LUSH Bath Bombs

3.9

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

I adore Lush bath bombs! They are wonderful treats for the bath, and several of them have aromatherapeutic benefits as well. After a long day at work, these are perfect. They smell amazing and feel nice on ur skin while you're soaking in the tub. My 2 favorites are: Butterball and Honey bee.. MMmmmm, ;)

Pricy but they are great fun and don't dry my skin. Lots of lovely scents to choose from but some are too weak for my taste (hence one lippie off).

I love LUSH bath bombs! They are second to none. Once you try a LUSH bath bomb you'll never want to try another brand. The bath bombs are huge, very fizzy, and smell great. I haven't had a problem with the ring-around the tub thing that I couldn't get out with the usual comet cleanser scrub. My favorite part is the color tinting of the water - blue water and pink water is so cool. LUSH rocks!

I love all LUSH products(almost) and if i am going to buy at bathbomb it will be Lush,not another brand.Lush is the best in that subject.Soft,smooth and healthy skin.If i am tierd i take a bathbomb that can do me more glad,it works!
Lush products do wonders on the outside but even in the inside too.
I can't understand why people don't like the bathbombs.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I was excited when the LUSH store opened in Boulder cause I heard great things about the Bath Bombs. Well, after 3 DAYS of trying to clean the ring it made on my tub, I will NEVER get one of these AGAIN!

I have had a recent debilitating addiction to these. BRIGHT colors, amazing scents, and water softening qualities make your little bathtub into a luxury spa. Just throw on a little pumpkin facial mask from BBW and a cold eye gel pack, lie back for an hour or two and you are all the princess you want to be. Favorites are sex bomb, big blue, avobath, waving not drowning, and of course the karma bomb. The pampering is easily worth the price.

Love these, theyre so much fun :) I love trying out new ones. My favourite is Butterball though. They have a really good range of smells and most of them have fun things that float around your bath like flower petals or glitter. They are handmade and only fresh ingredients are used, which accounts for the relatively high prices

Lush bath bombs are some of the best I've ever used! They are _huge_ in comparison to most store brands (though I see a trend in etailers offering comparable sized bombs) The fizzing action is second to none. The first time I used one I was in shock, I dropped it into the bath and it exploded with fizz! The smell is heavenly and lingers through the whole bathroom. So far my favorite is Jingle Spells which is like bathing in the night sky *sigh*

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm hooked on these! My favorites are All That Jasmine, Sex Bomb, Bon Bomb, and Softie. I've only been disappointed in Tisty Tosty (lacking scent, but it was moisturizing). There are others that I would like to try, but I'm not big on glitter.

I love Lush bath bombs! So glad Lush has opened some stores in the States. They can be pricy but I've found that half of one is plenty in a normal size tub. In addition to the wonderful scents, they do do a nice job of softening the water. Some favorites are Avobath, Uluru, Big Blue, Softy, Waving Not Drowning, Sakura. I tend to avoid the ones with lots of plant additives because they leave residue and can stain the tub, but putting the ballistic in a nylon sockie would help with cleanup.

Popular Bath Treatments