Clean & Clear Advantage Popped Pimple Relief Drying Paste

4.3

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (0.5%, Acne Medication [Lotion]) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Hydrated Silica, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Isoceteth 20, PEG 6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Titanium Dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Xanthan Gum , Sodium Citrate, Dimethicone Propyl PG Betaine, Fragrance, Menthyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Citric Acid, Benzalkonium Chloride, Blue 1

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Just like everyone else has said, this stuff is great. I had bought it about a month ago to use as its name implies...to dry up popped pimples. My skin had been cooperating recently so I hadn't had much use for it (thankfully!). Now, enter in a bad hormonal flare up and I've got a mess on my face. I read these reviews a couple days ago and decided to give it a try as a spot treatment. I normally use 2.5% BP, not salicylic acid, but this stuff really worked very well at shrinking both smaller pimples and the larger deeper ones. It also smells really fresh, which is something you don't get a lot with acne products. It stayed on overnight despite my tossing and turning. I paid about $8 for it so not too expensive and for the results, it's worth it!

Really love this stuff! It does significantly reduce pimple size and I've only worn it one night so far. It does dry white like it says on the description but that doesn't bother me. I've also noticed it says on overnight very well. Any other acne treatment that dries white that I've used flakes off of my face over night which isn't very effective. I'll always used 10% Benzoyl Peroxide, but this is Salicylic Acid so I guess that is what makes it more effective on acne. Either way, I'm glad I found this and I will continue to use this as my go to acne medicine!

I am pretty impressed by this. Three nights of wearing it and my blemishes dry up almost completely. It doesn't sting like some other treatments do. It definitely shows up white on - make sure the lights are out! - but it is effective. Even better, using this product doesn't leave me with red marks or scars after. It also doesn't dry out the skin around the blemish, like most targeted spot treatments do. Decent amount of product for the price. Highly recommend.

Update: I used this stuff on this monster recurring blemish I have that pops back up every year toward the end of the year (no kidding). In years past I have tried so many different things to shrink it and get rid of it and nothing worked; I would have to suffer with it for like two or three weeks - miserable. After applying this paste to it for five nights in a row, it has shrunk almost completely. Amazing.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Something compelled me to buy this- I guess cause I am guilty of picking my face and the name...made sense. Anyway, I have a bunch of pimple creams and gels from Murad to AcneFree to Neutrogena...yeah. This stuff dries my zits out like NO OTHER! The most effective zit stuff I ever tried. Granted, my zits aren't 100% gone the next day, but they're dry and peely so pretty much on their way to being gone. There is definitely shrinkage in my zits when i wear it overnight. It does say on the package to apply it a few times a day but you really can't unless your at home not going anywhere. It dries really white so it's definitely NOT invisible. I think it works even faster if you can use it that much but even so, for just overnight it works really well too. I've probably been using this for a 2 weeks but I really like it. Hopefully it keeps working as well for a while since my other stuff is all pretty much MEH on the effectiveness level now. Great stuff PLEASE try it, especially on those hormonal suckers!! Please note- you should definitely rinse this off your fingers after applying since it is sooo drying. I can also see it being irritatingly dry if you have sensitive skin, so be aware.

I really do love this product. Everytime I pop a pimple it dries it up. I wish it could do something for scarring but overrall this product really does what it says it will.

This has been a life saver! As soon as I feel a blemish forming I put this on to keep myself from messing with it and making things worse. Sometimes it seems to clear the blemishes up faster and other times it doesn't seem to do much, but the thing I love is that I never have any negative side effects. I've tried spot-treating with other masks and a lot of times they're super-drying or really hard to wash off. Not this stuff - I've never experienced any drying or irritation, and even though it's durable enough to stay on all night while I'm sleeping it washes off with just one splash of water. I'm glad everyone else seems to be having positive experiences too, because I really don't want them to discontinue this! :)

I love this! I just started a birth control pill and my face went through some turmoil. :b i looked up reviews on this acne medication, and all of them were positive! it works for everyone! It goes on white on your face and when it starts working it changes to greenish. This morning I washed it off and there was just a scab on my face that easily peeled off. Underneath it the skin was redish and was a little tender, but I'd rather deal with that than a big pimple. This helped me out after one day! :D

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this stuff. I cant use Salycilic Acid (or anything else accept Dove soap for that matter) all over so this is perfect. Its super thick and stays on all night. After 2 nights, Said pimple is gone. No peeling, no redness, just gone. Great spot treatment.

This is an excellent product!

Throughout my teenage years combating acne I have tried numerous salicylic acid acne medications, and often I found them to be irritating and ineffective. After reading several reviews, I purchased this in the hopes of treating the minor breakouts I experience every so often (Especially the "purging" breakouts from using Retin-A Micro).

Overall it great at reducing inflammation and decreasing the size of my pimples, whether popped or not! Definitely a great product! Will repurchase if needed.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Background: dry, dark skin, used this product on zit scars, popped pimples and actual pimples, used if 3 times a day for 3 days (when i woke up, around 3pm, before i went to bed), washed my face with some cleanser 3x a day ( before i put this on each time), did not use any makeup during this time.

Pros: WORKS: took care of my popped-horrible looking zit scar type thing and even took care of existing zits, stays on overnight, isn't easy to spill, easy to wash off, doesn't leave residue, convenient sized bottle, doesn't take much actual goop (i guess this depends on your skin/degree or horribleness but for me just a little worked fine), no/little smell-the little smell there is doesn't smell bad, doesn't take long to work (none of that 3-4 week stuff, just a couple days)

Cons: quite expensive- i got it full price for 13 Cnd $, very very noticeable- like toothpaste on your face, small quantity but like i said above, don't need much.

Effects: redness gone, size reduced, zit scars leaving slowly, actual pimples become smaller then disapear

Caution: do not go into public with this on- for your own well-being. don't put on too much, don't mix with other acne treatments, wash face before applying.

Would definitely buy this again and use it. Worth the money!