October 22, 2014 | 1779 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2014 2:29:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

Baby Lips Lip Balm is good, but I'm not particularly impressed. I have shade Quenched 005, which is clear. The packaging, which is probably why I bought it, is turquoise with hot pink details. It smells nice... & that's about it. I basically only wear this around the house. In all conscience, I wouldn't trust this to protect my lips outside exposure or during cold winter months. It's supposed to moisturize for a full 8 hours & it didn't last half that time. I have to apply this several times throughout the day regardless of whether or not I eat or drink & that's my major con/complaintóno staying power.

I'm so glad I only bought one to try it out because Baby Lips turned out to be a basic lip balm. I think it's hyped because of the pretty packaging. While it's not the worst lip product I have ever tried, I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by katkatkay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this lip balm, i have four of them because i always lose them and they're so cheap that i don't mind. They definitely keep my lips moisturized but not for long so i do have to reapply it often. Overall i do really like this lip balm and i would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:25:00 AM More reviews by missmetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

best everrrrr

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by candacehenderson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It only moisturizes for a short amount of time, then dries your lips completely. It made my lips even more chapped than they were before I applied the lip balm, then my lips began peeling. I like the packaging and the colours but I wouldn't buy them again/

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by QueenOfFreaks

I love how this both colors and moisturizes my lips and is scented too. My favorite is cherry me and love the bright reddish pink color. The only problem is that it runs out too quick

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Tropicll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm very fussy with lipbalms and own over 200, so I know my stuff.
These don't moisturise your lips for that long, only for about 30 minutes. They all look cute, good bright packaging and the lid doesn't fall off. They all smell amazing, especially the tinted ones (cherry me, pink punch, eTc). The peach one doesn't give off any colour, just a hint of sparkle but it smells amazing.

I have repurchased some before once I ran out and I love the cherry me's tint, that one if my favourite.

Pros: cute packaging, secure lid, smell amazing, tint good
Cons: don't last that long

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by maramal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been buying these for years, but despite this they're not a "wow" product. Something about them just makes me want to collect them, haha. The colored ones have wonderful fruity scents and provide a good amount of color tint. And they do leave your lips moisturized. I'd say any shade you buy in the main line (not Dr. Rescue or neon) has the same quality as the rest in all areas.
The downside of this is their longevity. The longest I have gotten them to stay fresh without eating or drinking is about four to five hours. They easily get wiped off.
I'd say this is more of a fun lipbalm you'd keep in your purse or pocket for a quick swipe when your lips start to get dry. They do last you a long time with many uses.
4/5

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by seeka2000

So much hype for these little babies. Soon as they showed up in my area, I picked up the red Cherry one. It's adorable, doesn't stink, as far as moisturizing it was alright. Nothing too spectacular. The color was pretty, like I had eaten a few strawberries. But it didn't seem to blow me away. I end up finishing my tube, and pick up another Cherry and try the peach.

Now I have about 4 or so of these. I'm not exactly sure what it is, there are better products and better packaging. But there is something nice about these that keeps me buying them. They are fantastic under a lipstick that feels dry.

They are fun, mostly practical, available pretty much anywhere, and affordable. I keep a cherry one around and try the new ones as they come out

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 10:03:00 AM More reviews by BeccaBxo

Great product! lives up to the hype. i have the medicated lip balms, one in clear (no colour) and one in Just Peachy (peach/nude). great bang for your buck. the nude is my go to nude lip stick. it applies easily, smoothly and rly does make a difference in the dryness of my lips. the clear one i keep by my bed and apply at night. smell good, great product, go buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Makeupbeauty1065

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE!! This product is amazing. There are plenty of colors to choose from it's not sticky or thick. It goes on beautifully and it's great for a moisturizer. It's a great lip balm because there are so many wonderful colors and they smell delicious! I'm working to get them all. They're a great price and great size too! I love the packaging too :)