October 1, 2014 | 1177 users online

Fragrances - Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

STRONG AND STINKS. I hated this at first whiff. This does not smell good. It is very strong and powdery. I think the reason why this is selling is because Rihanna is so popular. This perfume reminds me of Chanel No. 5, that was my first thought, and goodness gracious that stuff stinks, and once again is getting by on it's name alone.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2011 4:27:00 AM More reviews by theoneandonlyfraggle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Like other reviewers I was very surprised with this one.
Reminded me of Brittany Spears Curious.
Very pleasant and gets lots of compliments.
It has a very pleasing aroma and I totally get the "pez" thing lol.

Pleasant for every day during the summer. It's beachy, young and fun with a fruity sweet fizz to it accompanied by warm peachy musk. I get that same feeling with Ralph Lauren Blue.

I prefer Light Blue to be my generic everyday fragrance.
Sweet but not sexy or unique enough.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2011 2:35:00 AM More reviews by Ruff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really did not want to 'like' this.
I don't need another perfume!
And as far as the Celeb attached... 'I could not care less'

It's a 'Fruit Chypre', sweet sexy peach coconut musk
A cross of Alien/Deseo/and call me crazy but the tiniest hint of Mitzy, probably due to the peach.

YES! I bought a 1 oz. Great sexy summer scent.

Might be too sweet for some, but on me it minds it's manners.

R ; )

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

As much as I hate to be the Debbie Downer here, I'm not really a fan of this one. I think the sweetness is just too much to my nose. At first, it almost reminded me of a mouthwash of some type....I don't know why! LOL But then I could pick up the creaminess of the vanilla base note and I could definitely pick up the 'warmth' of the fragrance. I'm not sure if I'm getting the overly sweet part from the vanilla bottom note or the coconut middle note, but it's just overkill to me. However, I will give Rihanna some credit for making a scent so different from the usual candy-sweet, fruit cocktail, and bakery scents that characterize most celebrity fragrances!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by eurodivas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I cannot believe that I am giving a 4 to a celeb fragrance but I have to be unbiased. If this fragrance came from a snobby French designer it would have been received entirely differently.

I normally do not do fruity but this fragrance is very well blended and the fruit and musk are well balanced so it is not a fruit cocktail. I love the subtle whiff of mango that I get in this fragrance.

Really worth giving this a try and I would recommend it for all age groups. The bottle is a bit awkward in the hand so I took one point off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2011 6:49:00 AM More reviews by ShellyMum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this one as I saw it for a really great introductory price of $49 for 100mls. To my surprise I actually really enjoy wearing this. It's a perfect combination of sweet, fresh, clean, spicy, fruity, vanilla. The opening is very sweet but as it settles, it's much less sweet. The drydown was slightly reminiscent of Flowerbomb. Overall, I really like Reb'l Fleur. It is a strong fragrance though. I find it projects well and lasts forever on skin (even longer on clothes). A nice fruity, coconut scent for the summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by missjessica87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just purchased this fragrance from Ebay for $50 for the full size bottle. I LOVE the smell of this! I usually don't go for the celeb scents but this one is very nice. I has a very elegant and sophisticated kind of scent that reminds me of the Chanel perfumes. I will agree that it is a strong smell and is more suitable for the fall/winter season but I will probably still wear it year around. This one is def added to my fave perfumes. Give it a try ladies, you won't regret it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2011 11:56:00 PM More reviews by JasmineLynette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this smells good and dont like the bitch lol kudos to her tho

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by cheriebeary73

I tried this at Ulta, and strong at first, but once settles down quite nice. Was very suprised. I do feel this is more of a fall/winter scent. I don't love the scent and would not rush out to buy it, but I may still get a tiny bottle of it in fall time to try. Or if I happen to see one dirt cheap somewhere I'd get it.

Update: did not care for the dry down on this after all, turned sickly on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2011 1:16:00 PM More reviews by mandashell

Umm yeah, this will have to go up there with one of the best "celeb" fragrances I have ever sniffed. Better than any recent celeb related perfume that is out at the moment, IMHO. Smells so darn good to me! ;'D It's perfectly fruity, warm, mildly creamy and sweet with the perfect addition of coconut. And patchouli haters have no fear!!! That note doesn't make a grand entrance. In fact, I hardly notice it.

Anyway, for me it was love at first sniff and I happily snagged a bottle. Of course for some it may not be groundbreaking but for me it is great because I own nothing that smells like it in my small collection. What really makes me love this so much is that it reminds me of Pez candy!! LOL! Maybe that sounds odd but that is what I associate with the blast of the opening notes.

Lasting power seems good and it doesn't smell cheap in the slightest. Yep, the bottle is weird to hold but I didn't feel as if it might be dropped. You just have to grip it with your hand and press the sprayer with your finger. Really quite simple actually. ;')

WEll, if you are looking for something fun, fruity and sexy for the summer then you may really enjoy this one. I think this is better than Beyonce Heat, Miami Glow, Glow After Dark and not nearly as sweet as Flowerbomb. It's very well balanced and lovely but also reasonably priced for a new fragrance at Macy's.

Update: This one is very strong but not overwhelming. It has great sillage because I can smell it on myself all day. It also lasts at least 10hrs on my skin which is fantastic!!! So yummy! Love it! ;'D