August 28, 2014 | 1715 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by lulu56

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I must be allergic to something in the ingredients. It dried my lips, and broke out in blisters. This never happened in any other lip balm or lipstick I have lying around and will return to Walgreen's.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 6:29:00 AM More reviews by muenessa678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have this peoduct in pink punch, which looks like my lips but better. it's been part of my everyday makeup routine for the past 3 years and i'm still on the same tube (that may be partly because i really salvage my products). it is moisturizing, has great pigmentation, and is my perfect shade. what's not to love? i bought this expecting it to be a lightly tinted lip balm or a lipstick, but it's neither. you just have to try it to see what i mean.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by karladpaniagua

This product doesn't moisturize at all, it made my lips feel dryer after using it. It smells good and it goces you a "nice" sheer color, but it is not worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Kellybearxoxo

I was so excited I finally bought all of the original flavors except the peppermint one. I found that none of them were really good at moisturizing at all... it just sits on your lips and I think that if you already have moisturized lips people will have better success with them but I mean I don't even have super cracked dry lips, and this stuff felt like it was more drying than anything.

Quenched- this one has the cutest packaging to me, pink and blue, and, initially, it smelled like skittles!! I don't know what it was that caused this, but it started to stink after awhile lol like someone else said "smelled like rotten lemons) >.< sometimes it would go away and then come back... no idea, didn't like the product enough to find out what caused it.

Cherry Me- this one added a pretty tinted red color to your lips and I thought it smelled like red jolly ranchers, my favorite!!

Grape Vine- smells like a grape popsicle, and gives a tint to the lips much like Cherry Me, except purple colored.

Pink Punch- wow, hard for me to describe the smell, it smells really good like literally smells like punch. The color is like barbie pink lol not natural at all, but really fun if you're into that color.

Peach Kiss- ahh this one smells really good, like, you guessed it, peaches! It gives just a soft nude color to the lips just a little frosty but looks natural.

All of these smell really good (although they don't taste as they smell), and I'm sure they will be fun for kids and for people that don't find them drying, but I just wasn't into it I was excited to try them but they felt drying to me rather than moisturizing.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by laurenheartsmakeup

Not that great. Packaging is super tacky and the balm is not hydrating in the least.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by biojenni

i completely love it.I am a fan of lip balms and baby lips are good moisturizers whith color .

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by magnadoodle123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like these products. My favorite one would have to be the "Cherry Me" flavor. It has a really nice color to it and it is perfect for the summer time.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in 'Hydrate' because of all the hype, and the only thing I like about it is the packaging. The colours are nice! But I have noticed my lips have become more dry and chapped after I started using this... Pretty weird since they're called 'Baby Lips' and the version I bought is called 'Hydrate'...

The smell is nice, the packaging is nice, but that's about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by makeupmixer

Picked this up in both "Peach Kiss" and "Pink Punch", both the tinted versions.
"Peach Kiss" disappointed me a bit - the color is not very peachy (much more brown-toned) and just looks sheer on the lips. And then it's got so much shimmer in there you can actually feel it on your lips, which is always annoying! It does moisture and makes you look like you're wearing a gloss, and I do find myself reaching for it.
I am much more happy with the "Pink Punch" which I think adds the perfect hint of color for fresh looking lips - and it feels nicer on your lips as well!
Think I will have to try out the SPF versions.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product IS NOT MOISTURIZING WHATSOEVER! And mine also melted in the car when I left it there overnight. I will go back to my eos lip balm.