Lancome Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting eyeliner

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, paraffin, PEG-6 beeswax, diisostearyl dimer dilinoleate, hydrogenated castor oil, ozokerite, calcium stearate, ceresin, alumina, TOCOPHEROL, ascorbyl palmitate, methylparaben, and propylparaben. [+/- May contain CI 42090 / blue 1 lake, CI 75470 / carmine, CI 77007 / ultramarines, CI 77163 / bismuth oxychloride, CI 77288 / chromium oxide greens, CI 77289 / chromium hydroxide green, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / iron oxides, CI 77510 / ferric ferrocyanide, CI 77742 / manganese violet, CI 77891 / titanium dioxide, and mica.

on 5/6/2009 11:14:00 PM

This is a pretty average eyeliner. Not exactly waterproof but it didn't smudge noticably on me. It's a twist up so if you like a sharp point this won't do it for you. And you can't retract it either. Added a point to the packaging because of the smudger. Really not worth the price.

I love this liner. I am on my 3rd one My only complaint is that in the summer its does smudge a bit. But I love the intensity and it is long lasting. One of my favorite eye PENCIL liners, I also love GOSH and LISE WATIER.

on 3/11/2009 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in Cafe. Its a great medium brown color. I have always used brown liner, but for some reason this brown makes my eyeballs look so white. Staying power is good not great.

on 2/20/2009 1:49:00 PM

This is great stuff. It truly is waterproof, as such it is great for tightlining & waterline. I have it in brown, a softer look than black. The crayon is soft and doesnt require sharpening, and it has a smudger on the other end. Overall its a great product. My only silly gripe is that since the cap is black It always takes a minute to find it in my cup of liners. It would be easier if the cap matched the shade of the liner, but anyway...I will definately repurchase

I have this liner in green buzz and I absolutely love the color. It is the exact same shade as my eyes so it makes for an interesting look.

This liner is soft and goes on very easily. It also looks good smudged and seems to stay put a little better if you do smudge it. I have found, however, that the inner corners and lower lash line fade very quickly. I don't know if it's just me, but those parts of my eye need frequent retouching whenever I wear this liner...

Over all, a great liner, and I would buy again - but only as a splurge since I can't justify spending so much on a liner that I have even that one small complaint about.

on 12/30/2008 7:42:00 PM

I really like these eye liners. The tips are soft so it goes on pretty well. I don't like the plastic caps because they tend to break on me so I took off a lippie for packaing. I like the smudger but it could be a little bit softer.

on 11/18/2008 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I like this a lot.

on 11/14/2008 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I've gone through 4 of these. I usually use it in the bronze color, it looks softer on me, so it works. I have oily skin, I wear contacts, I rub my eyes, so usually things don't stay on my face for long. This will stay on my eyes for generally the duration of the day, it'll fade but I'd be happy if it stayed on for 6 hours. I like the smudger on the other side. One of these will last me for at least a year, I usually throw it away after a year to prevent contamination. Definitely head over to your lancome counter to try this out. It's soft and it doesn't hurt your skin.

on 11/12/2008 6:13:00 AM

This product never stings my very sensitive lids & eyes; but unfortunately, does not stay on my lids for more than two hours, giving me raccoon eyes. Somehow I have very difficult lids for eyeliners--even the MAC fluidline, Bobbi Brown gel liners didn't stay on my lids.

on 11/7/2008 1:25:00 PM

I've been using this in black/noir for years, although I purchase it on ebay to save some money. I love this when I have to get ready quickly. It does smudge a bit after a few hours if I don't take the time and do my makeup 'right' - where i put powder on my eyelids and under my eyes, then I put a line of shadow under my eyes as well - if I do this, then it doesn't smudge. It's also fantastic when I use it under my Revlon Colorstay liquid liner! These are two products I can't live without!