Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss 002 Crystal Lilac

4.2

on 6/7/2011 2:33:00 AM

I don't usually like light pink lip glosses but this one came free with the Revlon Grow Luscious mascara. I tried it on as soon as I got to the car and I love it! I have been wanting to try a color like this but I was afraid it would look too frosty and unnatural but this has a really nice shimmer to it and the color blends in well with my natural lip color.

on 6/3/2011 9:12:00 PM

I'm typically not a lip gloss wearer, but I was looking for a pigmented lip gloss to wear on days when I didn't want to wear lip stick. I wanted to buy the Revlon lip gloss in lilac pastelle, but it was a bit too lilac for my liking, and I wanted something a bit more pink. Then I tried this and I fell in love. The color is gorgeous, it's a pretty pink color with blue/purple micro shimmer, which reflects beautifully. You can build it up to the intensity that you like, and the texture is very silky and non sticky at all, and I find it to be pretty long lasting. I don't really like wearing lip gloss, but this one is an exception. It's absolutely amazing, go buy it!

on 5/17/2011 4:25:00 AM

This is my absolute favorite drugstore lipgloss to date. It's a light pink shade that isn't overly cool, with lilac shimmer that glimmers without being frosty or over the top.
The packaging is simple but effective; the curved applicator applies the lip gloss in a nice thin but even coating to the lips.
The scent is also one that doesn't seem to bother me like many other gloss fragrances. It's a vanilla scent that isn't too sweet, it almost reminds me of the smell of vanilla extract. It doesn't linger though, I can't smell anything after a few minutes have passed.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

After reading reviews of this gloss, I knew I'd have to give it a try. This shade is particularly pretty because it has a slight blue-violet sheen. The applicator can be best described as a highly effective sponge tip wand. This gloss is a bit thick upon application, but it can be quite sheer if only a small amount is applied. The opacity depends on how much one applies. BTW, what really made me want to try this is that it is paraben-free! It's quite difficult to find good, paraben-free glosses in my experience. I'm thrilled to have discovered this product! :)

on 5/11/2011 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is the first lip gloss from this range that I have tried, and it's definitely made me want to try more of them. I find the texture to be very strange but in a good way: it feels smooth and dry, similar to a long-wear lip gloss, but it doesn't actually dry my lips, and it looks nice and glossy. It's not sticky at all, but it lasts a decent amount of time (four to five hours). I found no obvious taste/scent, which I appreciate. I love the applicator! It's such an improvement on the standard doe-foot applicator! This color is pretty sheer, and I find that I mostly just get nice shine and a bit of lilac shimmer on my lips, but that's not a complaint! This color seems really versatile, and I could see it working well on a lot of skin-tones because it's so sheer but so pretty. I would definitely repurchase this lip gloss!

on 5/4/2011 11:27:00 PM

I l♥ve this gloss. Not sticky IMO. The color is sort of MLBB for me, with lilac shimmer most visible in the sun. It has an interesting applicator, it's like a flexible sponge tip thing - I think it's easy to use. It lasts OK for a lipgloss, not that long, but I'd rather that than stickiness.

on 5/1/2011 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Out of all my lipglosses this is one of my favorites. It's a very pretty pink that reflects purple and blue in the right light which is subtle and unique. Although it's not super opaque. It's very flattering and I would imagine it would look good on almost everyone. The packaging is simple and classy and the texture of the gloss is just right that it's not sticky but lasts on the lips too. I've already bought a back up because I use this almost every day.

on 4/23/2011 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This lipgloss colour is not easily found in drugstores! It is a nice pink with a purple tint with blue/lilac-ish extra-fine reflective bits in it. It's actually very much like Dior's Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Flash in 557 Rose Denim and the glitter in this Revlon one is even more fine! It's beautiful, easily my favourite one among the Colorburst range.

on 4/5/2011 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I hated this product!!! Im so glad I could return it because once i tried it on my lips felt so sticky and gross yuck!! I can still feel the texture and I wiped it off. The color is alright but im a medium skin tone and its not that flattering on me. Also quite expensive for drugstore lipgloss!! I wouldnt waste your money on this!

on 3/22/2011 7:47:00 PM

Love this color of the Revlon Colorburst.......only color I have.

Just went and bought a backup today. Perfect lilac shimmer.

Flattering for most, I believe. Hope they never stop making this color. Next I am going to try and layer over the lilac lipstick that I forgot I even had........ugh!

Recommended for Medium Skin