September 2, 2014 | 1262 users online

Styling Products - Kerastase - Elixir Ultime

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Laetitia1978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is really expensive and if used in one pump a day lasts about 6 months.

HOWEVER it is AMAZING!! I've never had so many great comments about my hair!

I've spent a fortune trying to find a cheaper replacement and they're all ok but not great.

If money is an issue the L'oreal version for 9.99 is the closest I've found, but If you can afford 33 but this one - it's the best product I've used on my hair in 34 years!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by ioannaki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product.
Elixir Ultime made my hair shiny, healthy and silky.
It also smells perfect!
Since I started using it I have the best comments for my hair...Although I dye my hair and use heat on it everyday,it looks like the hair of those models in hair-product advertisements.It is strong and protected.
Also, elixir ultime lasts for more than six months.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 4:22:00 PM More reviews by piccolamandorla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Amazing. These are the results I always wanted from my Moroccan Oil, which I used for a year, but never got.

The difference between my hair yesterday and my hair today using Elixir Ultime is unreal. My hair yesterday was thin and frizzy with patches of post pregnancy fallout regrowth sticking up everywhere and a very rough texture. Today my hair is soft, light, and shiny. The only thing I did different from yesterday was use Elixir Ultime before blowing it dry. I could swear it shaved quite a bit of time off drying as well!

If my hair continues to look this good, I will happily eat the cost of it and purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 5:35:00 AM More reviews by chesso

best product i've ever purchased. great for getting rid of frizz, smoothing hair, improving hair quality and helping with split ends. I've recommended it to all my friends and everyone that's bought it loves it.
The main thing that sets it out from other hair oils is that it works on fine hair without making it to heavy or greasy looking.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2012 8:52:00 AM More reviews by DeerMeadow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this item, because i have really dry and damge hair. I like it very much. I dont know, if is more different then Mythic oil, but i like it. My hair are very nice. I usually use after irining on morning.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2012 6:36:00 PM More reviews by lemonz4us

I use this product as a finisher. Pump maybe a drop or two into my hands rub it together and spread it through my hair. It smells absolutely amazing. Very luxe. In my opinion anyway. It leaves my hair silky shiny and tames down a few fly-aways. It's not perfect though, for the price it should do much more . It's just silicones and a few oils . Really you should be able to find dupes of this easily at the drugstore but this one smells so good. I'll finish it up. But won't repurchase. I like shu essence absolue which gives the same effect (doesn't smell as nice) but gives UV protection to my hair . Joico does the same , at a fraction of the cost, just doesn't smell nice

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by ElektraS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I previously used moroccoan oil and I really liked that except for the smell. I find that the kerestase oil does the same thing as the moroccoan oil - and it does not have the same bad smell!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by miele2007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My all-time favorite product for the hair. Smells delicious, works great. I have incredibly fine hair and yet this takes a heavy hand to look greasy. A dime sized amount applied from about ear length down to my ends and I can comb my hair without tangles and not have to worry about pouf or dry looking ends. For the price, I wish the bottle was nicer than the plastic bottle they use for their L'Oreal line, but, for what's inside, I will gladly (and have) repurchase many times over.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by laureg

Love this stuff! It is pricy, but you don't need much. I use an ionic blowdry-round brush combo tool and this oil protects my hair and makes it smooth and glossy, and does a great job of smoothing over any signs of dryness or dry ends. I am very curious to try this with the Nectar Thermique, as I've heard the combo used together give beautiful results. My hair is not overly dry or processed looking/feeling, considering the amount of blow drying and heat styling I do. I would wager that it's the Kerastase styling elixir and Ciment Thermique I use that keeps the damage minimal.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by beautyaddict96

I really like this product. I bought it because of of the great reviews I read and I was not disappointed.
I don't really have problematic hair. It's a little dry, no split ends, not too frizzy, down to my waist, thick. I like products that nourish my hair, and make it smooth, soft, and shiny. I bought this to use when I blow out my hair.
My routine:
1. I apply nectar thermique on my damp hair from roots to ends; followed by 1 pump of elixir ultime, from mid-length to ends.
2. Starting at the nape of my neck, I take a section of hair and blow it out with a metal round brush, curling my hair under.
3. When each section is dry and still warm from the blow dryer, I roll my hair under and secure it with a pin. I continue this method throughout the sides and back of my head.
4. When my hair has cooled, I remove the pins and brush my hair to smooth it out.
So silky, smooth, and soft. It lasts all day long. Dosn't weight my hair down. Really moisturizing too! Get this and nectar thermique to get perfect hair! :) I'll buy it again even though it's so expensive.