July 24, 2014 | 976 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by rockkchick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

BEST EYESHADOW EVER. even better than the overhyped naked palette,
cheap, extra buttery and pigmented, the only downside is that it's so delicate and soft so you have to be quite careful while using it. otherwise. excellent palette. please never discontinue it

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by lindzt18

I love-love-love this palette. The pigmentation of the colors is leagues beyond any other drugstore eyeshadow I've tried. This of course means that I have to use a bit of a lighter hand than I'm used to when applying, which is no big deal.

Favorite/Most Used Shades:

The eyelid shade on the left: a beautiful rose-gold for a warm look
The browbone shade on the right: I wouldn't use this on the browbone but I love it for all over the lid. It's silver with a slight green tinge and looks great with my blue-green eyes.
The deep chocolate brown definer on the left and the black-green crease shade on the right: I use either for slightly lining my eyes for definition and to make my lashes look fuller.

My ONLY complaint is that I get some major fallout. It may be the way I apply the shadows, that I should pat rather than swipe. Little flakes fall under my eyes and then when I try to wipe them away, they streak. No big deal though, because I either put something under my eye to keep the shadow from falling, or reapply concealer/wait to apply it.

For the inexpensive price, these shadows are very high quality and so worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by xpartypanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This palette is excellent. It seems like with each and every Color Icon shadow they release, it just gets better. There's one shade in particular that has to be my favorite, and that's the shade on the very bottom of the right row. It has this two-toned effect to it like that of the Gray's Anatomy Fast Dry polish. It looks sort of copper, and in another light it looks blueish-grey. Very beautiful eyeshadow overall. The texture of all of the shadows in this are super smooth, very buttery feeling- like that of Urban Decay.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

I also use some pretty high end shadows, but this palette is awesome for my browbone/outter V. They all have too much sparkle to use as my crease color (I have hooded lids) but for what I'm using it for, it's amazing!!! I especially love using the bottom right hand "define" color on the outter V for a night on the town! It's kind of "color changing" which I adore!!! These are highly pigmented and very blendable. For the price and quality, I highly recommend!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by greenbird

The best thing that happened to my makeup bag. This is coming from someone who owns Urban Decay Naked palette, Nars eyeshadows, MAC, Kat Von D Beethoven Palette, and was given a gift set of shadows from Two Faced & Smashbox. Go get this. Its perfect. Highly pigmented, creamy (reminds me of the texture of Stila's shadows), long wearing, beautiful and wearable colors for daytime, work appropriate, cocktails and evening/club looks. Drugstore shadows tend to have limited range-but though these are brown and olive/greenish neutrals that work with many skin tones/eye colors-but these colors have dimension. There's a metallic finish with unusual undertones-but its never glittery or cheap looking. Given that I have stock in brown eyeshadow-brown eyeshadows are not all the same. Here, it's a rich buttery color with unusual flecks that I cant find in a drugstore. A fantastic buy. Go get this now.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Daariaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is awesome! Definitely one of the best palettes in the drug store. Soft and pigmented eye shadows with a great selection. A must have for any neutral girl! And with the price-what can you lose?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by emily0212

Blendable, soft shadows. You can do so many different looks with these! And so pretty! And such a great value, 8 shades for $3.99, less if you find a sale or coupons. About the packaging, I wish that it was a bit more sturdy, the shadows are prone to cracking and chipping if the palette gets bunged around in a makeup bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by lilymoonflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I pretty much love and use all the colors in this palette, I especially love that green eyelid color. It's so beautiful. The pigmentation with these is pretty good and with a good base they will last a good while. The thing I don't like is the packaging. It is so hard for me to open for some reason. But I got it for about $3 so it's pretty much worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

I love this palette. The shadows are pigmented and buttery. I haven't really used the green side because I'm more into neutrals but they're all nice shadows. I wish there was a matte brown, then it would be a perfect travel palette. You really can't go wrong with wet n wild shadows.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Ellykat

This product features beautiful, creamy, metallic but wearable shades for an unbelievable price. As far as the individual shades go, Number 5 is actually not a silver, but a taupe. Number 4 is so incredibly pigmented and dark and creaseproof that I use it as a liner everyday. The only thing disapointing about this pallette is shade Number 1. It must have a completely different formula than the others because it is crumbly and unpigmented with some fallout and just to glittery to be wearable.