L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

4.2

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Cera Alba) Stearyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides, (CT 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

So as a YouTube addict, everyone was ranting and raving about this concealer. I just knew I had to try it and when I did the hype was so real! I love this product because it really conceals. I also love that color variety they offer. They have colors for everyone. The price for these concealers are so freaking cheap. I could not find them anywhere in the store so I ordered from ikate house.com. This will run you under $3!! You can't beat that. This product is defiantly a must buy/try you we regret it!!

on 12/2/2014 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

MY HG!!! Words cannot express my love towards this concealer!!! Its very buildable, if you want it to be full coverage just keep layer it, and sooo easy to blends, & the best thing is : no cracking/chalky. The price is sooo cheap, and does not breaks me out!! I use it not only to covers my zit or redness or eye-bag, but also for contouring (shade classic ivory and toast)

on 11/16/2014 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

As an NC42 I find it hard to find the perfect drugstore concealer, until I discovered this little beauty! I usually use mac pro longwear concealer (which I still love) but wanted something slightly cheaper and stumbled on LA girl. I ordered 3 shades online, and was super impressed! I love the brush applicator, makes it easy to apply and precise, and its a really good consistency to work with. All in all I'm really happy and use this every day, I do find it creases slightly under my eyes but I'm willing to look past that. Great coverage for under eye bags and I'm tempted to buy the darker colours to contour with.

on 11/10/2014 12:48:00 AM

I like this. Has medium coverage and good consistency. Also has a lot of shades. Would definitely repurchase!

I bought this product online after seeing it at a cheap price.I tried it out and love that it has a brush applicator and just the right amount comes out when you squeeze the tube.Its creamy build able and hides dark circles also does not crease.The only thing I don't like about it that it has a brush applicator that is messy to clean after using.But will buy again for sure.

on 10/28/2014 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Works for myself as highlight not a concealer because use skin food salmon concealer before as it gave me pleasant surprise that makes it easier control imperfect zone's. I order on ebay because can't find it locally and I order by the pack . I dot it on my hand to warm it and pat with my fingers tips as with my beauty blender took to much product and made it hard blend faster because dries fast if you are not quickly. Drives me crazy if I don't use pat motion or else everythin smears so patience with this.

on 10/28/2014 6:15:00 AM

Full coverage, super cheap concealer, perfect for building under eye concealing, hiding all dark circles, love this concealer, and the price!

on 10/9/2014 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

First things first - this is NOT a MAC Pro Longwear concealer dupe. I have tried both and IMO, they are completely different! The major difference is the lasting power. This is the major con for this product.

It's an impressively creamy and full coverage concealer that doesn't crease or look ashy, but in a few hours it's an orangey mess on me.

The Pros:

Amazing selection of shades
Full Coverage but not powdery
Doesn't Crease

The Cons:

Oxidizes
Doesn't last

If you're in need of a full coverage concealer, then it's definitely an item you should think about splurging on. Pro Long wear is about $20, but it will last you a long enough amount of time that it will be worth it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a very simple concealer. I have been into this whole natural thing. I wanna wear makeup that doesn't look like I'm wearing any!! when it comes to the face I hate that caked made up look. its nice for photos but in real life you look like a drag queen. This concealer is sooo perfect!! It covers my dark eye bags and does not settle into lines. I used the pure beige color to highlight under my eyes. its so much thinner than other concealer making you look naturally flawless.BUT For dark spots or acne It probably wont cover well, I have very light scaring from when I was in high school. it covered that but just barely. I didn't give it 5 stars because it had a lot of water shoot out of it like a water gun which means its cheep and watery till you get to the product. I got so cheap but was pleasantly surprised by the quality.

Pros:
covers well
Gives naturally flawless look.
stays put
good color match
doesn't crease when set with powder
no cakeing
price is amazing

Cons:
watery at first
doesn't give full coverage

Some days, I forgo foundation and I just use L.A Girl Pro Concelaler in Pure Beige for my under eyes, Nude for my nose, cheek bone & chin highlight and topped off Medium Beige for my forehead & around my nose and TADAA!
It's non drying medium coverage and non cakey consistency makes this product a daily star performer!
Shames my luxury concealers. The lot of em.
Can't wait to get some darker shades to contour with too :)

Top Rated L.A. Girl Products