L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Cera Alba) Stearyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides, (CT 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Firstly, I brought the shades porcelain and light Ivory, as I have fair skin. I have a pinker undertone, but prefer to have concealer that is pink. Unfortunately, light Ivory was the complete opposite, it was an orangey yellow shade. In other words, not suitable for fair skin.
Porcelain was no better. It was way too light for my skin, and made spots more pronounced. Also, which I am kicking myself for not researching, it did not sit well on my skin. I have quite dry cheeks and forehead, whilst having the oiliest nose ever. It clung to my dry patches, even after moisturising, and on my nose wiped right of- even after powder.
The applicator was terrible, as it would wipe of the product into the cap.
However, the good thing was that porcelain was so light I finally found a concealer/brightened for the corner of my eye and bags. I also put it under my eyebrow as a highlighter.
Overall, it sucks for spots, and redness because of the colouring, terrible for oily and extremely dry skin. The only reason I am going to re purchase the porcelain shade was because it covered my bags well.

Solid concealer. Doesn't wipe out dark circles, but in all other areas does very well. Great for highlighting the face. Definitely worth a try

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product. I use the shade fawn to give me a slight highlight, however I will be purchasing a lighter shade to give me a stronger highlight. The consistency is creamy and really blendable which makes it easy to work with. The only con is that it's not as long wearing as I would like. With that being said I would definitely purchase again.

I purchased this product seveal times because of the youtubers reviews. I purchased "pure beige" "creamy beige" "yello corrector" and "toast". When I apply the highlighters under my eyes, it does horrible. I have tried setting it with different products, but I keep getting the same result. It creases, dries fast, and no coverage. Also, when I set my face with my Urban Decay, all nighter spray, only under my eyes feels extra dry. Now, the countour "toast" is amazing, it does the job. So, I will go back to my Mac Concealer.

Ok, so I have no problems with this concealer except that it creases a little and doesn't cover THAT well but whatever that's fine. However, I bought one of them in the shade TOAST to use for contour. The first and second time using it, it was fine but when I went ànd reopened it the third time I noticed a liquid dripping out of the tube instead of the product. Freaked out, I went and squeezed it again and almost the whole tube squirted out the liquid!! It was disgusting! I threw away the tube however I hope the other shades I get don't turn out like this.

After looking and looking I finally found this concealer at my local beauty supply store so I picked up a handful in different shades. They are medium coverage, semi matte finish, super build-able, and natural looking. Oh, and extremely cheap!!! Which is always good for your pockets! (For reference I'm NC35/C4 in the summer and NC30/C3 in the winter) I mixed medium beige and cool tan to get my perfect shade. I decided to mix this concealer with my moisturizer and use it as my everyday foundation kind of like a bb cream and my skin looks flawless yet very natural looking. Almost like a second skin! I am not kidding when I say that it looks just as good as my MUFE HD foundation in N123/N127 and as natural as my MAC face and body foundation in C4. This concealer literally melts into your skin. I have oily acne prone skin and they did not make me break out so that's a plus. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM. I also use creamy beige as a highlight under my eyes and beautiful bronze to contour. I have nothing bad to say about this bad boy. I'd pay 15x the price if I had to because the quality is just amazing. 10/10 recommend.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I was excited to purchase this and bought two of these in the shade porcelain. I hated the brush tip applicator so I just took it off and now the packiging is fine. The shade is a good match for my NC10-15 skin, slightly lighter so good for the undereye area. Great coverage, thick consistency but quite easy to blend with bb or brush, I find that they both work well. I was a bit sceptical at first cause the product looks kind of grainy when it comes off the tube but I didn't notice it while blending so I quess it's no big deal. Very good for the price.

this is the concealer i had to ditch my pro longwear one for lol.
packging: packing isnt so bad after a few times of trying you kind of get how to get the product out without wasting it.
price: the price is so so so good for what you get in return !
coverage: as someone who has really bad purply darkness under my eyes this concealer does a good job with 2 layers, not cakey at all, blends easly, i use the shade "natural" btw.
ps- i use the shade "almond" to contour my face and its perfect, you just need to do one side at a time because for some reason it sets quicker, i use a beauty blender to blend .

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I've been all about L A GIRL recently with their pro collection out which I think is awesome, so along with the matte flat pigment gloss(in 10 different shades, yes I got almost all the colours that were available in SA)I got the pro conceal, all the youtubers I've seen use this and from what I've seen it looks amazing, so I though why not, was so happy I did in fact every time I do my makeup I find myself reaching for this, its been a few weeks since I got a tube but I love it so much I've gone back to the store to get 3 backups I was so scared I would not find my shade if I ran out or the store I got it from would stop stocking it. I'm in the shade pure beige its a really good match for NC40-NC42, the concealer has very good coverage, I do not use this to highlight but to conceal under the eye area and around the mouth/nose area like I normally would with any other concealer, it will be replacing my mac select cover up I usually use that under my eye area because its easy to blend and moisturising no need to tug, but I find that it doesn't last as long as the LA girl pro conceal, yes I do find pro conceal a bit drying but its longer lasting and has more of a medium coverage compared with the mac select cover up. Using primer under the eyes would prevent creasing or settling of the product in fine lines around the eye are, you could also use your eye shadow primer which almost always has built in crease prevention, just remember not to use anything oil based under the eye as this will cause the concealer to wear away faster, better to keep it on rather than touch-up right?, I would keep repurchasing it and with that price point, at R45.00 who wouldn't its a steal.

I own this concealer in the two lightest shades, 1 in tan (I use for some light contouring) and the orange one for when I have a really bad dark circle day. For the price this is a great product. It works as well if not better than MAC and some of the higher end products at less than 1/2 the price. I purchase mine several at a time from I katehouse so I can get free shipping and I still spend under $20.00 bucks for over an ounce of product. The part I do not like....The packaging. It's a squeeze tube and you almost break your fingers sometimes trying to get product out and I'm a cheapo so when I can't squeeze it I will cut the tube and put leftover product in a sample pot to use up. But for the $2.99 price tag I will live with a little bit of aggravation. :)

Top Rated L.A. Girl Products