September 19, 2014 | 1298 users online

BB Cream - Lioele - Beyond the Solution BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by Ceesaroni

This bb cream.. I wanted to like it but ehh :/ The consistency and coverage was nice but unless you're on the fair side then I wouldnt advise wasting money on this. I have a medium skin tone and this stuff made me look BRIGHT :/

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by pdu2503

Love this product. Great coverage but the scent isn't very pleasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by lguerringue

After a lot of research I ordered this on ebay. First of all the packaging is great. It's a huge soft tube with a pump, so no wasted product and you can get all the product out.

At first I was thrilled after rubbing it in on my face, but after using some cheapie cosmetic sponges it is great. I found that painting it on with a sponge gives a much nicer finish than say blotting with a beauty blender.

The finish is pretty dewey. I just tried the sample of the triple the solution and didn't like it as much, it was pretty pale and dried to a powdery finish which looked dry. I would much rather just put on some powder rather than trying to figure out how to un-cake my face.

The coverage is about medium. It is def more than a tinted moisturizer but not a full coverage foundation. I use to go all out full but in the summer with a tan, and some of the redness from acne fades this is perfect. I have also blotted a mousse constancy foundation over it such as the boots no.9.

Only real complaint is the cap gets dirty from excess foundation from the pump, not exactly too concerned about it.

I think this was about $15 from amazon with shipping so not a bad buy. I live in the east and go to school in the west so my skin gets very dry in the winter when I'm not home. I have only tried this in the humid summer but I'm sure with the dewey finish it will not emphasize the dry spots.

Also, I am a NC15, and this is a great color. If you are darker you can just throw some bronzer on top and you're good.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Sambrookd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm used to Etude House Precious Mineral BB cream, and got this as a sample with my next tube.
I found it more blendable than my usual one, the colour match was good too. By the end of the day, my oily skin ws a little shiny, but there were these lovely golden tones coming through which made my skin look beautiful.
I was very impressed and will be ordering a ful size tube through Cosmetic-Love on eBay. For some reason, they're cheaper there than buying direct.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2012 8:05:00 AM More reviews by ilessthan3u

Bought a 5ml sample of this on Ebay to test (cheap! but be careful of fakes). It has an amazing medium to full coverage (under eyes, blemishes, light acne scars) and has a flawless, almost airbrushed finish. Unlike normal foundations you do not need to use much product to cover your face. You can layer it on problem areas for more coverage. It is better to use fingers to gently pat it across your forehead, chin, nose, cheeks followed by gently spreading it with the warm touch of your fingers. Some may find it difficult to blend because it is a little thick so use a moisturiser before application and it will spread better.

The downside is that there is only 1 colour (a light beige with yellow undertones) and would not be suitable for those with medium to darker skin tones. I have oily skin so my face became a bit shiny after wearing product for 3-4 hours with a finishing powder. It is definitely hydrating and would be ideal for those with normal to dry skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 5:19:00 AM More reviews by sitknee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bb cream is a good choice for those who want more coverage. I find that it goes from light to medium-full (not full, really, but a bit more than medium). I wouldn't expect to get a sheer, natural look from this. I mean, if you only put a little on, you can definitely spread it out to get a lighter layer, but I feel that even when I use a little, I still have that make-up look. Of course, it's still going to look more natural than most foundation.
In any case, so this works well for covering up blemishes and redness. The finish is pretty matte, which I don't have an issue with, but it does look rather make-upy. Also, it's not that flawless. I'm used to the amazing finish of Skin79 and Etude House, so it always freaks me out when I see the finish with this bb cream, which isn't amazing. It doesn't do much in terms of blurring pores or your making your skin look nice and smooth.
I don't have an issue with any grey cast and though this is on the lighter side, I think it's wearable for those who are medium. As for oil-control, I wouldn't say this has any. It doesn't make me oilier, but it doesn't do any controlling. On a positive note, this has never broken me out.

I know I had a bunch of negative things to say lol However, I do think this is a good bb cream for oily skin and those who need more coverage. It's just that it looks more make-upy than others.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff goes a LONG way, I'll give it that much. I put a tiny pump on my hand and it stretched all the way up my arm. It also has excellent coverage, and it's not too dewy or too drying. If only it came in another color, I'd love it :/ but alas it is way too dark for my skin. and also the undertones just don't work with my skin. oh well! maybe I will give triple the solution a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 5:07:00 AM More reviews by gardinfaith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

my very first bb cream..full coverage,good for oily skin,love the smell of this product.. will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2012 3:19:00 AM More reviews by ameliaxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Price: Cost about $15 on ebay, not bad at all.

Packaging: Love the pump, very sanitary and convenient.

Product: Smells nice, awesome coverage. However it was too dark for me (NC15-NC20) and I found it difficult to blend. I'll probably buy again once I have a tan!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2012 4:14:00 AM More reviews by ReRe3579

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am someone that wants to a flawless face but not have to wear heavy foundations that's why I'm more of a fan of tinted moisturizers and when BB creams came on the market I thought that's definitely something for me. Since then I have tried pretty much every BB that exists literally from Skin79 to Garnier to Missha BB creams. Throughout my search I have come across the good, the bad and the ugly but this BB cream is my HG!!! I absolutely love it, perfect coverage, perfect colour, long lasting couldn't ask for anything more. When I first tried it o was a little bit freaked out as it came out a sort of grayish colour so it nought it would make me look way too ashy but once I blended it in, it was if I was airbrushed!! Amazing. For reference I'm an NC25 and I usually put a bit of concealer where I need it with this and top it of with my Mineralise Skinfinish Natural and I'm good to go. One thing I will say with this BB cream you will need powder just to prevent yourself from looking like a grease ball. I also for that reason wouldn't recommend for someone with extremely oily skin as it won't give the desired effect. Other than that I couldn't rave about it more!! Since I have been wearing this I've had people stop me in the street to tell me my skin looked fantastic wanting to know what I had on. My boyfriend commented on how great my skin looked and he usually isn't very observant and doesn't even notice if I've had a haircut, which is saying a lot!! I absolutely love it!!