December 19, 2014 | 1687 users online

Bronzers - Guerlain - Terracotta 4 Seasons Bronzing Powder

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Saagelo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in shade 01blondes. It's way too dark and orange for fair skin. Too much pigment for natural look and the colour looks fake. Don''t like the strong smell either.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by DRIA135

BEST BRONZER EVER!!! I have tried thousands of bronzers in search for the best color and this one is the winner! It goes on matte with no shine or sparkles and it gives you a real tan look! It is a bit pricey but totally worth every penny!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2011 9:15:00 AM More reviews by chunkybananas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought the light version (01 Blonde) and at $110 AUD I found that it is far too expensive for what it is. Yes, the packaging is nice but considering it's mostly talc I find that price ridonkulous! Not only that, but it showed up reddy/orangey.

I have had way better experiences with much cheaper brands! The one positive is that it is the perfect matte texture, perhaps it's just my skin tone that made the colour all wrong?... Even still, $110!!!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by poupee78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I just bought this today in Blondes (1). I've been hesitating to buy Guerlain Terracotta line since last year because of the price but today I decided to give it a try since I've heart so many good things about this. The seller tried this on at the counter and it was absolutely nice and natural on my face. My skin is quite pale without any tan but when she applied this, my skin looks naturally tanned and you can control how much tan you want. And, the good thing about this that it's not shimmer so it's more natural and if you want to add some shimmer, you can add a highlight on top. I've been looking for a bronzing product that gives my face a natural tan and this is the one. I have tried bronzing power by MAC but I didn't like because it's bit too dark for me even if I choose the lightest tone. Also, in love with the packaging!!! It's so sturdy and luxurious, totally worth the price. It is expensive but I think it will last quite long since I don't need too much each time. Highly recommended! I will go back to find the Terracotta self-tanner spray if they have it here in Paris ^_^

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 6:04:00 AM More reviews by shannancollins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

MY GREATEST MAKEUP LOVE AFFAIR

This Four Season's Terracotta Bronzer is the first product that introduced me to the magical world of Guerlain Makeup. I have always been hard to impress to when it comes to makeup products. I love love love makeup but I am one of those makeup guru's who buys anything and everything impulsively and gets home to try it on and screams/cries because the product is rather dull compared to what the lady behind the makeup counter told me!!!! But then I started shopping online and looking at reviews- there were no more ladies behind a makeup counter trying to sell me some expensive product (although there are those rare gems that are so helpful when looking for makeup) but just straight shooters like you and myself, wanting there makeup products to be worth their hard earned money. This was the first product that really caught my eye, because everyone was raving about it. It was awarded Allure's Top Ten products in 2010, I ordered it and now I won't leave the house without it. When I go out with my girlfriends, when we go to the bathroom, they all say,"Give me some of the magic powder!" It goes on all skin tones! It gives you this light and natural tan that makes your face flawless. All their bronzers are brilliant but this one is definitely the best because like it says you can wear it during all 4 seasons. Even in winter, you can have this light beautiful tan. I love it and highly recommend it.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by GoldenGlow83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After looking for the perfect bronzer for ages, this finally came out. I have "brunettes" (im a nc 42), and its so perfect for me. Expensive, but could not be more worth it! I love the colors and that its matt but not too matt. Great smell too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 2:19:00 AM More reviews by lilinah

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product comes in two colorways, 01 Blondes and 02 Brunettes. I am fair so recently got 01 Blondes on eBay. I bid with trepidation, and won. It was expensive, but way cheaper than full price. But was this worth it? I have several other bronzers. Some give shimmer shock, others look muddy. Did i need one more loser cluttering up my makeup kit?
The case which comes in a dark brown velvet pouch, is luxurious, looking like tortoise shell with copper metal edging. It is solid and weighty, has presence without being garish or showy, and includes a mirror... although no brush... so remember to BYOB.
Inside are four shades of tan to bronze satiny pressed powder arranged as quarters of a circle. An enclosed flier suggests how to use the colors in accord with the seasons. And the product is a dream! It is very finely milled, goes on smoothly and feels incredibly soft, almost weightless. The colors are buildable, so they can go from subtle to intense. And with four, i can choose to warm my cheeks slightly, contour my face, or give myself a deep tan. The colors look relatively natural, are satiny matte but without that dead look, and no glitter bomb or disco ball (if you like shimmer you can add some afterwards).
I have used D/S and other H/E brands and have not really been happy with any of them. Maybe this wasn't worth *all* the $$$, but it is absolutely the best bronzer i have used, and if you can afford it, i highly recommend it.

12 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2010 4:07:00 PM More reviews by lamontsmum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted a bronzer WITHOUT shimmer ...

WOW! I purchased the: 4 Seasons - Tailor Made Bronzing Powder with pure gold - SPF 10 in - O2 - Brunettes.

It was $85.00 + tx ...

I've used it 3 times and I have to say - It was WORTH every penny.

Guerlain knows what they're doing with bronzers.

The product packaging is BEAUTIFUL.
The scent is mild, but exquisite.
A little goes a very long way ...and this stuff lasts ALL DAY.
The texture is soooo luxurious ... almost creamy but goes on extreamly matte ... (remember - no shimmer).

I admit, it was hard to drop that money on a bronzer - but it was worth it. I bet I don't replace it for a year!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No