April 21, 2014 | 1095 users online

Concealers - L.A. Girl - Pro conceal HD concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by seahorse61

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am truly impress with that $3.00 product purchased on Ebay.
Thank's to MA for making me discover it.

I am a NW20 in MAC & I purchased the colour Classic Ivory .
I have a normal to dry / mature skin.

The product is creamy/hydrating & spreads very well. I don't have dark circles under my eyes so I can't tell if it would cover them, but it works wonder for illuminating. I applied with a brush at first, then tapped the product in with my fingertips.

I used the LA girl concealer under one eye and used MAC Prep+prime Highlighert colour Radiant Rose under the other eye.

LA Girl concealer covered better and was creamier, it did crease a bit, but so did the MAC. I do wear Nivea Q10 eye contour cream under my foundation, I know that it doesn't help with the creasing, but long term it helps with preventing wrinkles.

After a 9 hrs day the LA Girl was still covering and looking exactly the same as when I applied it. The MAC had disappeared/melted into my skin and had no highlight effect left.

So for the price... I will re-order and stuck up on LA Girl Pro. conceal High Definition concealer!

I also tried Cover Girl and Olay Aimply ageless concealer in colour 205, it dried out and separated and looked very powdery after only a few hours. It wasn't hydrating enough for me.

I also tried Maybelline Dream Lumi touch highlighting concealer in colour Radiant, it dried my skin so much that it became itchy and pulled my skin, I couldn't keep it on my face.

Hope it will help you choosing the right illuminating concealer for you.
I know that I now don't buy any make up without consulting MA.

PS: All the concealers colours in every brand were a good match for my skin.

Peace, love and ceativity : )

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2013 4:55:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My personal obsession and reading the positive reviews on this concealer enticed me into buying it. Sadly not a product I could locate in Canada, but thankfully able to purchase it on eBay for under $5. For my fair complexion (MAC NC15) I bought the lightest shade available, classic ivory, which works well with my complexion. The packaging is the good old tube with the unhygienic and scratchy bristles. Immediately before using I sniped those annoying bristles off, seriously don't comprehend why make-up companies need to include them. The shade itself is a pale ivory with a salmon-pink undertone which does a great job of neutralizing and brightening the under eye area for me. The texture is quite thick, pigmentation in good and delivers around medium coverage with a slight satin sheen. A few deal breakers for me to love this concealer and be able to repurchase are the finish and constant creasing. This product is very tacky to the touch and never sets. Applying even the smallest amount of any powder to set it turns this concealer into a gooey cakey mess instantly. If I choose not to set this concealer to avoid that issue then all day long this product migrates into fine lines and creases horribly. Overall not a product that meets my needs and will go into my disappointed concealer collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by reksiandari

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have to agree with other reviewers that this concealer does not cover under eye circles very well, BUT it makes them so, so less noticeable. I have really dark circles that shows through my tan skin, they make me look like a tan zombie.

Bought this in Pure Beige. I wore this for 13 hours (with so much sweat and oil going on my face), and I can still see that my under eye area is still bright! So for the price, this is VERY good. I use it everyday.

I will buy this again just because this does a decent job at brightening dark circles and comes quite cheap.

I tried to conceal my red acne scars, and this does not cover them well (or did I not use it enough?).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 11:55:00 AM More reviews by uwauwa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Please can I get this concealer in the United Kingdom,because I have been seeing good reviews about the concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2012 7:51:00 AM More reviews by midfallgrace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

after reading reviews on this concealer i ordered it from ebay in 'classic ivory'. i'm pretty pale, i have severe undereye bags and blue-purple circles. i use it after bourjois healthy mix serum foundation. it doesn't conceal blue circles, it only makes them look less obvious. my face definitely looks more fresh with this concealer. the brush is super useful. i just wish the concealer was a bit thicker, maybe it would conceal my circles better. anyway i'll buy iy again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by sweetascocoa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This concealer is the BIZNESS!!!!! I found this at a beauty supply store (a hair/wig/hair product store) and I"m soooo glad I picked it up. I actually got like 4 of them (in different shades because I didn't know which color to get).
This concealer (I used Fawn- I'm a NC50 and Fawn is about 2-3 shades lighter than me) is perfect for my undereye concealer- it makes me GLOW. It doesn't crease, it covers well, and it just brightens my face. I'm going to use it on my forehead and the bridge of my nose also, to highlight my face.
This concealer is way better than my MAC Select Cover and Pro long wear, for the undereye area. I"m not sure how well the LA Girls works for use on other parts of my face to conceal, because I haven't tried it yet. As soon as I find a color to match my skin, I'm going to try. This was a very, very good find for me.
***UPDATE***
Not loving this so much anymore. It photographs horribly. It gives off the white cast raccoon look with flash photography. So, now these concealers just sit in my stash I"m back to using MAC Pro Longwear and Select Cover concealers.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by godpsent

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

So yeah, I'm feeling this concealer. It was $3!!! And so far I do not see a remarkable difference between it and my MAC Pro Longwear concealer. I think, possibly, I could get away with not setting the MAC Pro Longwear on my oily skin. I do need to set with the L.A. Girls. But for 3 bucks, I am happy to set it! And after I set it, it is good without a powder touch up for about 6 hours in a mildly humid atmosphere. I like it under my eyes and I like it to even me out on the rest of my face. I just cannot believe this little BSS three
dollar holler!!! And it has an attached brush which is nice.

12-19-12 EDIT: Don't love this anymore. It gets watery, then you end up having to squeeze out more product to get past the water. Also, it doesn't wear as well the older it gets either. So, if you are in a pinch, it's okay. But, I'm not so psyched anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by pinkeyey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer! I found it by accident while vacationing in singapore and have not seen it anywhere else. The Pure Beige color matches my skin exactly! It's thick enough to cover (most) of my dark brownish eye cicles, but it's not too cakey. (on days when the circles are darker than usual, i have to use a corrector or lighter concealer first). i can also use it to dab over my acne scars. The applicator is a brush, so i can dab it directly on the spot. The only complaint i have is the squeeze tube... I never manage to sqeeze the correct amount out (sometimes too much, sometimes too little). I like the small tube cuz i can carry it in any small purse.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by evalovespipa

SO GOOD especially for the price. The salmon colour corrects my dark (and i mean very very dark) under-eye circles. I have tried benefits erase paste, two faced concealer, mac concealers and this little beauty is better than all of them.
i do layer quite a bit of product and avoid going all the way up to my eye to avoid the product settling into fine lines. I set with mac studio fix powder or urban decay mattifying powder.
Best one out there, use it every day, has lasted me over a year on one tube, will repurchase.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2012 5:45:00 AM More reviews by cocorocha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

amazing,amazing, hardworkin', industrial strenght concealer that glides like butter...I just adore stumbling upon very cheap, yet effective products such as this one...it is a big tube (8 gr.) od fantastic creamy camouflage concealer that is perfect for the undereye area....the only thing you have to be careful about are-shades...
Ivory is pretty pale, I mean it is almost white, Natural is a bit darker but also light and Nude is way to dark for me (thing is it is ideal to buy couple of them and mix them according to your specific needs)...
it covers everything,has an integrated little brush which is very helpfull(thoug I spread it later with my fingers under the eyes), doesn't smell weird or awful, it is very creamy but thick, and it doesn't makes lines more visible....
it is not greasy at all... and the price...omg, the price is under 5$...I assume in USA you can get it for less (watched it on the Youtube)...
people are very satisfied with this stuff and so am I....
better than M.A.C, B.Brown and even my favourite creamy one-ArtDeco camouflage!!
stock up people, stock up!!