Lioele Beyond the Solution BB Cream

3.6

water, cyclomethicone, titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), glycerin, dipropylene glycol, talc, hydrogenated polydecene, butylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1, Dimethicone, macadamia intefrifolia seed oil, polygyceryl-3 diisotearate, sorbitan olivate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, squalane, betaine, magnesium sulfate, dimethicone, distear-dimonium hectorite, plyglutamic acid, iron oxide (Cl 77492), iron oxide (Cl 77491), bisabolol, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, polymethyl methacrylate, allantoin,hydrolyzed collagen, sodium hyaluronate,phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propyl paraben, butylparaben, fragrance

on 11/30/2012 1:30:00 PM

Great product but has more of a yellow undertone. I usually stick with the grey undertone bb creams because of my light skin, but I am sure this cream would be perfect for those with yellow undertones in their skin. Love the pump!

on 11/28/2012 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really wanted to like this. But alas, my NW20 skin is just too fair for this product. It also felt a bit heavy. I prefer Missha in 21 or SKin 79 Gold. I gave it to my mom though and she loves it.

on 11/24/2012 7:17:00 PM

I had high hopes for this since I saw so many people praising this product. It was so thick, it felt like I was wearing a mask, even though I only applied it sparingly. It sunk into pores too. I am fair and I read it works great for fair skin but not for me. It was way too beige. I have dry skin so I moisturize and exfoliate. For some reason, this showed flakes I didn't even know I had. Horrible! For reference I am nc 20. I am so glad I bought a 3 pack sample for 2 bucks instead of jumping for the whole tube. I highly recommend getting a sample before purchasing.

on 11/13/2012 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

For ease of reference, I have a medium-tan skin, NC35-NC40, I have extremely oily skin, i have moderate acne hyperpigmentations and i live in a tropical climate.

Shade: Out of the tube, this came out to be a fairly light beige color/undertone. Once applied and blended, it was a tad lighter than my skin tone but after oxidation for about 10 minutes later, this looked pretty natural on my skin, and oxidized to match my skin quite well which is rare as most bb creams almost always will be a tad lighter than my skin and i have to use a bronzer on top. This i didnt have to use bronzer. The downside is, at the end of the day around the 6th hour wear, this bb cream continued to oxidize and was horibbly darker than my skin tone. I looked horrible, patchy/blotchy and i looked super dark, muddy and just dirty... at least 2-3 shades darker than my skin tone

Texture: This has a medium consistency, not too runny and not too thick, applies evenly and spreads well and blends in rather easily. It does get cakey if you apply too much, and you will feel like you wear make up with this on. I wouldnt say it felt extremely heavy, just that i prefer airy and lightweight textures. This really is my personal preference.

Coverage: This gives a medium to full coverage, but i'd stop at medium as trying to layer will result in cakiness. The finish is somewhat of a semi-matte finish, but somehow it highlights all the flakiness and any dry spots i have. Not a pretty sight.

Wear: This stayed on pretty decently for me, at least 6 hour wear, considering i have extremely oily skin and i live in a hot and humid weather. This is also NOT sweat and rub resistant, it's kinda disgusting when you wipe off your sweat and when you look at the tissue, its orange in color. I get quite oily with this on, I have to blot numerous times a day, at least 4 times to ensure i dont look like a frying pan coated in oil. In short not so good for oily skinned girls.

Reaction: I have not broken out from using this and honestly i have not experienced any benefits from using this-ie all the claims of wrinkle improvement and hydration etc, unlike my missha m real signature bb cream where i actually notice improvements on my skin-my HG bb.

All in all, a mediocre bb cream, will i recommed? No, i feel there are better bbs out there than this. Try out a sample if you're curious but dont buy the full size just yet until you're truly happy with it. Sadly, this is mediocre for me.

on 10/18/2012 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a heavier coverage than other BB creams I've used, but my skin tone just does not tolerate heavy coverage very well. I have lots of freckles and moles and so too much coverage makes me look like I'm just trying really hard to cover them up, but they will always show through since they are very dark. I also can't have heavy makeup around my nose because try as I might, EVERY foundation bunches, settles, and does funny things on and around it. Some BB creams don't wear this way but this one really isn't for me. I do like the feeling of it on my skin, although the parabens, silicones, scent, and lack of SPF haven't really sold me on buying another bottle. I may keep it around for concealer when I feel I need it.

on 9/28/2012 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This bb cream.. I wanted to like it but ehh :/ The consistency and coverage was nice but unless you're on the fair side then I wouldnt advise wasting money on this. I have a medium skin tone and this stuff made me look BRIGHT :/

on 9/23/2012 5:07:00 PM

Love this product. Great coverage but the scent isn't very pleasing.

on 9/11/2012 9:41:00 PM

After a lot of research I ordered this on ebay. First of all the packaging is great. It's a huge soft tube with a pump, so no wasted product and you can get all the product out.

At first I was thrilled after rubbing it in on my face, but after using some cheapie cosmetic sponges it is great. I found that painting it on with a sponge gives a much nicer finish than say blotting with a beauty blender.

The finish is pretty dewey. I just tried the sample of the triple the solution and didn't like it as much, it was pretty pale and dried to a powdery finish which looked dry. I would much rather just put on some powder rather than trying to figure out how to un-cake my face.

The coverage is about medium. It is def more than a tinted moisturizer but not a full coverage foundation. I use to go all out full but in the summer with a tan, and some of the redness from acne fades this is perfect. I have also blotted a mousse constancy foundation over it such as the boots no.9.

Only real complaint is the cap gets dirty from excess foundation from the pump, not exactly too concerned about it.

I think this was about $15 from amazon with shipping so not a bad buy. I live in the east and go to school in the west so my skin gets very dry in the winter when I'm not home. I have only tried this in the humid summer but I'm sure with the dewey finish it will not emphasize the dry spots.

Also, I am a NC15, and this is a great color. If you are darker you can just throw some bronzer on top and you're good.

on 9/5/2012 3:01:00 PM

I'm used to Etude House Precious Mineral BB cream, and got this as a sample with my next tube.
I found it more blendable than my usual one, the colour match was good too. By the end of the day, my oily skin ws a little shiny, but there were these lovely golden tones coming through which made my skin look beautiful.
I was very impressed and will be ordering a ful size tube through Cosmetic-Love on eBay. For some reason, they're cheaper there than buying direct.

on 8/31/2012 8:05:00 AM

Bought a 5ml sample of this on Ebay to test (cheap! but be careful of fakes). It has an amazing medium to full coverage (under eyes, blemishes, light acne scars) and has a flawless, almost airbrushed finish. Unlike normal foundations you do not need to use much product to cover your face. You can layer it on problem areas for more coverage. It is better to use fingers to gently pat it across your forehead, chin, nose, cheeks followed by gently spreading it with the warm touch of your fingers. Some may find it difficult to blend because it is a little thick so use a moisturiser before application and it will spread better.

The downside is that there is only 1 colour (a light beige with yellow undertones) and would not be suitable for those with medium to darker skin tones. I have oily skin so my face became a bit shiny after wearing product for 3-4 hours with a finishing powder. It is definitely hydrating and would be ideal for those with normal to dry skin.