October 30, 2014 | 1734 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2009 8:49:00 AM More reviews by tlw

I have this in Cafe. Its a great medium brown color. I have always used brown liner, but for some reason this brown makes my eyeballs look so white. Staying power is good not great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2009 1:49:00 PM More reviews by mcr29

This is great stuff. It truly is waterproof, as such it is great for tightlining & waterline. I have it in brown, a softer look than black. The crayon is soft and doesnt require sharpening, and it has a smudger on the other end. Overall its a great product. My only silly gripe is that since the cap is black It always takes a minute to find it in my cup of liners. It would be easier if the cap matched the shade of the liner, but anyway...I will definately repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2009 6:18:00 AM More reviews by missrachelkennedy

I have this liner in green buzz and I absolutely love the color. It is the exact same shade as my eyes so it makes for an interesting look.

This liner is soft and goes on very easily. It also looks good smudged and seems to stay put a little better if you do smudge it. I have found, however, that the inner corners and lower lash line fade very quickly. I don't know if it's just me, but those parts of my eye need frequent retouching whenever I wear this liner...

Over all, a great liner, and I would buy again - but only as a splurge since I can't justify spending so much on a liner that I have even that one small complaint about.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2008 7:42:00 PM More reviews by lovemakeup2

I really like these eye liners. The tips are soft so it goes on pretty well. I don't like the plastic caps because they tend to break on me so I took off a lippie for packaing. I like the smudger but it could be a little bit softer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 11:40:00 PM More reviews by angieangie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2008 2:53:00 PM More reviews by snactres

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've gone through 4 of these. I usually use it in the bronze color, it looks softer on me, so it works. I have oily skin, I wear contacts, I rub my eyes, so usually things don't stay on my face for long. This will stay on my eyes for generally the duration of the day, it'll fade but I'd be happy if it stayed on for 6 hours. I like the smudger on the other side. One of these will last me for at least a year, I usually throw it away after a year to prevent contamination. Definitely head over to your lancome counter to try this out. It's soft and it doesn't hurt your skin.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2008 6:13:00 AM More reviews by rubie

This product never stings my very sensitive lids & eyes; but unfortunately, does not stay on my lids for more than two hours, giving me raccoon eyes. Somehow I have very difficult lids for eyeliners--even the MAC fluidline, Bobbi Brown gel liners didn't stay on my lids.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2008 1:25:00 PM More reviews by mrvtime

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this in black/noir for years, although I purchase it on ebay to save some money. I love this when I have to get ready quickly. It does smudge a bit after a few hours if I don't take the time and do my makeup 'right' - where i put powder on my eyelids and under my eyes, then I put a line of shadow under my eyes as well - if I do this, then it doesn't smudge. It's also fantastic when I use it under my Revlon Colorstay liquid liner! These are two products I can't live without!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2008 5:37:00 AM More reviews by aebricker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this in smoke to accentuate the gray in my blue eyes. It looks smokey-grey with a touch of blue. I haven't found that exact color anywhere else and am n love with the color. Lasts all day. (It better for that price...haha)

The reason I gave it a three is cuz it can dry up after using it for a few mos, giving a less intense color. For the price, I would want the formula to be more flawless than that. It would still dry up even if I dabbed some water on it or rolled off the top layer b4 applying.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2008 12:23:00 AM More reviews by UNICORNSxLOVE

Its creamy but it tends to smudge off and fade quickly for me. i don't like how it only rotates upwards and doesn't go down. I do like the smudger.