn't break me out (thank God), feels so cool and soothing on my face and I love the scent. It reminds me so much of scented leaves and natural extracts. I use this as my night cream. And what I've noticed when I hit the shower the following day, you feel you're still washing off the product in the shower, so that means even when I toss and turn against the pillow, the product is still in my face. I don't know if that makes sense but it is so hard to explain haha! And it's dirt cheap too! I love how you can find amazing items for 5 dollars or less. :) including this in your routine may just be the right care you need to slow the signs of ageing :)

on 3/7/2014 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This was a simple night moisturizer for me. It provided light moisture and absorbed into my skin quickly, but didn't do much to improve my skin's appearance. I think it's a great value and a good fit for those with oilier skin or those looking for a lighter moisturizer for the warmers months. But I was looking for a bit more with this, so I took off one lippie.

I started using a different moisturizer, but still had product left so I randomly decided to use this as a body lotion instead. Oddly enough, I enjoyed this product as a body moisturizer a whole lot more. My skin felt so soft after it absorbed in. So If I were to ever re-purchased, I would buy it to use as a body lotion.

Popular Moisturizers