April 16, 2014 | 1098 users online

BB Cream - Lioele - Beyond the Solution BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2012 8:05:00 AM More reviews by ilessthan3u

Bought a 5ml sample of this on Ebay to test (cheap! but be careful of fakes). It has an amazing medium to full coverage (under eyes, blemishes, light acne scars) and has a flawless, almost airbrushed finish. Unlike normal foundations you do not need to use much product to cover your face. You can layer it on problem areas for more coverage. It is better to use fingers to gently pat it across your forehead, chin, nose, cheeks followed by gently spreading it with the warm touch of your fingers. Some may find it difficult to blend because it is a little thick so use a moisturiser before application and it will spread better.

The downside is that there is only 1 colour (a light beige with yellow undertones) and would not be suitable for those with medium to darker skin tones. I have oily skin so my face became a bit shiny after wearing product for 3-4 hours with a finishing powder. It is definitely hydrating and would be ideal for those with normal to dry skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 5:19:00 AM More reviews by sitknee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bb cream is a good choice for those who want more coverage. I find that it goes from light to medium-full (not full, really, but a bit more than medium). I wouldn't expect to get a sheer, natural look from this. I mean, if you only put a little on, you can definitely spread it out to get a lighter layer, but I feel that even when I use a little, I still have that make-up look. Of course, it's still going to look more natural than most foundation.
In any case, so this works well for covering up blemishes and redness. The finish is pretty matte, which I don't have an issue with, but it does look rather make-upy. Also, it's not that flawless. I'm used to the amazing finish of Skin79 and Etude House, so it always freaks me out when I see the finish with this bb cream, which isn't amazing. It doesn't do much in terms of blurring pores or your making your skin look nice and smooth.
I don't have an issue with any grey cast and though this is on the lighter side, I think it's wearable for those who are medium. As for oil-control, I wouldn't say this has any. It doesn't make me oilier, but it doesn't do any controlling. On a positive note, this has never broken me out.

I know I had a bunch of negative things to say lol However, I do think this is a good bb cream for oily skin and those who need more coverage. It's just that it looks more make-upy than others.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff goes a LONG way, I'll give it that much. I put a tiny pump on my hand and it stretched all the way up my arm. It also has excellent coverage, and it's not too dewy or too drying. If only it came in another color, I'd love it :/ but alas it is way too dark for my skin. and also the undertones just don't work with my skin. oh well! maybe I will give triple the solution a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 5:07:00 AM More reviews by gardinfaith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

my very first bb cream..full coverage,good for oily skin,love the smell of this product.. will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2012 3:19:00 AM More reviews by ameliaxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Price: Cost about $15 on ebay, not bad at all.

Packaging: Love the pump, very sanitary and convenient.

Product: Smells nice, awesome coverage. However it was too dark for me (NC15-NC20) and I found it difficult to blend. I'll probably buy again once I have a tan!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2012 4:14:00 AM More reviews by ReRe3579

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am someone that wants to a flawless face but not have to wear heavy foundations that's why I'm more of a fan of tinted moisturizers and when BB creams came on the market I thought that's definitely something for me. Since then I have tried pretty much every BB that exists literally from Skin79 to Garnier to Missha BB creams. Throughout my search I have come across the good, the bad and the ugly but this BB cream is my HG!!! I absolutely love it, perfect coverage, perfect colour, long lasting couldn't ask for anything more. When I first tried it o was a little bit freaked out as it came out a sort of grayish colour so it nought it would make me look way too ashy but once I blended it in, it was if I was airbrushed!! Amazing. For reference I'm an NC25 and I usually put a bit of concealer where I need it with this and top it of with my Mineralise Skinfinish Natural and I'm good to go. One thing I will say with this BB cream you will need powder just to prevent yourself from looking like a grease ball. I also for that reason wouldn't recommend for someone with extremely oily skin as it won't give the desired effect. Other than that I couldn't rave about it more!! Since I have been wearing this I've had people stop me in the street to tell me my skin looked fantastic wanting to know what I had on. My boyfriend commented on how great my skin looked and he usually isn't very observant and doesn't even notice if I've had a haircut, which is saying a lot!! I absolutely love it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by LawNurse78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really medium to full-coverage BB cream that is buildable. This covered my rosacea, the problem is that is has too much of a pinky tint to it so my face looked more pink than neutral and neutral is what I am trying to achieve. I would advise using this formula over the Triple the Solution if you need a pink tone, but the Triple has more of a neutral to yellow tone. I have extremely sensitive, dry skin and this did not aggravate it. I wore it with Lanacane chafing gel which I use as a primer (the best I have ever used) and it lasted over 10 hours. Definitely a good alternative to foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by koalaluff

For reference, my skin tone is NC25 and this matches me perfectly.

I have tried some BB creams and switch off between this one and Missha Perfect Cover.

Lioele Beyond the Solution BB Cream offers medium coverage that is buildable. I've read that this BB cream offers the best coverage out of most, if not all, BB creams and I would agree based on my own experience.
It stays on my skin the entire day (using primer, not sure how well it would be without primer). It produces less oil than Missha does and doesn't make pimples look as dry as the Missha does.

Some of it does rub off easily though, but not all. The only other con I can think of is the pump dispenser - one full pump delivers a tad too much for my entire face. Instead, I do mini-pumps that allow little bits of the product to come out. Also, some product gets on the cap when you put it back on due to product left on the opening.

Some people think it's thick/heavy, but I don't notice it. The Missha comes out heavier but applies on light. To me, Lioele comes out lighter but applies slightly heavier.

It is very affordable, especially for how long it lasts (50g). I've used it consistently for over a year and I still have product left.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by chelsgogola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

when i was researching on bb creams and couldnt decide which one to buy, i just tried a whole bunch of samples of different brands and kinds. this lioele one was the best out of all that i tried.

the coverage can go up to full if you layer enough but it looks very natural, although i have some dry spots and they'll be emphasized when you put this product on but i guess thats the case for all bb creams and foundations. i dont see this bb cream as having a dewy finish like most bb creams. the finish is sort of matte but not completely. the color is not as light as most bb creams. i find that the color of this one suits me fine (im nc20 with yellow undertones) but it also suits my friend (nc30). i read somewhere that this bb cream blends into your skin so it doesnt really matter if the color on the tube doesnt match the color of your skin because it will "adapt" to it.

i guess my only problem with this bb cream is that it feels a bit of heavy on me (maybe you guys shouldnt take my word on this because i dont wear foundation so i might just not be used to it). also if i wear it too often , lets say three days straight, i could get one or two zits. im not sure if its the products fault though because this happens to me every time i wear makeup for too long.

the packaging is very cute but sometimes some residue is left on the pump so the cap becomes dirty. i bought mine off of ebay for $17. i apply this bb cream with just my fingers.

i probably would buy this bb cream again after a while, but i think im going to try foundation first.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by cindy2309

i got this bb cream in 5ml sample size. its coverage is perfect. it makes my skin look flawless. it only comes in 1 shade but after it oxidize it matches my skin tone. the smell is flowery, but it's not strong. i have a horrible under eye circle but this one can almost cover it, i still use some concealer though. it doesn't broke me out. the oil control is fairly good, i don't have to use powder after this bb cream.
it contais paraben if you're wondering.
but i may think twice if i should buy this in original 50ml tube or not.