October 21, 2014 | 1874 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clean & Clear - Advantage Popped Pimple Relief Drying Paste

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 12:59:00 PM More reviews by soccerwarrior

I love this! I just started a birth control pill and my face went through some turmoil. :b i looked up reviews on this acne medication, and all of them were positive! it works for everyone! It goes on white on your face and when it starts working it changes to greenish. This morning I washed it off and there was just a scab on my face that easily peeled off. Underneath it the skin was redish and was a little tender, but I'd rather deal with that than a big pimple. This helped me out after one day! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by mommyholly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this stuff. I cant use Salycilic Acid (or anything else accept Dove soap for that matter) all over so this is perfect. Its super thick and stays on all night. After 2 nights, Said pimple is gone. No peeling, no redness, just gone. Great spot treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by mariyelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an excellent product!

Throughout my teenage years combating acne I have tried numerous salicylic acid acne medications, and often I found them to be irritating and ineffective. After reading several reviews, I purchased this in the hopes of treating the minor breakouts I experience every so often (Especially the "purging" breakouts from using Retin-A Micro).

Overall it great at reducing inflammation and decreasing the size of my pimples, whether popped or not! Definitely a great product! Will repurchase if needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by levy101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Background: dry, dark skin, used this product on zit scars, popped pimples and actual pimples, used if 3 times a day for 3 days (when i woke up, around 3pm, before i went to bed), washed my face with some cleanser 3x a day ( before i put this on each time), did not use any makeup during this time.

Pros: WORKS: took care of my popped-horrible looking zit scar type thing and even took care of existing zits, stays on overnight, isn't easy to spill, easy to wash off, doesn't leave residue, convenient sized bottle, doesn't take much actual goop (i guess this depends on your skin/degree or horribleness but for me just a little worked fine), no/little smell-the little smell there is doesn't smell bad, doesn't take long to work (none of that 3-4 week stuff, just a couple days)

Cons: quite expensive- i got it full price for 13 Cnd $, very very noticeable- like toothpaste on your face, small quantity but like i said above, don't need much.

Effects: redness gone, size reduced, zit scars leaving slowly, actual pimples become smaller then disapear

Caution: do not go into public with this on- for your own well-being. don't put on too much, don't mix with other acne treatments, wash face before applying.

Would definitely buy this again and use it. Worth the money!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2011 3:16:00 AM More reviews by marykaylover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am 14 years old and I get acne like crazy!! I have been fighting the zit battle since i can remember. I cant help but pop my zits I try to cover them up and I hate haveing them stick 80 miles out. So I gave up on the idea of clear skin because of this. I was in wal-mart last week and I was stocking up on acne products and u noticed this product and I decided I would try it. That night I put it over all my zits ever those that were not popped and I woke up that morning and they all were almost gone!! I was blown away. I covered them up and I appeared to have clear skin! In two days all my zits were gone!! I hadn't seen my skin this clear in ages. My confedence went up and I felt like I could take on the world!!! I love this stuff it's magic in a tube!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2011 1:24:00 PM More reviews by harmonyjensen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'll admit, I'm a skin picker. I use the tweezerman extractor when popping pimples. I've become better over the years of not over-extracting and try to only use my "tool" when I have a huge whitehead or blackhead that can easily be pressed out. I recently went on vacation and purchased the Purpose bar soap to bring along, which I believe is actually manufactured in hell by Satan (see my scathing MUA review). This stuff broke my face out terribly in small whiteheads and blackheads. I couldn't help myself and steamed my face and extracted around 17 pimples. I counted. I then felt the inevitable remorse about destroying my face and went to CVS at 10pm to buy this stuff. The first thing I noticed is that it's really thick and it's texture reminds me of the Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask. It comes out light blue and tries white. It actually pulls gunk out of your pimple like the QHMJM. The tube is pretty small, but you don't need a lot. It also has a scent, which I would describe as fresh. I dabbed this on all of my pimples and went to sleep. When I woke up the paste was still dry on my popped pimples and I sleep on my face. This stuff really stays on overnight! After washing my face in the shower, my pimples were much, much less red than they normally would be post popping. Several of them were literally just a small pinkish dot the size of my pore. The zits that were really big and oozed a lot had a nice flat scab over them and were not swollen or super red around the scab. It was easy to cover them with concealer. That night after washing my face, I noticed that one of the pimples had reappeared. I gently popped it and put more of the paste on. I also reapplied the paste to any zit from the previous night that was still noticeable. This morning, my face looks soooo much better. Most of the 17 popped zits are no longer noticeable. I have about 3 that were still a bit raised with a small scab. They were easy to cover and it seems like the little scabs will fall off really soon. It also seems to prevent getting a huge dark acne scar. I'm going to put the paste on again tonight and will update if anything else amazing happens! I love this stuff!! Before, I used the Clean & Clear Advantage gel spot treatment in the silver and purple tube. This stuff kicks it's ass!

15 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by KatieS24

This stuff is awesome! I am always looking for a good spot treatment and I have finally found it. Even if you have not popped your pimple, putting this stuff on it before bed really clears it up fast. Now mind you, it is not instant. But it takes away a lot of the redness and swelling and within a couple days it is gone. I love that this is a paste and not a gel. I like the paste drying on the pimple and staying there over night, I really think this is the key to this product working. It keeps the pimple spot from getting oily over night. I will definitely continue to buy this. I know the price seems kind of steep at first because of the package size, but you really do only need a little bit, so it is worth spending more on something that is going to work. This is probably the only Clean and Clear product for Acne that I have found to work.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by CeeSan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Saw this on tv and went out to give it a try. I try not to, but I do pick at my pimples. I use avene's spot treatment, and it does the job of either soothing my pimples to make them disappear, or aggrivate them, making them poppable or huge and red (weird I know). I get the ocassional disaster on my face, and when I use avene and it brings it to the surface, it tends to turn it into a scab. It'll will hurt but doesn't heal and its becomes an open wound that I need to let dry, after which will cause a blemish. Clean and clear's popped pimple paste worked great! I covered the pimples, they were open and wet, and it stayed on. Usually products woulnt be able to stay on bc of all the pus and lymphe, but this did. Does look a shade blue coming out of the tube, and dries hard and white. The next day after washing my face bc this stuff stays on pretty strong, my pimples were less red and subsided. I'm impressed. Didn't sting, but u could feel it working. A bit of a smell, but didn't last long. Got it at shoppers drug mart for 12 cdn. I would buy again, although its such a little squeeze tube, which keeps bacteria away, a little goes a lot, hope it works for u!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 3:00:00 PM More reviews by monicameowmeoww

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i usually get little pimples around that time of the month urrgg but i use an extractor and then use this and it def helps! it makes it turn into a little flat scab that soon falls off it also feels soothing and doesnt irritate my sensitive skin i love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by amandaw087

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great product. I'm definitely a picker...I hate having bumps on my skin so I unfortunately can't help myself. Anyways, lately my skin has been evil and I have been having more and more breakouts so my face was a mess. I saw a commercial for this stuff and I figured I would give it a try. It honestly works great! It definitely exceeded my expectations. I have just been using it a night because its not realistic to really use it more than that, and there is a huge difference the next day. Great product!!!