July 24, 2014 | 1942 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by ElectricEmma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up in the supermarket, even though I didn't need a new lip balm, but the packaging looked cute (I'm a sucker for nice packaging), so I thought I'd give it a go. The formula is pretty nice but it doesn't moisturise very well and I found myself needing to reapply quite often. It's a decent enough little balm to carry in your handbag, but if you're after something heavy duty I would try another brand.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2014 3:52:00 AM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It's not the best lip balm out there, that's for sure, but it's a cute concept and it has a cute packaging. I feel like it doesn't really moisturize my lips and I have to reapply it like twice an hour. I have the Baby Lips Cherry Me, which has a red-pink tint to it, and it accentuates my own lip color in a pretty but natural way.

I will probably try out some of the other Baby Lips lip balms.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2014 3:19:00 AM More reviews by MeliMelzxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I really wanted to love this as everyone else seems to and I love the super cute packaging which is what really bought me. There's just nothing special about this to me at all! My lips didn't feel "baby smooth" and were peeling. I stick to Vaseline instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by EmiTheGreat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This lipbalm is okay. Not good, not bad, just okay.

I bought it last year in Germany, the price was okay. I have the cherry one
It does moisturize my lips and it smells like artificial cherry. I don't mind the flavour, I know that some people love it and some fell like vommiting, I really don^t mind it.
The colour is a big con. It doesnt cover my lips, they are not even tiny bit coloured. But if accidentally smear product into my face, I instaly get pink stains on my pale skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by tweetytot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

the clear spf ones seem to get a little greasy and melted. the caps seem to just fall off. they don't really click on the tube. overall great lip balm though!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 4:28:00 AM More reviews by megantiffany

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use the flavour in menthol, oh gosh this product is incredible! I've repurchased this about 3 times because it's amazing! It has such a nice smell and taste to it, and it isn't too 'gluggy' like most other lip balm treatments. It isn't sticky also. Definitely don't leave it in the sun - like most other makeup products, otherwise it melts a little. Overall this product is absolutely amazing and I'd recommend it to anyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by bluecapri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my basic-go-to lipbalm (I've used 6 of these). I've tried them in Antioxidant Berry, Mango Passion, and Berry Crush (the tinted one). Lovely scents! At night before bed I swipe a layer or two, and in the morning after I gently brush them to reveal baby-soft lips. During the day I apply as needed. I love that these come with SPF!

This gets 4 stars because on my 2nd tube of Antioxidant Berry, the formula was really waxy and refused to sink in. This went on until I was halfway through, then it suddenly worked normally. Strange.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Shymir14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked the lipgloss but it dries up fast

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I must be the only person on earth who hates these things.
I bought them when they first came out in peppermint, quenched, and grape vine. I loved the smells and the grape vine color was really nice, but I hate the balm itself. It's SO oily and not moisturizing at all. I feel like I just took a cotton ball and dabbed mineral oil from the dollar store across my lips. It get's all over everything when I'm eating, and it's just so gross.
I tried them again a month ago since my friend bought me the neon pink and neon yellow one. I had really hoped I had changed my mind about the.
Once again, loved the smells and strike a rose is a very pretty color but the consistency makes my skin crawl. All 5 of them ended up in the trash. I am never tying them again, I will just save them for someone else since I hate throwing stuff out.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Jazzbainsx

I got this lip balm in red cherry i think. It smells pretty good and gives out a natural tint and a shine to the lips but i don't feel like it made my lips any softer or helped with chapped lips which i don't think its supposed to anyways. The tint or even the lip balm itself also doesn't last long you would have you keep replaying it after a few hours. i would however buy this change because of the natural tint it gives i am not a very lipstick person. I think this is a alright lip balm because its just causal.