L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

4.2

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Cera Alba) Stearyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides, (CT 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 1/23/2015 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I used the shade Fawn to highlight under my eyes.
PROs - Great colour selection
- Very affordable
- Full coverage
- Comes in a tube that you squeeze

Cons - Creases
- Exaggerates pores

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

For the price this product is pretty damn good. I don't think it's a dupe for the mac pro long wear like I was told but it does do a good job. Firstly the packaging is great, easy to use and control. The product wears well but can look a little cakey if you use too much - a little bit goes a long way with this product. I find myself needing a setting powder with this concealer, if I don't use on my mascara transfers within minutes of putting this on ( I do have long lashes but never usually have this issue). I only use this product for under my eyes, I don't think the consistency makes it a good coverage for blemishes but it can definitely conceal redness or minor blemishes. I would purchase if you're looking for a cheap concealer option!

on 1/15/2015 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

There is alot of product in here that it would take forever for me to finish it. It is full coverage so it's great for dark circles and acne scars (initially). However, I find it's not very hydrating. In -11 C weather, it will not last very long when it comes to hydration. You'll need a great eye moisturizer for this one. Also my dark circles has started to appear after 3 hrs of applying it. I havent found a great hydrating concealer anyway so.. I'll continue to search for a hydrating one out there.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I originally bought this thinking it could replace my HG Kuma K- Palette concealer (because of course, there's never enough room for another HG in case the other HG runs out or gets discontinued), but I found it more liquid in texture thus, coverage for blemishes is not that great. You need to layer thrice to totally cover spots and blemishes. But it works well as an undereye concealer. However, I'm not digging the brush tip applicator because it tends to dispense much of the product and you really can't totally use the brush for precise application. It just squirts too much product. I therefore conclude that it's not HG material for me. :<

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this concealer but the cons outweigh the pros. Although the color selection is great, I found that it is so difficult to squeeze out of the tube. After a minute trying to squeeze product out, I get nothing but water. Also, not sure if I bought a bad batch, but the concealer contained tiny GRAINS. After I blended the concealer I will see those small grains on my undereye area. NOT flattering at all! Oh, yeah and it creases too. No thanks.

on 1/10/2015 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I found this product to be a little on the thick side, but it's worth it (even though it's like $3) I have Pure Beige and it has pretty good coverage and all but I found that doesn't last as long as my other concealers. Also the packaging sucks (lol) and sometimes creases under my eyes. Like I said, it has pretty good coverage but for some reason it's not something I reach for every day. Props to LA Girl because it's a good product for the price, esp if you can get it at $2-$3.

on 1/5/2015 6:38:00 PM

I love this concealer. I have problems with my eye bags for years now and its so frustrating trying to find a good concealer and foundation that will cover them up. This concealer hides my eye bags (not completely) but it does a better job then most popular concealers i have purchased from brands such as l'oreal, mac etc.

on 1/5/2015 3:44:00 PM

This seems to be all the rage now on YT. I got mine in Natural, which is apparently the lightest shade. It is a pinky salmon color, and works well with my N/NW10-15 skin. It is usually very good, although sometimes if my eye cream has completely soaked in, I find it cakes a little bit in my eye area. However, at $2.99, I can deal with this and will definitely repurchase it.

on 1/4/2015 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I personally didn't like this concealer! I tried liking it but I couldnt, I tried to highlight my face and it just didn't look good and it did crease on me soo much the colors can be a little orange too it was had to find yellow tone shades. I wouldn't buy it again

Love love love this conceal !! Not cakey and doesn't crease ! Amazing coverage and super cheap! Bought it after hearing great reviews from celebs & their make up artists such as Lilly Ghalici and YouTubers!
The only thing I would change is the brush applicator is a little unhygienic as you can't wash it. Overall really great!

Top Rated L.A. Girl Products