August 21, 2014 | 1812 users online

Blush - Tarte - Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Tipsy

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by bumble

I was so excited to try this blush because nothing lasts on my oily skin and I thought this might be my HG. Nope, doesn't last significantly longer than most any other blush I've had. Nice color, and if it didn't promise to last for so long maybe I wouldn't feel annoyed, but I don't think it lives up to its promise.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by birdybee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite blush of all time. HG all the way. Its a beautiful coral that really brightens my face. It applies smoothly and lasts all day long.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by mys_mimi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my everyday wear to work blush, makes me look awake! Only thing is I dropped my first one and stode their stareing at all my powder all over the floor so had to repurchase. Wish they would work on the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by LetsSwap

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Now THIS is a must have for olive and tan skins <3 Of course it would also look gorgeous on lighter skins with a very light hand. It may look straight up orange in the photos, but it's more coral-sunshine orange than orange-orange, if that makes sense. This one instantly brightens up my face and I don't have to watch it like I do other more pigmented blushes. Looks very natural on me and I love the matteness. I would buy it again, but I think this one will last me a very long time.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by barbiechick1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its such a great product! I love that its a basic matte finish, yet doesn't look flat. It is very pigmented, so I only have to apply a little, and it wears for a super long time! I wouldn't say 12 hours, like the brand boasts, but it still wears for a good 6 hours. The color is also gorgeous, which is really great. I was a little wary of purchasing because I'm tan, so I really didn't know how an orange blush would look on me. But I saw a YouTube video by Nurberxo on Nars Taj Mahal, and I decided to get it, since I have the same skin color as her and it looked great on her! NOTE: This is not the same orange color as Taj Mahal, which is a true orange blush. This is more of a coral/orange or pink/orange blush. Some people were even going as far as saying that this is the matte version of Nars Orgasm, which is totally wrong, because I have that blush and it is a much more pink/red blush. They are completely different. Anyway, the reason why I did not get Taj Mahal is because I have Nars products and they are all pretty shimmery, and I was looking for a more matte blush. I was okay with a little sheer glitter, but not too much. This blush is perfect! I love it, and I'm hoping to try the same blush in some other colors, like the Flush.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by kittyk9t

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this blush because of all the rave reviews saying it was the matte version of Nars Orgasm. So disappointed! I've been using Orgasm for years and this color does not even come close to the base color of Orgasm. This requires a very light hand when applying and came out too coral/orange on me. I'm going to keep trying to make this one work but so far, no such luck. The formula seems good though - it's very silky and pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

This is the color that I've been looking for. I've wanted a coral-pink that would show up on my skin. This is perfect. I also really love the packaging. The compact is cute and the mirror is very useful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by machochick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have these in: Tipsy, Doll face and Natural Beauty. Everything is matte, no glitters (not a fan). Last all day without touch ups! Colors will work on every skintone.

I use it everyday, even without foundation on. Just my sunscreen / moisturizer and this blush, I'm good to go run some errands. :)

I have sensitive skin, and prone to acne, this one doesn't make me break out. Happy with the purchase and planning to get all the colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2011 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Sabastien

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have these in tipsy, blissful and natural beauty. Im in love. I got blissful for my first one, liked it, and went and got the tipsy and natural beauty, I love tipsy and natural beauty the most.

Natural beauty- gives me a natual flush like its my own, but better.

Tipsy- is the perfect pinky coral for me. Its just the right amount of pink and orange.

Blissful- more of a meduim pink on me.

All colors are matte, but not a boring matte. I don't normally have a problem with blush fading on me during the day, this one as well stayed on all day for me, stayed true to clor and didn't turn orange on me like some blushes do. You do not need very much of this to see the color. Lightly tapping your brush into the product is all you need to do. I love these blushes, and would recomend them to anyone. There pricey, I paid $33 plus tax cdn. But I don't regret it they are well worth it for me. Im very happy with them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by ari496

Super pigmeted! Very cute coral color that's great for summer. It comes in a very cute compact, and the blush itself is very pretty. I wouldn't buy this again just because my mom got this for me for my bday and the shade was way too bright for my super pale skin tone. it would look great on medium and darker complexions though. It has great staying power. I'm going to purchase this in dollface.